Zero Punctuation: Wii Sports Resort

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Wii Sports Resort

This week, Zero Punctuation reviews Wii Sports Resort.

Watch Video

I guess it could work, but it doesn't.

The Wii is amazing.

I'd also like to fuck bowling.

That sounded cooler in my head.

Is this actually up yet?

Edit: Found it...just not on the main page yet I don't think.

wow, oh the bannage shall come, it shall

also, when I saw this I was like "Iwaaaaaaa?"

c0rruptioN:
lol at that Wii!!!!

I does chortle

Well, I disagree just as strongly as ever with his rock-bottom opinion of the Wii (and, ironically or no, I want this game even more now), but I have to admit that the review was pretty funny.

eh... it wasn't bad. it did make me laugh a few time unlike the siren review.

Wait, you mean this isn't the Jesus 2.0 we've all be waiting for. Let me just try to muster up some shock.

Good one.

While I do love my Wii (That sounded wrong) it really is nothing more than a money printing machine for nintendo.

And Bowling and tennis are on here? Cheap.

But yeah, a good video, and anyone who wants to stop watching these just because you canstantly insult the Wii is obviously an idiot.

Your funny because you make fun of everything.

... Well except Portal.

Well, not surprising that he didn't love it, but at least he admitted it was decent.

You know, I was actually considering picking this up for the archery bits. I recently broke my collarbone so I can't do real archery for a few months while it mends, and this seemed like a fair way to keep up the practice. But considering how the rest of the features sound pretty broken I'll probably just save the money and let the healing continue.

I really didn't see this one coming. Though I almost cried when he mentioned Wii Bowling, again. X3

Seriously, if people that get their feelings hurt because someone makes fun of something they like then they're better off not interacting with others.

Mmmm fruit controller

i love how much you torment the wii in your reviews ^_^

Nice to see yahtzee climbing back up to top form this week, although his RFG was rather funny.

Gerbykins:
OH MY GOODNESS, YOU HAVE OUTDOWN YOUR SELF THIS WEEK!
I Coulnd't stop laughing at the jokes, and the hilarity that was contained within this little yellow video from hell :D

I just don't know why you didn't get Wii Resort? I JUST PICKED UP THIS GAME FROM EBAY AND ITS GOD DAMN TERRIFIC!
The Wii motion plus, or the WMP as I like to call it xD is crazy accurate. And now I can play all my favourite games like
Links Archery training.

Anyhow, Piece out Yatzee man, I got a date with destiny. (Going to watch Lost on tv hehe :) cya )

What the hell?! Maybe you are a Nintendo exec or just a fanboy but I don't know. I fear you won;t fit in around here well due to attitudes like that =( But since you commented BEFORE watching the video like that I am looking forward to seeing a banhammer swing your way.

Anway, I noticed how despite the new controller Yahtzee mentions how it's still not a perfect science, also how the game is basically just Wii Sports 2 since most of the same games are there, why on earth do you have dogfighting on a game titled Beach Resort anyway?

Still, the idea of a fruit controller sounds good though.

"Wii Bowling! Oh fuck off." ROFL-copter

Loved this review, it made me chuckle constantly. Best one in a while, glad to see there was at least some praise for this game ;)

Very, very funny.

10/10 :p

Oh by christ that was the funniest one I have ever seen. The video really made me crack up.
*snickers*

"Or a controller made of fruit" That made me giggle like a baby.

It's pretty cool how you guys can tell how terrific the episode was and how funny the jokes are less than a minute after the video was posted...

I agree 100% with what was said at the end. If game developers would stop screwing around with motion controls we could start making... better things. I really don't like motion controls. I would much rather have cyberspace than minigames. Also the video was funny.

Jaranu:
... Well except Portal.

That's because if you make fun of Portal you are wrong because Portal is the most perfect game I have ever played.

BWhahaha, there go all the Wii owners, to set fire to Yahtzee's house - funny video "Wii Bowling - oh fuck off!"

Gerbykins:
OH MY GOODNESS, YOU HAVE OUTDOWN YOUR SELF THIS WEEK!
I Coulnd't stop laughing at the jokes, and the hilarity that was contained within this little yellow video from hell :D

I just don't know why you didn't get Wii Resort? I JUST PICKED UP THIS GAME FROM EBAY AND ITS GOD DAMN TERRIFIC!
The Wii motion plus, or the WMP as I like to call it xD is crazy accurate. And now I can play all my favourite games like
Links Archery training.

Anyhow, Piece out Yatzee man, I got a date with destiny. (Going to watch Lost on tv hehe :) cya )

I can't tell if this is advertising or schizophrenic fanboyism...

That was just hilarious. What else can I say.

"Wii Bowling! Oh fuck off!"
"Living in the past is for squares, Daddy-O!"

One of his funniest.

awesome! Love it!

lol, as always great review. I especially liked the Wii bowling comment. I can count on one hand the games I'd buy for the wii and the rest would simply be classics to download.

Review Call of Juarez next mostly because I'm curious to how you'd review a game with a western theme.

NeutralDrow:
Well, I disagree just as strongly as ever with his rock-bottom opinion of the Wii (and, ironically or no, I want this game even more now), but I have to admit that the review was pretty funny.

I agree with you. I disagree with the review, but found it funny to watch.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here