Rebecca Mayes Muses: Ghostbusters

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

I'm not really digging this.

SODAssault:
just sounds like the songs were made ahead of time, and then the lyrics were tacked on to be about a game.

Totally agree.

Very nice. I found it strangely relaxing to listen to.

I guess this might be good to fall asleep to... but I got fairly bored very quickly. Maybe she could attempt something more upbeat? I dunno...

This was okay. You should stick to this calm music, it suits your voice well. Your strongest points are the costumes and the filming, but I don't get the faces you pull. The singing is soothing though, as is the music. Good job.

I like the song. It's quite relaxing actually. Some people here prefer upbeat songs. However, I do like to listen to something soft once in a while. I've just happened to listen to this song. Hits that spot.

EDIT: Does she have a cd? It might be interesting to buy it.

xmetatr0nx:
Shes like a video game singing version of Lisa Hannigan, boy shes cute...then again i have a weird thing for blondes.

Anyway, catchy song. Any girl that can play the banjo is awesome in my book.

All you fucking do is hit on the women who use the Escapist xD
I'm going to take it as a productive day for you, every day you post on the Escapist? xD
I kid

JimmyBassatti:

xmetatr0nx:
Shes like a video game singing version of Lisa Hannigan, boy shes cute...then again i have a weird thing for blondes.

I'm going to take it as a productive day for you, every day you post on the Escapist? xD
I kid

Lol, im sorry, i cant help it at times. Im not as bad in real life. Im quite the gentleman actually, i just tend to have a lot more girl-friends than guy friends.

xmetatr0nx:

JimmyBassatti:

xmetatr0nx:

I kid

Lol, im sorry, i cant help it at times. Im not as bad in real life. Im quite the gentleman actually, i just tend to have a lot more girl-friends than guy friends.

I honestly don't care, I'm just kidding with you. But there is one thing I have to say to you...
Your "Excuse" is so old, it's on Craig's List and Schindler's List xD

JimmyBassatti:

xmetatr0nx:

JimmyBassatti:

xmetatr0nx:

I kid

I honestly don't care, I'm just kidding with you. But there is one thing I have to say to you...

Oh snap, you did not just go there. :)

xmetatr0nx:

JimmyBassatti:

xmetatr0nx:

JimmyBassatti:

xmetatr0nx:

I kid

Oh snap, you did not just go there. :)

I feel I tried too hard to fit it in.
YAY, MICHAEL AND MICHAEL HAVE ISSUES IS ON!
Greatest...Show...EVER!

This one was great. A good improvement on the first one. Keep it up!

I feel ashamed to realize I commented on this thread and posted no comment about the video other than at first I thought it was shot at Yale.

So here's my comment:

The song's fantastic. Great job, very cute video.

I thought I'd give this a try. about 3 seconds into it, I ragequit.

Pop music with games as a theme. Not only that, but recent, marketable games.

I'd much rather hear re-arrangements of game music.

wow actually good artist + very good looking AND its about computer games which is wierd but cool.

sneak_copter:
God, I bet she's freaked out by total strangers commenting on her looks.

Not that strange since 99% of this is: look how cute i can look while playing an instrument.
This song didn't suck as much as the previous one, i still think it's crap though.

-trying hard not be say anything bad, brain hurting-

It.....was.....intresting, not really my cup of tea.

I can't think of anything witty to say...

YAY!!!!!!!!!

I think i got my point across [=

I would totally do her...

Cool, I'll have to remember to check for more videos.

Isn't having Rebecca Mayes write funny, quirky cool songs about less-impressive video games kind of like hiring Leonardo da Vinci to paint your garage?

Love the songs and videos; not sure the games necessarily deserve what they're inspiring.

Nice song, its like they touch the part of my brain that wants to be soothed with nice music.
Are you planning on releasing these songs anytime soon, I will gladly get them.

PS - your hot

listlurker:
Isn't having Rebecca Mayes write funny, quirky cool songs about less-impressive video games kind of like hiring Leonardo da Vinci to paint your garage?

Love the songs and videos; not sure the games necessarily deserve what they're inspiring.

If I could get Da Vinci to paint my garage I would be sooooo happy.

Well this was a nice surprise.

Go Westcountry! Awesome song.

Ok... I guess I'm alone in thinking this was shit, eh? I mean, you have a good voice. But everything else was stupid as hell. Especially the video. Thumbs down. But who cares what I think? Only me.

Ok, this may be slightly creepy, but I did a google search and here's what I found
http://www.gamepeople.co.uk/rebeccamayes.htm
There's some pretty good stuff on there too.

Bustin' makes me feel good.

it wasn't bad but it wasn't that good. it was.... okay, i sapuse. it made me laugh as much as the last one. but, it really was not that funny. it is as if the first and the second ones were on a line of okaynes, close to good and bad but far from horrible and exelent. if the next episode woyuld just be "okay" i donwt see the point in actually watvhing the fourh. thr music really improved by the way

it wasn't bad...but it wasn't that good. it was.... okay, i suppose. it made me laugh as much as the last one. but, it really was not that funny. it is as if the first and the second ones were on a line of okaynes, close to good and bad but far from horrible and excellent. if the next episode would just be "okay" i don't see the point in actually watching the fourth. the music really improved by the way

I did not like it.

sorry but i cant see what everyone sees in this i dont find it entertaining in the least and cant find any reason to prais it like everyone els dose, sorry but this is what i think

im with ya its just boring n crap i dont see what people like in it and i cant see why its on the escapist

I dont get why people like this, neither is it good singing nor a good idea -_-

i respect your opinion but still think it was kind of funny. but still not good.

Nice I like a lot. J'aime beaucoup :)

I think she really has a thing for going bare foot.

And yeah, easy on the eyes ^ ^

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or