Unskippable: Metal Gear Solid 4: Part 1

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

The dune line was great, I can't wait to see what you guys do with this game(though I personally would have preferred all of the games and just making fun of 4's story instead).

Oh. My. Gawd.

Great shit. Also, great idea. I was wondering why you never did a MGS cut scene, but I guess you were just saving it all for this. Awesome.

Is Paul the guy from Things on My Head?

That was decent, it didn't cause me to start up the ROFLCopter but then again, there wasn't much in this cutscene to parody. The real funny stuff won't be until much much later.

Anarchemitis:
Is Paul the guy from Things on My Head?

Yes.

Finally! So far, they do not disappoint as they step up to this gargantuan task.

Diablini:
Sweet! A whole month of Metal Gear episodes!
War has changed.

*Ron Pearlman enters the room with a Desert Eagle*

WAR NEVER CHANGES!

I didnt know Phil Lamarr did a voice in MGS4. Then again, he is in so much.

great episode cant wait for the next one :)

p.s loved firefly referance

"take my love
take my land
take me where i can not stand
i dont care im still free
you cant take the sky from me"

and yes i watched to much t.v

edited: spelling

Pallindromemordnillap:
Gah, Snake's voice is like a cheesegrater to my aural orifices!

He does smoke 20 packs a day after all.....

"Maxwell Snake, Secret Agent 86 of CONTROL"
I was thinking of just that (maybe not snake) when it was said, nice GS reference!

johnman:

Stabby Joe:
Shoot that guy?
Isn't he on our side?
Yeah but he slept with my wife>

Great episodes and this looks to be some interesting mini series of MGS4.
I'm sure its really fun to play, I know it has could graphics and if I knew the plot I might like that to but one has to be realistic.

Strange, I thought it looked awful, in the same way all console games do (Apart from Gears of War)

What, the graphics? I think they look good, of course the grainy screen on this site never helps.

Stabby Joe:

johnman:

Stabby Joe:
Shoot that guy?
Isn't he on our side?
Yeah but he slept with my wife>

Great episodes and this looks to be some interesting mini series of MGS4.
I'm sure its really fun to play, I know it has could graphics and if I knew the plot I might like that to but one has to be realistic.

Strange, I thought it looked awful, in the same way all console games do (Apart from Gears of War)

What, the graphics? I think they look good, of course the grainy screen on this site never helps.

The character and weapon models just looked average to say the least, I think Crysis has spoiled me somewhat. Story and gameplay over graphics any day, but not when the story is rammed down your throat.

Generic Middle Eastern Country is really a shithole, isn't it?

What is in their hands at the beginning of the episode???

looking to be a good month, not that i have any interests in the game itself but there seams to be enough slack in the cinematic to fill with fun comments.

Yea, Paul, you looked NOTHING like I expected lol...That was just liek...wtf?

Amazing episode. I loved the Fallout and Get Smart references. Seems you guys have hit a gold nugget here, this looks like a very promising month.

Is it just me, or does seeing the face of an anonymous voice equate to seeing a novel character in a movie adaptation, in that it kind of ruins it. Nice mustaches btw.

You'd think that if war was so routine, they'd be a bit better at it.

Will be turning in each week.

I really don't have much else to offer then that fanwank.

CmdrGoob:
You'd think that if war was so routine, they'd be a bit better at it.

You'd think.

Wow, is the distant sound of cows mooing so strange as to cause everybody to lower their weapons and walk around like slack-jawed idiots?

and another thing, why doesn't Hideo Kojima just cut out the middle man and make CG animated movies?

I don't know how all of the web series creaters do it. You always leave me wanting even more. Congratulations, you've sold MGS August to me.

GrahamS:

GodsOneMistake:

Cpt_Oblivious:

not a zaar:
Wow, the little guy's voice sounds nothing like what I expected him to look like. He should be in radio.

Neither of them looked anything like I expected, to be honest.

Ya same here, I expected one of them to be a bit bigger.. No offense guys..

Um, not to burst your bubble there, but I'm actually 6'4".
That makes Paul 5'11", so really neither of us are "the little guy".

Sweet got quoted by the man himself...

Now to correct myself.... And saying this as nicely as I can, what I meant to say was I expected one of you to be more heavyset if you get my drift... And that was only from the voice, so please don't hate me forever

I can't believe so many viewers of this don't know what Loading Ready Run is and were surprised by the source of these voices.

Great vid as always. However that game looks like a joke...Glad i never played any after the original, but still slightly disturbed that people still find it to be a "good game"

Also glad i wasn't the only one who wanted to point out that war, as a matter of fact, never changes.

i also thought it was all the games but really funny video it made me laugh alote

I'm starting to really wish these guys did commentary throughout all my games... =(

GodsOneMistake:

GrahamS:
Um, not to burst your bubble there, but I'm actually 6'4".
That makes Paul 5'11", so really neither of us are "the little guy".

Sweet got quoted by the man himself...

Now to correct myself.... And saying this as nicely as I can, what I meant to say was I expected one of you to be more heavyset if you get my drift... And that was only from the voice, so please don't hate me forever

Oh! Okay. No, that's cool.
I guess I just have a deep voice for my frame.

Wait, are you calling my voice fat? /jk

O M G Epic! (when i saw the title i had a feeling it would be)

one of their best

I thought nothing could ever replace the whole in my heart left by Mystery Science Theater 3000 (i miss that show) but Unskippable has done it. After watching this one i can definitely say that with confidence.

Great work, now all you need is... MORE! just like MST3k i am left wanting...

(oh and i was surprised by their appearance, thats not how i pictured their faces when trying to match their voices [if that makes sense])

Kiutu:
I didnt know Phil Lamarr did a voice in MGS4. Then again, he is in so much.

he plays the voice of a vampire

I cant believe he directly contradicted Ron Pearlman in one of the first lines of the game.
Cant wait to see more.

"And these are the reinforcements who shouldn't have stopped for Starbucks on their way here"

Ahh many lol's were had. Looking forward to the next installment.

Haha, this was EPIC. Very nice episode guys!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 67218)