Doomsday Arcade: Episode 15

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Episode 15

This week on Doomsday Arcade Lund and Shanks get the snot kicked out of them by a prototypical adversary.

Watch Video

Haha. Desperate times call for desperate measures, I guess.

Cooking Mama looked really freaky to me. Probably the eyes. Good episode, but I wish we had actually been shown the fight with Alex Mercer. That would have been cool.

That was disgusting but hilarious. Great episode.

Dude, I was creeped out by Mama's anime eyes. I do have to agree Alex Mercer Does have an awesome jacket.

Awesome episode! I loved the peta reference

I cant tell whats more disturbing the cannibalism or those freaky eyes.

That was a bit nausiating to watch, but was extremely hilarious.

That last thing I remember was eating me.

That was the most disgusting and creepy thing I've seen all week.

Full marks! :)

Those eyes were......Eerie...I'm gonna go....Get those things out of my mind.

That was easily the most demented episode. Nothing really happened, though.

That was the last thing I was expecting this week. Those eyes were goddamn freaky.

Hold on, I'm confused; why didn't they die? Am I missing something here?

That aside, brilliant episode. I think we just found a new tagline for Cooking Mama adverts!

"Cooking Mama: all the fun of cooking without any of the drudgery of eating anything".

Why is it I am perfectly fine with the cannibalism, but cooking mama made me almost freak out? Also Alex Mercer was great.

That was the single creepiest thing I've seen in a long time. Great job guys!

this episode was possibly the creepiest most disgusting video's of them all... its brilliant! good job :P

Another excellent episode, considerably more demented than even the fear episode (when they weren't bored of her) but all the better for it.

awesome episode, I'm just wondering why the poison didn't work? mama looked freaky but it's the japeneses fault for making eyes like that

That was so gross... I was about to get some lunch but now I'm not sure if I could keep anything down.

Thanks guys... maybe less gross next time? Thanks

Anachronism:
Hold on, I'm confused; why didn't they die? Am I missing something here?

Maybe because they think Michael wasnt poisoned? Honestly have no idea.

Anyway, this episode was sick dudes, SICK I TELL YOU!

Keep it up :D

Oh, come on! That was just 8 minutes of cannibalism!

Sickest. Episode. Ever.
and now I'm hungry

lol, this episode reminds me of that Cooking Mama game PETA made:

In short, this episode was deliciously fucked up :D

They aren't Cannibals!

Prototype spoilers in here...

Shouldn't they have become infected and gained powers from eating Mercer? I know they said Mercer couldn't infect people, but they literally ate him so the virus should be in them...

That, was disturbing...

Wow, that episode was truly disgusting. Funny though!

Awesome, as usual.

jericu:

Probably the eyes

What else.....oh yeah.....

Cooking Mama officially scared me more than Alma. I'm impressed. And terrified.

Awesome.

Disgusting.

But awesome.

Great episode, although I'm rather surprised Mercer went down so easily. And yes, Mama was fucking terrifying.

RebelRising:
That was the single creepiest thing I've seen in a long time. Great job guys!

The eyes...THE EYES!

jericu:
Haha. Desperate times call for desperate measures, I guess.

Cooking Mama looked really freaky to me. Probably the eyes. Good episode, but I wish we had actually been shown the fight with Alex Mercer. That would have been cool.

Hell yeah cooking mama was creepy! I think that was the point - although alot of anime characters look outright destrubing to me.

Nice episode though, although the gross out factor was abit high for my tastes.

Yokai:
Great episode, although I'm rather surprised Mercer went down so easily. And yes, Mama was fucking terrifying.

If only the cops in Prototype knew Mercer has weak knees.

video player isnt working for me >_<

you know im actually hungrier then I was that food that cooking mama made looked good, yet I wouldn't eat it cause my names Michael

Is that grammatically correct what they said at the end? "I know where the resistance are" It sounds like it could be but...

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)