Unskippable: Metal Gear Solid 4: Part 1

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

ForgottenPr0digy:

Kiutu:
I didnt know Phil Lamarr did a voice in MGS4. Then again, he is in so much.

he plays the voice of a vampire

Well, I never played MGS4, which is why I did not know. His voice I can always point out though, even in his voices. Ofcourse watching tons of MADtv helped.
I assume vampires in MGS4 are not typical vampires but some sort of codename or some such?

Great episode.

Does anyone find the way Snake says 'controooool' really annoying?

I instinctively tried to press the skip button while watching the cutscene

also, I'm so glad somebody made a joke about "war has changed" and "war, war never changes"

These are quickly becoming the main reason for my visits on The Escapist. They've become even better than ZP. "War has changed" - Ron Pearlman jokes were the cream in the cake.

Out of curiousity (More like I cant be bothered to read all 4 pages of comments) but has anyone else noticed that in that cutscene Snake actually did SOD ALL?! He jumped off a truck, his gun jammed and thats it. Wow. Snake truely is an epic hero. I've never seen any MSG4 cutscenes before and it just suprised me how little Snake actually did.

Aaaaaaanyways brilliant episode. It made me laugh quite a lot. ^^ Can't wait for next week's.

"Tag you're it. Nyahahaha!"

Well it was inevitable that you'd do MGS4, and this as done fairly well. The real question is how "fresh" you can keep it in three episodes time.

Graham and Paul look exactly how I imagined them... only... with shorter mustaches.

ForgottenPr0digy:

Kiutu:

Well, technically he's not really a vampire... he's just immortal. And he enjoys human blood. And he can run on water. And uh... yeah.

Officially he's named Vamp not due to his vampire-like qualities, but because he's bisexual. And technically he's only immortal because...

Yeah, I'm one of those crazy people who sit around repeatedly trying the different codec frequencies every time something interesting happens. The series does have a fun backstory to follow, even though it tends to dip into complete insanity if you go too far.

Kiutu:

ForgottenPr0digy:

Kiutu:

Well, I never played MGS4, which is why I did not know. His voice I can always point out though, even in his voices. Ofcourse watching tons of MADtv helped.
I assume vampires in MGS4 are not typical vampires but some sort of codename or some such?

Vamp(voiced by Phil La Marr) comes from Romania a bomb blows up while he was in a church with his family and he has drink the blood of his family to survive because he was pierced by a crucifix and was buried under some rubble . He's a expert with knives and can read people's muscle movement he can also dodge bullets(like in the Matrix) and runs on water and the walls. He gets killed all the time only have him come back he use to be part of a anti-terrorist organization called "dead cell" but after their leader dies and Solidus Snake take over the group they go insane and helps Solidus take over a off-shore clean up facility. Solid Snake goes in but you have play as a Rookie name Raiden(all of this happens in MGS2:Sons of Liberty) which takes 4 years ago.

I hope this helps you

not walking into the bullets....hmmm dicey but ill try it. good episode.

Tag!

Great work, Unskippable.

Is this funny?
Is this interesting?
How old are you who like this anyway?

OK, I'm done here.

FINALLY

That was hilarious. Thanks, guys.

luve the muastaches, the funny thing is that graham
already has sumwat of one and paul had to get rid of
his shamefull lol, great video hilarious as eva

I was worried these guys were loosing their touch for awhile now but this episode was great, one of the better episode they have made.

Keep up the good work.

headshotcatcher:

WolfmanNougat:

headshotcatcher:

What is Snake doing in the gown anyway >.>

I believe he was getting ready to attend an Assassin's Creed convention but he was kidnapped halfway through and thrown into a military operation. Or something along those lines.

Sounds believable enough, but where did the muscularly legged robots come in again? :P

They're Hunters, but they got bored of waiting for HL2: EP3 and decided to do MSG in the meantime.

Loved the Firefly references, and the Fallout..and man this whole episode was full of references that I got! Nice job!

Liked the middle, the sniper jokes and tag your it, but not really getting me this week. Good luck for the rest of August though. Must be getting pretty tired of metal gear.

As much as I hate seeing my favorite movie criticized, I simply can't deny the funny.

Good job, guys.

1/5.

Brilliant. I'm looking forward to the rest of them.
"Tag you're it" Brilliant guys.

Hehe Brilliant :) good little video skit at the start as well.

And... correct me if I'm wrong, I didn't quite catch him. Has war changed?

"All right, whosever around this corner is going to get so knifed." :)

you guys are great, cant wait for your others, pity its only a month, bring on 2010 the MGS year

1/5

take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot staaaand. I don't care, I'm still free, since I found serenity.

Thanks guys, I needed to be reminded about that.

Snake has a hideous voice.

Why did Snake drop his gun, take out a knife, then sit there and do nothing?

Also, were those Metal Gears made only to teabag people?

Kiutu:

ForgottenPr0digy:

Kiutu:

More of a super-soldier with regenarative health, due to advanced nano-machines, and for some reason...they have pointy teeth.

afaceforradio:
Hehe Brilliant :) good little video skit at the start as well.

And... correct me if I'm wrong, I didn't quite catch him. Has war changed?

There's two schools of thought regarding the matter, Snake's or Ron Perlman's. I personally think war is...fun, as long as it's contained to my telly.

Awesome, I was always thinking that it was kind of exciting waiting for what's next episode will be about, but this time there is 5 mintues from 8 hours of cutscenes so it can be anything, even the ending cutscene -I haven't even played the game, but I wouldn't be mad for spoilering it because anybody that cares should already end the game at least twice XD

I was wondering how you look, and I have to admit that Poul sounds as a shorter person XD

Let's the most ignored request continue :)

"controversial strategy of not going into the bullets"
"they're each other's backup"

This was really good. Starts off slow, but gets better. And better.

not a zaar:
Wow, the little guy's voice sounds nothing like what I expected him to look like. He should be in radio.

It must be put on or something cause it's so much deeper than you'd expect from his frame.

SUPRISE! lol best part!

Good video, I'm looking forward to the MGS4 month. ID-tagged underwear made me laugh.

Great episode. After this, you should consider doing the first couple of cinematic from Gears of War 2. I was playing the game earlier and I thought: "I bet Graham and Paul could put this into an Unskippable Episode."

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 61377)