Unskippable: Metal Gear Solid 4: Part 1

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Metal Gear Solid 4: Part 1

Graham and Paul kick off a month of Metal Gear Solid 4 episodes.

Watch Video

Nice episode, looking forward to the week of MGS4 :D

Nice moustaches :)(subtle use of LRR shirts as well ;))
Not to mention QuinFlynn and KayPay :D

What is Snake doing in the gown anyway >.>

Sweet! A whole month of Metal Gear episodes!
War has changed.

*Ron Pearlman enters the room with a Desert Eagle*

Wow. one thing: nice disguises. and kudos for the dune reference!

Honestly, I've been waiting for MGS4 for awhile now. You guys did a great job with part 1, keep it up!

Excellent disguises, guys. Hideo will never figure it out. :)

EDIT: Ninja'd

LOVED IT!
aww that was great.
I loved the 'stachs and I loved that Tag your it part for some reason

But what's going to happen to robin?

Wow, the little guy's voice sounds nothing like what I expected him to look like. He should be in radio.

One down, four more to go. Can't wait.

not a zaar:
Wow, the little guy's voice sounds nothing like what I expected him to look like. He should be in radio.

Neither of them looked anything like I expected, to be honest.

Wow, those were some shapely legs.

Snake isn't much of an orator though.

Eh it was ok.

A whole month, oh boy. How long is the opening cinematic? In Yahtzee's review of MGS4 he said he had timed how long it took from pressing new game to engaging his first enemy..."23 cocking minutes" So is the opening cut-scene longer than that or are they going to go through more than one cut-scene?

I lol'd at "we get it war has changed"

Cpt_Oblivious:

not a zaar:

Ya same here, I expected one of them to be a bit bigger.. No offense guys..

Oh and Congrats on the 5000 post

Nice, a Firefly, a Fallout 3 and a Dune reference.

Thanks for another great episode Graham Stark and Paul Saunders.

Everything goes relatively quiet and the soldiers decide to all stand in the middle of the street?

The Spice must flow.

Just like seeing Yahtzee for the first time, it was odd to see just who the two usually disembodied voices belonged to....

ANYWAY, i would not want to have you guys' job for the next month... a whole month of dealing with Hideo... UGH

My new favorite TV channel, The Snake Channel, with Snake and Snake! =D

Awesome episode, can't wait for the next ones. And may I suggest you start setting up defenses like mines, killer penguins and garden gnomes around your houses, Hideo Kojima might actually send his personal FROGs to ... well ... you know ... same old routine. -runs away-

I dunno why, but it warms my heart everytime I hear someone quoting Dune. Well, it was a quote per se, but it had a similar effect nontheless.

Man. Snake really needs to stop smoking. Every time he talked I was just thinking: "Clear your goddamn throat". I look forward to the rest of this cutscene.

ZerOmega:
I dunno why, but it warms my heart everytime I hear someone quoting Dune. Well, it was a quote per se, but it had a similar effect nontheless.

Because Dune was excellent? ;) Not the movie, which cut out wayyy to much to make sense anymore, but the book and audiobook are great!

Anywho, excellent episode guys, looking forward to the stupidly long intro to MSG4 being taken apart - And war? War never changes, Snake! Obey Ron Perlman!

I really loved this episode and the Fallout reference made me lol out a lot.

MGS4 month. That's brilliant. Also, I have sent photos of the two of you to Hideo Kojima.

That was great, can't wait for more.

"Oh, hit them HARD, you say? Cuz we've been using nerf guns this whole time, thanks for the great advice, Dave."

"...Huh, I guess war HAS changed."

This'll be a fun month, top notch episode guys.

Ha! Hup! Hey! Hup!
SURPRISE!

Really good episode, I don't envy you taking on this mammoth task.
And I guess snake is senile now. Possibly because war has changed.

Gah, Snake's voice is like a cheesegrater to my aural orifices!

Thankfully there was commentary over his hash narration. Yay for funny interruptions!

Amazing, as usual.
I'm looking forward to an entire month of this!

headshotcatcher:

I believe he was getting ready to attend an Assassin's Creed convention but he was kidnapped halfway through and thrown into a military operation. Or something along those lines.

Cpt_Oblivious:

not a zaar:

that's because they were wearing disguises, man. elementary!

WolfmanNougat:

headshotcatcher:

I believe he was getting ready to attend an Assassin's Creed convention but he was kidnapped halfway through and thrown into a military operation. Or something along those lines.

Sounds believable enough, but where did the muscularly legged robots come in again? :P

You guys actually did it!? Fuck yeah!

I totally called it last week!

I'm looking forward to the next parts, great work.

Guys! You didn't tell us that Mario and Luigi were going to guest-host this episode! Sweet! I guess maybe the Italian accents were just for the stage.

Fightgarr:
Man. Snake really needs to stop smoking. Every time he talked I was just thinking: "Clear your goddamn throat". I look forward to the rest of this cutscene.

Seriously, they should've asked him to cut down on his three-carton-a-day habit sometime before he took up the narrating bit.

And now I'd like to rant a bit. Why do so many video-game armies send their soldiers to Discount Battle Tactics School? The old "Have your guys run stupidly into killzones until the enemy runs out of ammunition" ploy just doesn't work.

"Burn the land and boil the sea, but you can't take the skies from me...." Aw, man, I have that song in my head now.

I actually saw them on an episode of Torrent where they were talking about their website so I already knew what they were talking about :P and I hope they tackle different cutscenes then one

You called metal gear when they said it would be metal gear september?
You're awesome pankeyman.
Great vid, Wish it would've been more like MGS 1,2,3,4,4.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here