Zero Punctuation: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

I'm surprised he didn't mention that on "Very Hard" any AI could one hit kill you from miles away with the least accurate weapon in the game without even aiming.

Abedeus:
Wooohoo! Second Polish game Yahtzee likes!

I feel such... what's the opposite of shame? Pride? Maybe not that far, but still.

Yay, Polish (video game making) pride!

Hilarious review as always!

Been thinking of getting this game ever since I first saw footage of it and thought; "Hey, this game looks to have amazing split-screen coop! I can't wait!"

Sadly, as he said, it doesn't..Why? No one knows.

At least that put me off enough to not buy it :(

Congrats. on 100 videos Yahtzee. If you can pull off 100 more you can possibly out do Simon Cowel. (j/k)

Embright:
It's been said but Congrats on 100 episodes! I've been there... since 40 or something.

Anyways does anyone know why people keep posting

"OH MY GOODNESS, YOU HAVE OUTDOWN YOUR SELF THIS WEEK!
I Coulnd't stop laughing at the jokes, and the hilarity that was contained within thi...blah blah blah(who gives a shit)"

garbage? Is this some new type of joke for Yahtzee videos because i keep seeing this tripe on his comments page.

It's the same poster. He's some dumbass who tries to raise his post count by doing this. It's basically a disguised "FIRST!"

great once again :)

The ass eyes are back!

I must say, I loved the extended theme song.
And the return of the googly-eyed pants.

Y'know what? I'm gonna make a game anyway. So what if it's not in Flash and can't be judged, I'll still make one for the hell of it. The simple graphics of ZP could lend itself to some nice gameplay and effects while keeping the coding process relatively simple.

Yahtzee, you malicious Machiavellian malevolent macho malignant magnificent mysterious morbid marvelous mighty meticulous manly masterful musketeeer, congratulations on your extraordinary feat of a hundred. I have enjoyed every second of your opinionated pining, and I applaud your ability to keep patience with the extraordinary excrement which is produced on whole by the video game industry. Cheers! May your hat, imp, and dick jokes never falter in their vast impressive wonder!

P.S. Also, thanks for the full version of that theme song. I had no idea that Ian Dorsche created something so incredibly badass.

Hooray for Yahtzee, oh my god, HIS ASS IS BACK, WHAT DOES IT WANT FROM ME????

He didn't even MENTION the female characters having small boobs? This alone qualifies Bound in Blood for GOTY.

Congratulations on the big 100, yahtzee. I look forward to all the rest. great review, too. and another congratulations, you've made me wish i could program a game in flash just to edit it. just to totally piss you off, it would be entirely quick time events. ENTIRELY. i haven't forgotten what you said in Uncharted, my good man.

Whoever wrote the theme song deserves several high fives.

http://www.doubleviking.com/ul/internet-high-five-6428.jpg

Go there.

Happy 100th...birthday?

Seriously though, you need to get the ZP tune onto MP3 so I can download it and waste 3 hours of my life listening to it repeatedly.

HWAAAHrez.

Woooo 100th episode!
Funny as usual, loved the theme song at the end. Oh, and I'm actually glad I'm not the only one who well and truely loves this game. So yea, good call!

happy 100th, we're all glad that the milestone game wasn't complete ass.

100 episodes very nice ^^ , i am a FPS Vet :P so i dont think ill be getting this 1 xD, another Thing that is a Sweet guitar tune along with good vid of past vids ^^

Am i the only one who thinks the showdowns got easier and easier as one progressed in the game?
The first 3 or so showdowns i used approximatly 20 tries, the rest i got on the first or second try..

Also liked playing as Ray better than Thomas, dual pistols rock..

The full version of the theme song was actually pretty good! Rock on!

Gratzeee Yahtzee!!!

Something else to add to a list of favorites, and with all the humor value that attracted me to the series in the first place. Definitely fitting for the 100th episode!

And actually, I never knew how good the ZP theme was.

So linearity is perfectly okay when you're gun-slinging in the old west but it's a bad thing when you're pillaging Elves in psuedo-Middle-Earth? Honestly, given the host of other flaws Overlord II had to attack, why did Yahtzee had to mention linearity as one of them when he has and continues to state that he doesn't consider linearity to be inherently a flaw?

Maldeus:
So linearity is perfectly okay when you're gun-slinging in the old west but it's a bad thing when you're pillaging Elves in psuedo-Middle-Earth? Honestly, given the host of other flaws Overlord II had to attack, why did Yahtzee had to mention linearity as one of them when he has and continues to state that he doesn't consider linearity to be inherently a flaw?

I can see where he's coming from in many respects, some games are linear in that you go through corridors in a straight line all game and others have a linear story but offer enough variation in themes/game play modes for it to not become monotonous.

Artlover:

dubious_wolf:
(face palm) yea we do actually and if you go 10 comments up you'll notice a guy who counts very well. why not read some of the comments first?

Yeah, I saw it. And?
But I'm not going to give any weight to someone who has no apparent affiliation with Zero Punctuation or The Escapist that just joined today and has only that one post for providing the definitive answer. Especially when their math seems a bit sketchy too.

Oh yeah ok Mr. 6 posts. I don't really like you, the reason being your initial post was rather rude. you asked in what came off as a condescendingly snarky remark "does any one know how to count?" as if we are all stupid. and then you walk us through why your so smart like we need our hand held because we are too thick to figure it out. Yeah most people on the forum can count and preform basic multiplication. the question then I ask you is, who made you the number queen and gave you a freakin' tiara?

Can't stop applauding... Such a good review Yahtzee. And the 100 eps montage with the awesome theme music by Ian Dorcsh is just epic!

10/10 There I reviewed your reiview!

200 would be more impressive >.>

I could be wrong, but isn't this number 102?
i mean 6 pages, five of 20 vids, one of 2...
And this doesn't even count his youtube ones..

Congrats on the 100 episodes - still going strong

Happy freaking anniversary

theguyoo:
I could be wrong, but isn't this number 102?
i mean 6 pages, five of 20 vids, one of 2...
And this doesn't even count his youtube ones..

He's counting from the time he got the gig at The Escapist. And he never cared for it, as he said it's only a number.

I'm sure you don't care, but congratz still on getting to 100.

hilarious, great theme tune too

T3H-F1GM3NT:
There is also one little thing that is bugging me...
I sat and rewatched the montage at the end (which was EPIC btw) but noticed there is a game missing from the pictures...

THERE'S NOTHING FOR ASSASSIN'S CREED!

Good job. I saw that when I went through it frame by frame. I also saw that there wasn't one for Peggle either. I wonder if it's a challenge to see who pays attention to the video and who isn't just paralyzed in awe.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here