Unforgotten Realms: Sir Schmoopy and the Prisoner of Alakazam

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

it's pretty obvious how you get a sin of the unforgotten though.

Schmoopy got one when he moved Roamin's piece on the board and when he swapped the bulbasaur die.
Eluamous Nailo got one from using the made up Patronus spell.

although i can't remember what Schmoopy's last sin was, it's obviously cheating that causes your character to get a sin of the unforgotten.

he got his 3rd it when he saw into the future last episode and sae that the nadir in the chamber was the walrus
and his first was blowing on the die in ep 7
2nd is your 1st
nailo's 1st (and presently only) was when he switched the die

Brilliant episode as always.
I have a feeling that Douglas will become someone important at the end after the Hogwots part of Unforgotten Realms.

So what's with the decreased episode time? I just got into this series, and finished the last episode last night, but with the season 3 intro/outro's, the episode time is down to like...four and a half minutes. Although, I guess there's only so much exposition you can do in an episode like that, but it still makes me wonder why the filler isn't normal length.

Nice exposition for an all powerful Evil Badass (of Evil) later on, though.

If Nador can do no evil, and if he can get Sins of the Unforgotten, could those 2 things be connected? Like maybe he has 4 Sins already, and if he does anything evil again that will be his 5th?

This is the best thing on the internet (no joke)

Wait wait wait wait.....WAIT Could Rob become Charles pinmissile?

i'm getting to confused right now, are those 'obvious' hints hints or things to trow us of the track, i don't know anymore.

demmonix:
Wait wait wait wait.....WAIT Could Rob become Charles pinmissile?

Think about that one a bit more.

Douglass just reminds me of how quickly Daniel Radcliff seemed to age throughout the Harry Potter films. It's kind of slowed down now...

Anyway, good episode. A little slow on the action, but at least now we know what the Sins are. That's gotta be a plus :)

Yeah, explanations!

The next episode has to be ( maybe :P ) Goblet of Flare :D

SirSchmoopy:
Sir Schmoopy and the Prisoner of Alakazam

Our heroes continue their studies at Hogwats, and learn more about Sins of the Unforgotten.

Watch Video

Oh my g... IT'S ROBERT MORAN!!! *faints*

man they have been hitting exposition hard latly, i mean it's nice we can finally understand the story, but the quality is suffering abit. this is a bit of an off episode, still love the series though.

great episode... again :)

Richey:
it's pretty obvious how you get a sin of the unforgotten though.

Schmoopy got one when he moved Roamin's piece on the board and when he swapped the bulbasaur die.
Eluamous Nailo got one from using the made up Patronus spell.

although i can't remember what Schmoopy's last sin was, it's obviously cheating that causes your character to get a sin of the unforgotten.

DotSlashFacepalm:
he got his 3rd it when he saw into the future last episode and sae that the nadir in the chamber was the walrus
and his first was blowing on the die in ep 7
2nd is your 1st
nailo's 1st (and presently only) was when he switched the die

well i think his first sin wan in the first episode that the thing of the sins of the unforgotten appeares: EPISODE 6!!! why? because i think he got the sin when he blow on the last dice so that he could get higher than 14 so that they can beat the ogre.
after that he got a pain on his female wolf chest like the pain he felt on he passes out on the last weeks episode.
the second one... i dont know because it can be the fact that he moved roamins piece on the board or somethings that happened on episode 12 like he writting more lvl up stats that he actually could or the fact that he wrote on his character sheet that he could defeat many kobolds on the boat.
Another thing i want to talk about is that the insistance of people on saying that the last episodes sucked because it didnt have the characteristical laughs of the first season.
Guess what people? Rob is human and he has done a serie with the best story i have ever seen (and i have seen alot of things) soo of course he has to keep up with the story dont u think?
imagine a serie only with random jokes... people were just wow how about a story so here it is an amazing story so if you want a serie only with jokes go do your own and stop telling what already has been said a bizilion times because since rob reads the comments (or so i think) he already read the comments on posterior episodes saying that they want more jokes and stuff.
Last thing : Unforgotten realms RULE and they will be it forever keep up the good work youve kept until now Rob cuz it has been awesome just has expected of someone of Awesometown hehe.

loved the episode, but it flies by so fast! just wish they were as long as they used to be

Is the teacher related to Roamin. Im asking because his music sounds a lot like Roamin's funky crime solving music.

OK, for anyone who's still believes that Douglas will grow up to be Timmy the Evil (no, i don't know why he would change his name(other than the whole secret identity purpose)), I bet Douglas gets hit with a weapon with the Hex of Alignment on it and gets turned from GOOD to EVIL.

