Unskippable: Metal Gear Solid 4: Part 1

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6

So why was Snake wearing a dress in this scene?

Solito:
I have 3 Ps3`s ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh1jB4hVJRg

I still like the GTA 4 trailer parody better. "I've flashed the lights on and off in an attempt to induce seizures in people." "I've replaced people's shoes with shoes that looked exactly the same, but one size too small, so all day they ran around with really cramped feet. And they said to me: 'Niko! Do you know what happened to our shoes?' and I said no."

This was a good one. Can't wait for the other 4.

If a war is fought over who has the best tacos, then I win! Viva Mexico!!!!!
Also, I would side with Ron Perlman over the war has/never changes debate.

The controversial strategy of not running directly in the line of bullets. That was great

Why is Paul twelve?

Cpt_Oblivious:

not a zaar:
Wow, the little guy's voice sounds nothing like what I expected him to look like. He should be in radio.

Neither of them looked anything like I expected, to be honest.

I know, I wished they hadn't showed us.

I'm so disillusioned. I love their stuff but, we had a good thing going with them both just being dis-imbodied voices. Seriously...It bothered me the whole episode. Paul looks nothing like he sounds. Nor does Graham.

urgh...you fooools!

It seems to me that the only reason for the interactive parts of this "game" are to justify the fact that it's so long.

The spice must flow.

liked the dune reference...keep it up guys hi5!

canadamus_prime:

its not a dress
long coat with a hood(just like in Assassin's Creed)

ForgottenPr0digy:

canadamus_prime:

its not a dress

That was supposed to be a joke.

canadamus_prime:

ForgottenPr0digy:

canadamus_prime:

its not a dress

Nope Hideo kojima got that idea from Jade Raymond. He wanted snake to be a opne like world like in Assassin'screed so he dress up Snake like Al-Tair as way to thank her for giving him that idea.

I have those exact same wooden shelves at my house that you see in the background.

ForgottenPr0digy:

canadamus_prime:

ForgottenPr0digy:

canadamus_prime:

its not a dress

Nope Hideo kojima got that idea from Jade Raymond. He wanted snake to be a opne like world like in Assassin'screed so he dress up Snake like Al-Tair as way to thank her for giving him that idea.

I meant what I said was supposed to be a joke.

Nice one guys, and they totally won't know it's you.

Grahms totally hot lol

Hit'em hard!
oh you mean we've been using nerfguns all along?

I almost chocked of laughter

What can I say for this vid? Well I'm sure if Hideo sees you guys without the mustaches he could put two and two together unless his MGS inspiration juice still has him tripping. also nice reference to the yearly WWE event and I'm sure the guys of Fallout would like to disagree with Snake and finally...

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na... SNAKEMAN!!!!!... Wait ewwwwww that's worse than 60s Batman.

can't go wrong with a good Izzard reference

First off, Graham and Paul, if you don't want Hideo Kojima to recognize you, you shouldn't have said your names at the beginning of the episode.

Second of all, if Hideo Kojima didn't react to the Metal Gear Awesome series, I doubt he'd do anything to you guys.

Lastly, Yahtzee was right, Metal Gear Solid IS badly written!

Great episode. I was going crazy when he wouldn't stop with control, control, control...
And keep'em coming with the dune references :D

Okay, you've dropped the children with rainbow hair, now let's pretend war is actually about the horror of war, instead of the repetition of how war is horrible, and dishwashers with dinosaur legs sticking out of them.

WTF, Japan. WTF.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or