Stolen Pixels #110: Paging Dr.Phil

Stolen Pixels #110: Paging Dr.Phil

Hell hath no fury like an Overlord's wife..

Read Full Article

Hah. I love the awkward second to last panel.

I'm sure several people would be complaining if there were a way to put mistresses in their place though. Then again, you can kinda do it in Fable and no-one seems to notice.

we've all been there man...

Wow, he pretty much did everything on the "what not to do on your anniversary" ticklist. Even if he gets dunped he stil deserves an award for that.

Dr. Phill: "So, Overlord. I can call you Overlord, right? Overlord, how have you been feeling lately?"
Overlord: "I feel like no-one really appreciates my hard work. Like they don't understand me. *sob*"

Was the "our our anniversary" a goof? Or a sign of emotional distress?

"our our anniversary"?
:P
Sorry, don't mind my nitpicking.

It does raise the interesting point of why all the mistresses you can collect like pokemon put up with each other

wait till you see your birthday present!

I'm surprised you haven't touched on the spousal abuse. Gotta love how a tiny unarmed woman can knock the Overlord on his ass with just a smack.

Maybe he's top heavy and doesn't balance well.

I always loved how my Mistress would praise me even if my Castle was decorated in praise of another Mistress. Good work Shamus.

Stupid overlord forgot to take their minds. They shouldn't be thinking for themselves!

Ha! Fantastic comic. I particularly love "Then, yes" -- it's just the right note.

Theres just somthing about seeing the word "sup" that makes me laugh.

He killed em all with a sword, yet he is carrying an axe.

Poor Overlord isnt getting that Foursome tonight....

Lord_Ascendant:
Poor Overlord isnt getting that Foursome tonight....

"But honey, its our anniversary!"

Pallindromemordnillap:

It does raise the interesting point of why all the mistresses you can collect like pokemon put up with each other

Maybe it's got something to do with the over-sized, menacing axe you carry around at all times.

Um... happy anniversary?

DeadlyYellow:
I'm surprised you haven't touched on the spousal abuse. Gotta love how a tiny unarmed woman can knock the Overlord on his ass with just a smack.

I laughed out loud when Rose knocked me over in the first one, he only staggers back a bit in Overlord II. :(

Did they live in the town?
Yes.
Then Yes.

Best panel

I don't kill the innocent... I ENSLAVE THEM!!!

Uh......... happy anniversary?............................... *then her head explodes* that would be funny XD

Well, to be fair Kelda does say she hates Nordberg in the game.

Fay and Juno? Well... Love (or lust), especially in the realm of evil is definitely a complicated manner.

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)