Does that sound reasonable? Well, reasonable enough for a show where every thing's made up anyway.

Nice episode. I loved the subtle X-Men reference joke with the pimissile brothers names.

Maybe Professor Pinmissle is...*GASP!*

Nader is an idiot...
Oh and Douglas is most friggin definitely TIMMY THE EVIL!
Good episode Rob. Hope you keep up to good work. Although I don't really like the "Harry Petter" like intro. "Unicorn power!" FTW :).

Blazsy:
Awesome episode Rob, Douglas really has changed. So througout all of hogwats, Douglass ages but not our beloved heroes?

In their bodies they don't age.

DotSlashFacepalm:
FINALLY I KNOW WTF THOSE SINS DO! i feel Suspisous twards that pinmissle dude... Idk why...
/sarcasm (his story is just like snape)
and if he is an evil guardian why dont / didn't the guardian Destroy him...
and if nadir gets corrupted...and the dragon warrior and his kids and Maelstorm(o) are trying to reunite the gems...that means...that... they are members of the order...and mabye the dragon warrior from ep 29 is...the fallen Defender.

Woo Woo! sorry rob but that and pinmissle is the only joke there... nice plot builder though
finally we can stop the QQ as to what the sins do

Edit: im prolly g2 get Quoted for that ^

i see a couple simialrites to snape, though i think he is more like Sirius, with the whole being judged based on a family tie... (unless he is just charles with a mustache like rob is insinuating)

great episode rob proggresed the story along and finaly explained what the sins of the unforgotten are

p.s next one going to be the goblet of water?

which would be just a goblet to be honest

Sir Schmoopy and the goblet :)

*cough* Filler episode *cough*

DotSlashFacepalm:

SillyBuns:

DotSlashFacepalm:
FINALLY I KNOW WTF THOSE SINS DO! i feel Suspisous twards that pinmissle dude... Idk why...
/sarcasm (his story is just like snape)

How is his story ANYTHING like Snape's? Have you even read/watched any Potter media?

yes i have...for those of you who dont know Snape was a member of voldemorts cult. Dumbledor turned him (or he was obsessed w harrys mom's death not rly sure). anyway snape, to his dying moment, even though he served voldy in 6 and 7, was always a loyal spy for dumbeldor, playing the partof voldy's spy for him and feeding voldy half-true information...if memory serves he also went to azkaban (alakazam in UR) for a brief time.

So if you hate reading heres a brief up as to why theyre similar:
Theyre both ugly (eh)
they both have presently "unknown" motives (if you havent read the end of book 7 for snape)
they both were in prision (i think)
they both have (idk if pinmissle actually has) served a powerful being

come to think of it, if pinmissle's "brother" has 5 sins Hogwats is screwed w/ nadir gone

Dude, Snape was not in jail, and never had unknown motives to the reader (only to the thick headed trio). And oh wow, they've both served a powerful being, their stories are EXACTLY alike because of that!

Plus, assuming pinmissle is the same person, they have so much that they do not hold in common! Snape served as potions master the entire time at Hogwarts, where as pinmissle (if same guy) served one year, was evil and was defeated, and now has come back, and if he's not the same guy was just introduced! He has no obvious sense of debt to any of the main characters. Seriosuly man, read and watch Harry Potter stuff.

Plot, sweet beautiful plot progress! And it makes scenes, thank the Gods

Also looks like someone is goin to get sued if they keep this up

-M

lol trade channel... do ppl actually use that o trade or is it just a bunch of retards talking like on my server?

<---getting tired of seeing them say Anal [Icy Touch]

I have to say, although I hate to negative guy, I haven't properly laughed at this for ages. I liked this better when there was little plot just a whole bunch of side stories.

Childish and blah.

Pain missile, pain missile, paAain missile. Sound just like the damn pokemons always yelling their names. Jokes? The moustache comment was funny, but thats it. Maybe I dont get all the jokes because Im really not into harry pot head but I saw most of the movies and there are HUGE logical flaws that you could bash on but you dont. Also, there is always that little love story in the harry pot head that nobody care about but its always there. I heard its especialy bad in the last one.

You should try to get more mature/subtibles/games/reality related jokes IMO.

iv watched Unforgotten realms from day one, and theyve got less funny. i think that he's run out of ideas.I personalyWANT TO SEE MORE FIGHTING AND HUMOUR, bear that in mind Rob.

PS, make me wrong :)

I wonder if Jacque will pop up as a teacher.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here