Doomsday Arcade: Episode 15

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Probably the best episode to date, the music really fitted the episode.

And did anyone else think cooking mama was really attractive... Except the eyes... and trying to kill people... oh and the flaming eyes...

Mama was actually more creepy than the cannibalism.

OH GOD

OH GOD THE EYES

I could not stop laughing when they were trying to eat Mercer, it was disturbing but comical. This one was one of the best ones yet.

frankenpimp:
Is that grammatically correct what they said at the end? "I know where the resistance are" It sounds like it could be but...

They could be spread out or move around. I guess they are implying there is more than one.

Christ, i though that was scarier than the fear episode

the eyes...

I agree with everyone hear when they say...The eyes are creepy as hell. I don't actually wanna watch the episode cos the eyes are just....Weird

gyaahhh! THE EYES! *shiver*

Delicious episode!

I'll never look at Cooking Mama the same way again. Thanks guys. Still a good episode, though. Keep it up.

Eating people has never been so funny.

Cannibalism?

Doesn't that give the Micheal's bad Karma?

the cooking muma eyes were cool and gr8 its like the children singin highly in the background which is particularly creepy like on bioshock.
i luvd episode 13s music seqence is it 2 much 2 ask for another 1

Damn...I know I'm gonna have nightmare about Cooking Mama tonight.

Ben Legend:

And did anyone else think cooking mama was really attractive... Except the eyes... and trying to kill people... oh and the flaming eyes...

Yes, yes i did. I thought she was really pretty, if she didn't have eyes thatt barley fit her sockets.....

Great, as always. I love DDA.

Holy lord, those eyes... those weird googly eyes.

There goes my sleep.

Those eyes were creepy, but I am more freaked out by, well, everything else. Did anybody else almost puke?

MasterMaaCuuQu:

Ben Legend:

Yes, yes i did. I thought she was really pretty, if she didn't have eyes thatt barley fit her sockets.....

*sighs due to relief* I knew I wasn't the only one.

I'm not sure if Cooking Mama is funny or terrifying, its.....confusing cause its kinda both.
"hahahaha OH MY GOD! She's creepy"

Great episode. Disgusting, creepy, funny...

Ah, how I love this series.

An actual battle with Alex Mercer would be nice, but big anime eyes made up for that. I'd pay you to tell me how you made that girl's eyes look like that.

oh god....cooking mama's face....thank you for the nightmares.

I just thought of something.

At the part where they first start eating Alex...Where did they get the forks? Were they carrying them the whole time? Or did they just materialize?

please tell me her voice doesn't naturally sound like that...

It's her voice that screwed me over more than the eyes...

Oh God... those fucking eyes...

THE EYES....

nice ep, especially the rip on Anime eyes xDD
Yathzee's ancient comic had a similiar rant on that, it goes like:

*pseudo Anime-chick walks in"
Some guy: Ahh, an insect woman!"
Yathzee: Dude relax it's a pseudo-anime chick.

Hrmmmm lucky assholes, they got to eat people, and I always wanted to try people, but I would try them cooked, like momma!

jericu:
I just thought of something.

At the part where they first start eating Alex...Where did they get the forks? Were they carrying them the whole time? Or did they just materialize?

Ah, yeah, well, whenever you notice something like that, a wizard did it.

That was disgusting and inappropriate and I loved every minute of it.

I'm still wondering why the Michael poison didn't work, though. Maybe it should have been Mike poison?...

Holy crap, Cooking Mama's eyes are disturbing o__o

I'll pay you guys to never use those eye's again, damn those things scared me to death.

I feel sick and mama didn't help.

right is ther anyway to download these episodes because i goin on holiday soon and i really want downlad and put them on my ipod so if anyone can help thanks

Well... that was possibly the most disturbing episode yet. I don't know what was worse, the part about eating Mercer, or those eyes that Cooking Mama had.

That was... worrying :s

However, it was also awesome: I definately think that your acting has improved greatly over the course of the series guys.

Just a random trivia note, but did I hear some music from a Total War game (not sure which one), used in that episode?

Dark

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or