Rebecca Mayes Muses: Ghostbusters

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Ghostbusters

This week, Rebecca Mayes tries out to be the 5th Ghostbuster.

Watch Video

Shes like a video game singing version of Lisa Hannigan, boy shes cute...then again i have a weird thing for blondes.

Anyway, catchy song. Any girl that can play the banjo is awesome in my book.

That's a great song, it's definately ending up on my chillout playlist at some point.
Go Rebecca!

What a lovely song! I was hoping you'd sing about crossing streams, but that doesn't matter. It's an excellent tune.

Awesome song, I love this stuff.

Was that a church btw?

Nice song, you have quite a talent.

I still think they should be released for a limited time download. I'm definitely an audio only guy when it comes to music (unless it's live). These would be great songs to have on my iTunes while I'm writing.

Nice song. I dig this one.

Great song

Eh, Didn't like this one...

I really like it, not what I expected from a song about ghost busters, but awesome.

HobbesMkii:
I still think they should be released for a limited time download. I'm definitely an audio only guy when it comes to music (unless it's live). These would be great songs to have on my iTunes while I'm writing.

I second this.

Nice song, flowed well, and was very relaxing. Enjoyed!

Very simular to the last one but more enjoyable. Kicking back to this is beast.

you know, I like this for some reason. It's totaly not me.

I also feel compelled to say that ms. Mayes is quite easy on the eyes.

I was apprehensive on the last one, but this is pure awesome. Keep up the excellent work.

I would even love this, if I didnt know the ghostbusters

Honestly, not as good as the first in my opinion. The chorus was good, but the alot of the time it felt like the lyrics didn't really fit.

Loving it, great stuff. But where do you get those instruments? They are so awesome.

Very lovely voice. I like this one better than the one before it.

Was going too say something the along the lines of...

xmetatr0nx:
boy shes cute...then again i have a weird thing for blondes.

Anyway, catchy song. Any girl that can play the banjo is awesome in my book.

...But, yes nicely done - And rather chilling (was kinda of expecting the um ghost busters jingle (?) though).

whaleswiththumbs:

Was that a church btw?

churches have ghosts? they need some busting.
great song though, not quite as good as the first, but still up there.

I like this and I have no idea why. Maybe because she's channeling the spirit of Imogen Heap. Who is alive but never mind that.

But, yes, lovely. Nice bit of Friday evening chillout.

I was expecting to see more game, than Rebecca and as much as I like to look at her, I wish there were more to the game itself. Song is catchy and the ending is pretty sweet, but I felt like there could be more about ghostbusters in it.

Anyway, I liked it very much and I'll listen to it at least 5 times more than moving on to something else XD

The idea of the song was good. Thanks for adding the subtitles, they helped me understand what you were singing about in the Sims song as well. I think the video could have used fewer unnecessary pouty facebook/myspace shots.

I quite liked the sims one but this is much better. The subtitles meant I had to pay attention to every word you sung which meant so much more of "message" got across. keep it up

nice and chilled. I agree, would be cool to be able to download them or buy an ep etc

whaleswiththumbs:
Was that a church btw?

I don't think the building could be anything else

whaleswiththumbs:

Was that a church btw?

Probably, but it could've been any of the old civic buildings as well. There's quite a few around.

Huh, that was much better than I expected. Good job, lady.

God, I bet she's freaked out by total strangers commenting on her looks.

This has just become one of my new favorite features on the escapist. Can you put your songs for download somewhere? They're so peaceful and enjoyable, plus they're game based. What's not to love? Love the videos, please keep it up Ms Mayes.

I love this, can you get it on itunes??

You have a really nice voice. The lyrics could do with a bit of a work to fit better and I'm a bit worried that the songs in the future may bend towards being same-ish - I hope they don't though...

Much better than the last one, keep it up!

Human beings shouldn't be allowed to contain this much awesome. I can only assume that it's dangerous in some way or another.

The song was excellent.

I'm just gona add some praise as well. Ehile the audio in the videos are not the best, I like the music, for what it is.

Macar:

I also feel compelled to say that ms. Mayes is quite easy on the eyes.

Seconded.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 62222)