Apocalypse Lane: Episode 11: The Bitch, The Plot and The Gay Zombie

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Wow, Kudos Jon, this has certainly become my favorite out of the video series here at the Escapist. Who knew Poker Night was that important? Everything ties in so nicely.

HardRockSamurai:
Wow, I had no idea that Poker Night actually had something to do with the plot. Not even Hideo Kojima could tie those two random things together!

Anyway, great episode, as always!

Yes. He could. Hideo can tie anything together with government conspiracy!

Jon Etheridge:

DrunkWithPower:
Wait.... was that... was that Burt Rynolds nude on the wall?

It sure was. Drawing that picture was really weird.

I feel weird for knowing...

Nerdfury:

HardRockSamurai:
Wow, I had no idea that Poker Night actually had something to do with the plot. Not even Hideo Kojima could tie those two random things together!

Yeah. Monster Date was all a plan by the La-Le-Lu-Li-Lo, and Big Pete's Funeral had something to do with the Soviets.

Jon Etheridge:

Nerdfury:

HardRockSamurai:

Yeah. Monster Date was all a plan by the La-Le-Lu-Li-Lo, and Big Pete's Funeral had something to do with the Soviets.

Stop giving all of our secrets away!

Another funny one, keep it up so I can get more laughs.

lightning38:

jakefongloo221:
wait...didn't cuddles throw the chicken shit on gladys AFTER the poker night??

so someone else did notice that

I was looking through the comments, wondering why no one brought that up. But maybe the fillers are in a different chronological order. <- My only excuse.

Still, great episode.

really like steves anime poster :D

I'll never be able to forget that Link poster. Damn it Jon, you've destroyed my mind!

Haha! Just some random poster up in their poker room that says 'Anime' That cracked me up, I dunno why I didn't notice that the first time I saw that refrenced episode.

Either you planned this seires waaaaay in advance, or you're very innovative. Either way, it's lookin' good.

CrashTestZombie:

lightning38:

jakefongloo221:
wait...didn't cuddles throw the chicken shit on gladys AFTER the poker night??

so someone else did notice that

I was looking through the comments, wondering why no one brought that up. But maybe the fillers are in a different chronological order. <- My only excuse.

Still, great episode.

Yes, after seeing that scene from 'Mississippi Maggot Stew' followed by that scene from 'Poker Night', it made me realize that episode 5 really took place before episode 2.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here