Stolen Pixels #113: Gentlemen

Pages 1 2 NEXT

In Soviet Russia, game steals you.

Read Full Article

Ah, so the spy delayed Episode 3... Interesting... Now you have exposed him, he will kill you to contain the news...

well the Spy thought if he delays HL2 EP3 people will continue to play TF2. he doesn't want to be forgotten

That was excellent.

We need a spy checker on every base from now on. No matter how annoying they can get.

Clearly, Valve HQ needs more sentries...

Instead, all their security does is stand on the balcony with sniper rifles...

Filthy backstabbin' spies. Never trust 'em.

Good comic. Part of me wants to nitpick about the scouts pose not being exaggerated enough when the spy snuck up on them.

AboveUp:
We need a spy checker on every base from now on. No matter how annoying they can get.

I resent that.. I love being pyro.

That was hilarious when I saw it, 'In Soviet Russia, game steals you.' lol

I'm going to turn all my games into me mashing X2 over and over, they'll thank me when HL2E3 comes out.

Don't have the words...should've sent a poet. *joyful crying*

Spy check! *bursts into flames*

Great stuff, as usual. :D

>.>

Someone's gotta say it.

SPY'S SAPPIN' MUH GAMEZ!

Pretty funny too.

Even Gabe wondering around Valve HQ in a gas mask, fire proof suit and carrying a flame thrower wasn't enough.

Ah the spy....knew he was behind this somehow...

Will the Spy ever be able to say anything other than "Gentlemen" as his first word in anything ever again?

DeadlyYellow:

Good comic. Part of me wants to nitpick about the scouts pose not being exaggerated enough when the spy snuck up on them.

Well, after showing the Scout the pictures, he probably isn't all that surprised by the Spy anymore.

Awesome comic, Shamus.

oh my god you rule

Story senses...tingling!

Why is the Spy such a goddamn badass? He stole a game from his own Company, that takes guts.

Left 4 Dead 2 is a spy, in reality it's Half Life 2: Episode 3.

I WISH.

ben---neb:

I WISH.

Hah! Wouldn't that be great, if L4D2 was actually Episode 3? All the boycotters would have to end up buying it.

Clashero:

ben---neb:

I WISH.

Hah! Wouldn't that be great, if L4D2 was actually Episode 3? All the boycotters would have to end up buying it.

Bwhahahaha, yeah! And whilst I sort of understand the boycotter's position, I take the view that Valve haven't let us PC folks down yet, and so I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt over L4D2

If you'll all excuse me, I'm going to go stand in front of Valve headquarters with a flamethrower, watching for suspicious-looking people.

I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

Doug:

Clashero:

ben---neb:

I WISH.

Bwhahahaha, yeah! And whilst I sort of understand the boycotter's position, I take the view that Valve haven't let us PC folks down yet, and so I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt over L4D2

I've been thinking about this. What if Valve is deliberately trying to mislead us, then they spring Episode 3 on us with absolutely no warning? All of a sudden, Valve's site is taken over by Episode 3 info then it's in stores the next day. Probably wishful thinking, but it almost seems like the kind of thing they might do.

I've just been laughing so hard my lungs hurt! I love it man. I am now a fan of Stolen Pixels.

Brilliant!

Wait, wait, wait. Does that mean that the RED team had the source code? Look at the briefcase, it's obvious, the spy was helping. *Ahem "Gentlemen"

The Rogue Wolf:
If you'll all excuse me, I'm going to go stand in front of Valve headquarters with a flamethrower, watching for suspicious-looking people.

I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

Just don't accidentally burn down the coffee shop there...then it will never get done....or better yet, go in as a spy and spike their espresso machines with the secret Jolt'nodozeredbull formula for extra energy! Then L4D2 comes out in October in the Red Box, alongside HL2E3...of last year.
Yup, some Jolt'nodozeredbull in your system and you hit 88 mph!

That scout seems a little bit too patient if ask me...

My fire finger is a twitchin'.

We haven't really been waiting a long time. It was always going to be released in 1012, as they said.
But maybe if we kill enough spys...
Lets go round running into our team mates and flaming them as pyro!

Shamus Young:

In Soviet Russia, game steals you.

Read Full Article

Nice Yakov reference. And nice comic.

randommaster:
Will the Spy ever be able to say anything other than "Gentlemen" as his first word in anything ever again?

DeadlyYellow:

Well, after showing the Scout the pictures, he probably isn't all that surprised by the Spy anymore.

Awesome comic, Shamus.

Didn't the spy show another spy disguised as the scout the pictures, and not the scout himself?

Anyway, I liked the comic, and I hope you do more of them on TF2

Angrywyvern:

randommaster:

DeadlyYellow:

Awesome comic, Shamus.

Didn't the spy show another spy disguised as the scout the pictures, and not the scout himself?

Anyway, I liked the comic, and I hope you do more of them on TF2

You have begun a debate, so now we fight. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!

But that's besides the point, yeah, you said what I meant, but didn't say.

Spies, bloody useless.

Though, the spy has given me inside information that L4D 2 will be bundled with Episode 3...

NoMoreSanity:
Why is the Spy such a goddamn badass? He stole a game from his own Company, that takes guts.

so true

I think we all know what's in that briefcase.

Files. Duh.

I knew something was fishy when the German doctor wasn't alarmed that the spy spoke , of all things, "French"!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here