Unskippable: Devil May Cry

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Mstrswrd:

Kuliani:
Did a hand just fly out at me at the end? I don't get it, anyone care to enlighten me?

HT_Black:
When you say 'Metal Gear August', does that mean you'll be butchering all of the Metal Gear Solid games in sequential order? ...I'd just like to know, is all.
And what exactly is with that hand?

I think it's Revolver Ocelot's Arm.

Edit: Ninja'd.

Best accidental pun ever?

Love it, as always. Now I want to go play it...after I beat three...y'know, for the story thing that's apparently going on. I also need to finish Prince of Persia: Sands of Time...and Disgaea...and FFVII: Crisis Core...and Deus Ex...This could take a while...

I can safely say that I am very excited for Metal Gear August. I have wanted you guys to do that series for a long time. Will it include only the main MGS titles or will it also contain such things as Portable Ops, Metal Gear Acid and the like?

Slycne:

Mstrswrd:

I think it's Revolver Ocelot's Arm.

Edit: Ninja'd.

Oh dear, I hope it wasn't accidental... I was assuming Mstrswrd was being clever.

"Damnit Trish!" "This is gonna be a long day..."

Best lines of the whole thing, I'm wondering how MGS August is going to be.

METAL GEAR AUGUST!!! YEAH!!! I AM EXITED!!!

loved this vid,a lot of improvementīs and that "moon" thing was great (i tend to watch your vids in seccuence)

Millenium, Dirty Jobs, Mythbusters?

You guys have great tast in TV

If Metal Gear August is what I think it is, then I can't wait.

Slycne:

...GAH! I can't believe I just did that.

LadyZephyr:

Oh dear, I hope it wasn't accidental... I was assuming Mstrswrd was being clever.

No, LadyZephyr, I wasn't. Thanks for the compliment in assuming I could be clever, but, I am not one for puns. Now, when tired, rhyming comes without even trying... like right now... damnit.

Monkey Island references make everything hilarious!

hup...hup...hup... *sigh* it's gonna be a long day -_-

edit: well the last image on the movie screen was of Trish doing her emperor palpatine impression so maybe the arm was hers?

zoozilla:
As soon as I heard "Melee Island" I was waiting for a Monkey Island joke. Oh well, maybe next time.

Did you miss it?
We made the second most obvious Monkey Island reference we could think of.

hehe, priceless

"Unlike Wolverine he isn't a crybaby about it."

"I really need to insulate that sword handle."

And "Metal Gear August" are you going to do the MGS4 opening scene? That'd be pretty amazing.

Ah! Must resist posting Metal Gear Cat! MUST RESIST!

am i the only one that noticed that the girl came through the door on a motercycle yet she landed like 100 meters down the road...

Nevrmore:

Draculafreak:
Oh my god, they actually did one of an older-ish game.

...The Bouncer? Radiata Stories? Onimusha 3? Run Like Hell? The Getaway? Digital Devil Saga?

Well, I've never heard of any of those so they don't count. =P

GrahamS:

zoozilla:
As soon as I heard "Melee Island" I was waiting for a Monkey Island joke. Oh well, maybe next time.

Did you miss it?
We made the second most obvious Monkey Island reference we could think of.

Wow. Can't believe I missed it. I must be the second biggest idiot you've ever seen.

Haha that was good. Can't wait for Metal Gear August.

bernthalbob616:
Metal Gear August...
I assume that means you're going to lay into all the Metal Gear games for a month. Am I right, or is it something else?

How many minutes do you think there are in a month? They might be able to finish about half.

...Of one game.

...Playing 24/7. :P

mustango:
"Dammit, moon, I knew you were up to no good!"

A long time coming with that callback, but so worth it!

Vincent was right! We all laughed, but he was right!

...and my cheap laugh quota for the day was filled by the wonderful Dirge of Cerberus callback. Then exceeded by the "Doesn't anyone KNOCK?!" bit.

That bit about the demonic prostate amused me more than it probably should've, as did the jumping bit at the end.

Liked. Was funny and had a few memorable moments.

thanks again guys

Hearing Paul say "Goddamnit!" just made me crack up for reason.

Great episode gents.

MGS august is only going to be about MGS4

MaxFan:
"The legend of the legendary dark legend..."

The Legend Continues..

Why did the fucking island have a door?
And better yet, how to the hell did he get there?

Eh, I didn't think it was that great. Didn't make me laugh at all.

Eric the Orange:
So I'm guessing the four Mondays in august will be devoted to MGSs 1-4.

That would be amazing

the ending was especially great xD

mustango:
"Dammit, moon, I knew you were up to no good!"

A long time coming with that callback, but so worth it!

I thought it was a TeamFourStar reference. Watch their video's on Youtube if you don't know what I mean.

The end with the jumping actually in the game was great. Gonna use a bit of real game now on occasion?

lol nice, I had the same thought when Trish leaped up to the castle without me.

This was good. At least someone knows who Justice is. But for that evil lord, the way he moves is a mystery. Cookie for the reference.

Kuliani:
Did a hand just fly out at me at the end? I don't get it, anyone care to enlighten me?

The answer to your question is in the spoiler tags.

Great episode, as always. I really loved the "So Dante is invulnerable, but unlike Wolverine, he's not a crybaby about it." Also, keep putting gameplay segments in! The jumping scene was hilarious.

Raziel_Likes_Souls:
This was good. At least someone knows who Justice is. But for that evil lord, the way he moves is a mystery. Cookie for the reference.

I logged in just to post that, they're easily one of my favorite groups

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or