Unforgotten Realms: Sir Schmoopy and the Half French Prince

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Sir Schmoopy and the Half French Prince

Schmoopy and Nailo are forced to deal with Professor Strap.

Watch Video

hey you skiped out sir schmoopy and the order of choas :)

ferocious beavers O.o. good episode worth the wait. how did douglas get off that cliff btw???

I first read this as Half Fresh Prince...

Wanted to get that in ASAP, so I haven't watched the episode yet. I'm sure it'll be great, though.

I love how you worked Jaque into the plot. Pretty clever.

hidden walls:
hey you skiped out sir schmoopy and the order of choas :)

he didnt actually skipped if he didnt do it right?
nice episode
loved the flarefireball!!!

So Jaques is back.
Now Roamin just needs to show up.

Liked the whine into water joke.
By the way, how many more episodes will they be at the school?

Glerken:
So Jaques is back.

I'd wager 2. Since they're turning the 7th Harry Potter book into 2 different movies, it only makes sense to have 8 flash movie for 8 films. Or maybe 7 flash movies for 7 books. I don't know.

Glerken:
So Jaques is back.

One more most likely.

and the reversal memorino does it again (especially on douglas) lmao.

Loved it. But i'm surprised there was no episode based on the order of the phoenix... oh well, after 3 seasons, i'm sure Rob knows what he is doing.

Very funny.

A+ Episode Sir Schmoopy!

Only one more until they're done with the harry potter parodies.

... And that puts Jacques and Petey back in the party. Who knows, perhaps Roaming and Gaary will follow, though who's to say he wasn't introduced already?

What!? Did you just try to permanently silence me? You Suck?

If fact, this whole season sucks! First season was by far the best. I liked Schmoopy better in beard and blue. Douglass is stupid; with a stupid name. Did the writer suddenly catch downs? I should be the writer! I totally saw the Jacques twist coming. Enough Harry Potter crap!

*poof*
*H2O*

*RIP*

Wait where has Petey been? After the whole Harry Potter thing she just vanished same with Gaary. Hmmmm puzzling.

Haha brilliant! More gags from the unforgotten realms :D. Keep em coming. Please. :(. Can somebody hug me, I feel lonely.

hehehe jacque strap....

Hehehe. Whine into water.

Is it me, or does it seem like Douglas is changing into Gavin? The learning of "Stone Dream" and the way his hair is looking like Gavin's is starting to point out more to me.

lol classic, i love how at the end of every episode dougless becomes immune to something else xD

oh when are gary and roamin coming back *hides from instant kill spells*

and people complaining about stupid things like repetetion just shh cause its funny :o

water in the general direction of repetitive repeated harry potter jokes and the reverso memorino gag.

omg awesome but u skipped a year so i would give a great rating except for that fact.......................... whats this? a spell called reverso memorito *phoom* whats this? a spell called reverso memorito *phoom* whats this? a spell called reverso memorito *phoom* whats this? a spell called reverso memorito *phoom* whats this? a spell called reverso memorito *phoom* whats this? a spell called reverso memorito *phoom* whats this? a spell called reverso memorito *phoom* PWNAGE

I wonder what could happen if Jacque remembered who he was back in the present. Also, why wouldn't Schmoopy and Nailo recognize Jacque when he was Mr. Strap? I guess saying that he sounded just like Jaqcue would've been rascist, even if they were talking about the same enchanted talking axe.

Awesomeness as usual. A bit of an odd glitch, though: Schmoopy's eyes flash into swirly eyes as he walks off after asking about the chicken wings.

OOH HO moreme' that is where u r a wrong they skipped a book numero 5 moreme' edit: oops i meant to quote justagiggleo

So Jaque has been a believer all this time. I wonder how many others there are.

Hilarious when the creators call out the whiny fans.

wait a minute, I thought Beleivers couldn't do anything bad? Wait scratch that i just remembered that he's commited all his sins and thus can to evil things.

Anacortian:

If fact, this whole season sucks! First season was by far the best. I liked Schmoopy better in beard and blue. Douglass is stupid; with a stupid name. Did the writer suddenly catch downs? I should be the writer! I totally saw the Jacques twist coming. Enough Harry Potter crap!

*poof*
*H2O*

*RIP*

You think you can do a better job? then make your own flash. In the mean time, i love it. And I agree, douglas is starting to look like gavin. Oh well....we'll see how that turns out.

Chrissyluky:
ferocious beavers O.o. good episode worth the wait. how did douglas get off that cliff btw???

obviously he became immune to roofs and falling.

Mordwyl:
... And that puts Jacques and Petey back in the party. Who knows, perhaps Roaming and Gaary will follow, though who's to say he wasn't introduced already?

id say maybe, but i think theyre in the time period with thier grandmothers how would roamin be around thats gotta be 300 years b4 his birth (dwarfs live a long time ya know)

Lemur_Ninja:
Is it me, or does it seem like Douglas is changing into Gavin? The learning of "Stone Dream" and the way his hair is looking like Gavin's is starting to point out more to me.

it is a possiblility cuz vampires do live for pratically forever, he would be able to handle time skips.

gigastrike:
So Jaque has been a believer all this time. I wonder how many others there are.

ya thats really confusing since nador said he was the last one.

well if jaque really is a member of the order of chaos then that means nador really can turn. dun dun dun duuuuuunnnnnn

Izzy_of_awesometon:

Anacortian:

*poof*
*H2O*

*RIP*

You think you can do a better job? then make your own flash. In the mean time, i love it. And I agree, douglas is starting to look like gavin. Oh well....we'll see how that turns out.

Looked to me like he was playing off of Rob's "Whine to water" joke =/ i did the same thing.

At 4:11, Eluomous Nailo fails his dexterity roll.

That was one of the funnier episodes. Funny thing though, how did Nailo remember Schmoopy casting the spell if he was hit by it too? Damn you fridge logic!

Jauque!!!!

Ok i have a question...
If cristals cannot be taken, then how did malestrom took a cristal from Sir Schmoopy in the last episode of the first season?

Great episode and show BTW

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or