Unforgotten Realms: Sir Schmoopy and the Prisoner of Alakazam

Pages PREV 1 2 3

such a crappy mustache lol puperty train

WHOA!!!! i know something

the pirate waleruss must be proffesur waleruss!
the fallen guardian must be timmy the really nice guy :P (timmy the evil.)

i mean how did he get the nador gems in the first place?

duglas must be roamin. (not that frenchy axeman but duglas 3)
and nador must be... nador of course.

but i also fear that duglas 3 may be.... GAVIN! the freaky vampire that killed roamin.

but waht hapened to gaary? he completly fell out of the story.

but great work though.

WTF!!! i know even more now.

they has to find a GOLDEN axe key and travel even further back in time. and stop the guardian from doing the fifth sind.

am i overthinking this?

syltman:
I wonder if Jacque will pop up as a teacher.

hmmm... that might not be a bad or totally unexpected plot development, hahaha.
Seriously though, it could be pretty funny seeing their reactions to his accent, mon ami

These are on a steep decline since they got to Hogwats. I might stop watching these after a few more episodes.

So let me get this straight, after 5 sins you go Kooobooold??

PoisonUnagi:
These are on a steep decline since they got to Hogwats. I might stop watching these after a few more episodes.

IMO, things started getting really stupid after the first season. Also, when was the fighting was changed from turn based to live action? That really made the series feel alien. It feels totally different from the first few golden eggs this series layed.

I'm starting to think Douglass might be Roamin. A certain class needs to be covered in order to be certain. >_>

In order for anything to be exciting or relevant, there has to be a build up to it. If your here for instant gratification and don't really care what happens in the story well, I'm sorry but this show doesn't do that. Take off the rose colored goggles when looking at the first couple episodes because the humor used in those has not changed or gone anywhere, you simply also get a story to go with it whether you like it or not.

When push comes to shove, the story is what makes me continue to care about this series. The only reason I casted resurrection on this show in the first place was to do a story which in turn ties in to my new project at the end of it.

Heres a question for all those who haven't liked this weeks episode. Did the Season Three Trailer give you chills down your spine and make you really, really, want to find out where the show is going? If it didn't then until Roamin comes back you ain't seeing anything but story.

SirSchmoopy:
In order for anything to be exciting or relevant, there has to be a build up to it. If your here for instant gratification and don't really care what happens in the story well, I'm sorry but this show doesn't do that. Take off the rose colored goggles when looking at the first couple episodes because the humor used in those has not changed or gone anywhere, you simply also get a story to go with it whether you like it or not.

When push comes to shove, the story is what makes me continue to care about this series. The only reason I casted resurrection on this show in the first place was to do a story which in turn ties in to my new project at the end of it.

Heres a question for all those who haven't liked this weeks episode. Did the Season Three Trailer give you chills down your spine and make you really, really, want to find out where the show is going? If it didn't then until Roamin comes back you ain't seeing anything but story.

i agree, the comedy is pretty much the same as the first season (except for the harry potter jokes which i think is a welcome addition)but at the same time it's different from the classic ones (which is ok too). The comedy (not in this episode in particular) is more relevant to the storyline than the other seasons but at the same time there is an aspect of randomness about it. the only things i miss from the classic unforgotten realms was the obvious Zelda and WoW references that were funny (especially during the last 3 episodes).
In short, the new season is still awesome and incredibly funny with a suspenseful storyline
but i still miss the zelda and WoW references lol.
P.S when is schmoopy gonna get his cool new stache and hat :P

randommaster:
Well, an exposition episode had to come along sometime.

Nice music, though, can we download it somewhere?

Yeah, i am glad somethings were explaned even though this episode didnt come as close to the movies as the others.

i think that the first seson might have ben best. but thining how great it was then the later seasons could be wery much worse and still be awesome in compare.

I finally made an account!
I think they were sent back in time to the original UR (or a little before)
Madam powerful enchantress of the town is about to cast a spell on jhock...
Hey it might be (you can watch them at urealms.com)

Now seeing douglas changing hes looking more like Romain. But it can't be him that wouldn't make any sense Romain would be much much older in the future and plus he didn't have any idea of the Nader Gems. Now that we k what the Sin's of the Unforgotten means Sir Schmoopie better watch it, he only has two left. Nader really is stupid when hiring new staff, he does look suspicious. Can't wait to c the next episode. Keep it up.

