Apocalypse Lane: Episode 11: The Bitch, The Plot and The Gay Zombie

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Jon Etheridge:

swaki:
i thought chicken shit was the world of tomorrows favorite food, how come they are all disgusted by it?

True, but it still smells awful. Especially after it gets cold.

huh well what do you know, i was under the impression that feces would stink the most when boiled, but your the expert.

edit:
i just realized that it sounded like i have something against you, so let me just say that that isn't the case and that i find all your videos to be hilarious and i especially enjoy Apocalypse lane.

Spinwhiz:
A cliffhanger on a Friday?!?!? AGH! You're killing me Jon...and you like it! :)

Last week was a cliffhanger...

Jon Etheridge:

obisean:
I have to know, did you plan to tie all of them together, or did it just come to you one day after you had already made them?

We had some of the details mapped but we also change it constantly.

You are a guineas boy, you just tied the entire series together (wellll apart from the date night :) )in one ep. love it!!!

will knifefights gang save steve? Because it seems like it's building up to that.

I can't believe I never noticed this show before. I ended up watching them all pretty much back-to-back they are that good.

The tumour is bloody hilarious, just something about the voice.

God damn, that was awesome!

Sick boy:
will knifefights gang save steve? Because it seems like it's building up to that.

No way! Willie and the Rev need more screen-time. And Stinky.

Awesome episode :) summed up the story pretty nice (to this moment ofc). I wonder whats going to happen now...
And why the hell does Gladis care about this darn roof?!
"Willy... we've been through this before. I'M NOT GOING TO STRIP FOR YOU!" xD
"Racist bastard" line was great as well :)

Why do I feel that Nightfight is going to be in the next episode? ;>

PS. Am I the only one noticing that Cuttles and Gladis are pretty similar? (when it comes to personality and lines ["WERE DOING IT!"])

The plot seems to be coming together, I was wondering will we ever see the face of the gamerz leader and if we do what would he look like? Can't wait for the next episode.

There was a plot! It was there all along! Great episode!

wait...didn't cuddles throw the chicken shit on gladys AFTER the poker night??

Machines Are Us:
I can't believe I never noticed this show before. I ended up watching them all pretty much back-to-back they are that good.

The tumour is bloody hilarious, just something about the voice.

We appreciate that. :)

Be sure to spread the word.

Plots within plots..... clever....

What about the Roof, damnit!?

Gladdys is trying to summon a demon through a pact that is on her side of the bargain where the roof must be repaired? THE ROOF DAMNIT, IT ISN'T ON FIRE. >.>

My girlfriend hates apocalypse lane, but i gotta say its up there with zero punctuation and others as must watch on escapist. Even tho this was pretty much a racap episode, there's one in almost every series i guess.

Another great episode!

What a convoluted plot twist. Gladys is so evil.
Can't believe this whole thing started over a pot of chicken shit.

jakefongloo221:

so someone else did notice that

lightning38:

jakefongloo221:

I noticed that too. Maybe "Mississippi Maggot Stew" was a flashback episode too and we just didn't know it?

Furthermore, where the heck did Hicky come from?! It through me off when the scene trasistioned from Gladys asking Willie "How do you plan on doing it?", to [Flashback Scene], to Willie saying, "And that's what happened" to Hicky and Stinky. I was like...Wait, what?! Where did Gladys go?!

What is that old, Lovecraftian, hag-faced, mutant up to any way?

FireSoCold:

lightning38:

jakefongloo221:

I noticed that too. Maybe "Mississippi Maggot Stew" was a flashback episode too and we just didn't know it?

Furthermore, where the heck did Hicky come from?! It through me off when the scene trasistioned from Gladys asking Willie "How do you plan on doing it?", to [Flashback Scene], to Willie saying, "And that's what happened" to Hicky and Stinky. I was like...Wait, what?! Where did Gladys go?!

What is that old, Lovecraftian, hag-faced, mutant up to any way?

Well perhaps there has been more then one shit throwing from Cuddles in the past.
Well i think that involves a few flashbacks because of the cliff hanger at the end of "Attack of the Gamerz". It was showing a flashback of the plan which then went to a further flashback of poker night and then skipped all the way to the present of directly after then end of "Attack of the Gamerz"
We shall soon see im sure....

Wait.... was that... was that Burt Rynolds nude on the wall?

Jon Etheridge:

Kivan12:
I think i may like this series even more than the fabeled "zero punctuation"

Thanks. Hard to compare us really, ZP is more of a review/informative kind of thing whereas this is a series. In all honesty though I like our show better as well. But I'm biased. :p

I don't know, I would say ZP is a bunch of wierd shapes talking shit, whereas your show is a bunch of wierd shapes talking moderate sense ;)

I really enjoyed this. Also only just realized how damned good the characters look

WOW. And I just thought those were filler episodes, way to make a fool out of me!

Man, I really like the way the plot is progressing. Still, what of the roof?

Nice gamerz are going to have to fight a zombie, and an insane priest. sweet

DrunkWithPower:

It sure was. Drawing that picture was really weird.

Pankeyman:
WOW. And I just thought those were filler episodes, way to make a fool out of me!

Man, I really like the way the plot is progressing. Still, what of the roof?

The roof shall remain a mystery... for now.

Glad to see things are coming together.

Maybe Knifefight's gang and the Gamerz will clash!

Loved that episode. I dunno if you planned it out like that initially but the plot was very good.

I love how you tied the plot together from the previous episodes. In the first few episodes it seemed like this was just going to be a random series with no coherence between episodes but it's a lot better now that there's a good story behind it. I feel sorry for the people who didn't give this show a chance.

jakefongloo221:

I think if you read the comments then Jon said something about changing the order of the episodes. So the poker night was shown before the chicken shit incident but it actually happened after.

Jon Etheridge:

swaki:
i thought chicken shit was the world of tomorrows favorite food, how come they are all disgusted by it?

True, but it still smells awful. Especially after it gets cold.

I grew up on chickenfarms, I think you'll find it smells worse when its wet rather than when its cold =p

At least in my opinion. I actually like the smell.

willies part in this was amazing! i loved this episode, Great work!

This is my favourite show here now, really like how its all become knitted together.

The sock puppet in this episode was awesome. :D

webchameleon:
God damn, that was awesome!

Sick boy:

No way! Willie and the Rev need more screen-time. And Stinky.

i think that willy and rev. hicky will hire knife fight in a gay way ...... I sense an apocalyptic battle coming up .......................when r u going to mention what happened to apocalypse lane to make like it is

DrunkWithPower:

judging by the face i thought that was gunther

Dude you totally have to pump up the volume on these vids. Normally i have my laptop's volume set to 24, but i had to turn it up to 48 to hear this. Apart from that this is an excellent series.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here