Lord_Ascendant:
Hehe, interesting premise....but wait wont it cause aparadox for 2 Shmoopys to exist

Only if the future schmoopy influences his own actions based on what he saw/heard when he was past schmoopy.

... And i doubt they'll meet >.> a millenium is long enough to ensure that someone's dead

Douglass has to be Roamin, since he also knows Jason(the warlock) from sorcerer school.

Rob, while this explained some stuff, it wasnt funny at all...Ah well.

The show is always great, sometimes more great than others. Sure it was a slower episode, but that's no reason for people to go jumping off a cliff, "Oh UR sucks now!" yada yada yada. Too much sensationalism these days for peeople to just relax and enjoy the show. I mean it's the same show, made by the same guy, and in the past every time there has been a lull, he has come back with something beyond epic.

People just need to relax, it's free entertainment, just enjoy it.

Ok I'll go turn my fanboyism off now.

And if anyone doubts my words, I have two more for you... lemon grenade

if you guys hate the new episodes. then watch them again! alle episodes have been great. even classic. i mean thise are my favorite quotes from the christmas special.

Mike:
and the horn of a unicorn.

cindy: don't look at me i am a centaur, not an unicorn!

Rob:
really? cause to me you look prety horny.
----------------------------------
Rob:
so Mindy if that is your real name.

Cindy:
it isn't

Patrick_and_the_ricks:
*cough* Filler episode *cough*

see now u should be put on probation for too short a comment

Min

Nator:
if you guys hate the new episodes. then watch them again! alle episodes have been great. even classic. i mean thise are my favorite quotes from the christmas special.

Mike:
and the horn of a unicorn.

cindy: don't look at me i am a centaur, not an unicorn!

Rob:
really? cause to me you look prety horny.
----------------------------------
Rob:
so Mindy if that is your real name.

Cindy:
it isn't

Mindy: can i kill him now?

Mike: go ahead

enough of the boring harry potter stuff already :( your Older stuff was so much better ^^

I've been sick with the flu the past few days, so I finally had time to watch all the episodes and catch up.

I really don't understand why people are whining about the content of the season so far. Sure, it's not as much "smack you in the face till you laugh from repeated jokes" kind of humor anymore, but that's okay! Rob is growing a STORY here, not a SNL episode that just contains jumbled sketches. I'm very anxious for the upcoming episodes and the continuing plot, and have been wondering about these "sins of the unforgotten" ever since you put them in the intro of season 2. (Which, I will cry a little here and say I miss that intro. I used to sing to it... "Da da da da da da da I wanna cast a spell, HUH!" That's just gold.)

As for a bit of 'fanboy' love, I love the return of Petey. And I have a feeling that the french changling that pretended to be Douglas The Roamin Look-A-Like is Jacque's past self. Maybe a spell places him in the axe later on?

Pin missile will forever be in my nightmares. What a creepy dude.

Don't bash me like a Lv12 warrior asking for a grp for RFC in trade, but why do you think nadir left / where do you think he went?
personally, i think he just said "fu*k it im going to the bahamas for a month" or something...teaching must be heavy stuff when your all immortal and stuff

when schmoopy fainted in the tower of ultimate wizardy. did he then get those three sins? or was it beacuse he cheated and moved roamin from Cotswell and put him in the tower of ultimate wizardy?

Cortheya:

Blazsy:
Awesome episode Rob, Douglas really has changed. So througout all of hogwats, Douglass ages but not our beloved heroes?

In their bodies they don't age.

HOLY SHIT DOUGLASS WHAT HAPPENED???

douglas 3: i drink a lot of milk

Pookie: YEAH FROM A COW'S TEAT XD

How did xavier give his word if all he can say is
PINMISSILE ATTACK

I think that douglas is roamin from the past cause u can see it at his head shape and hair :O

yeah i know it is, but not as awesome as it used to be.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here