Reliable Source: Furniture, Marijuana and Bobby Kotick

Pages PREV 1 2

Irridium:

Fat Man Spoon:

Irridium:

Fat Man Spoon:

What the hell man?! You stole my servent's ship?!

Hey, your servent shouldn't have left the keys in the ignition, left it unlocked, and put it outside.

If anything, I liberated the thing from the hands of incompetence.

Just one word of advice: Don't upon the trunk.

Thanks, but I've, um, whats the right word, aquired used vehicles in the past, I know what to open and what to not open.

Or the glove compartment. He used to keep land mines in there.

Fat Man Spoon:

Huh, I just thought they were cookie holders, its a good thing I didn't try opening them yet. Thanks for the heads up

Irridium:

Fat Man Spoon:

Huh, I just thought they were cookie holders, its a good thing I didn't try opening them yet. Thanks for the heads up

Hey, no problem. I realised that I could claim the insurance. Enjoy the hunk of junk.

Reliable Source will be appearing each and every Wednesday and Saturday. :) Glad you folks enjoy it!

New column could definitely work. No bathrug is worth having to sit through Celine Dion.

Will there be any follow up to that Marijuana vs GTA crimes committed survey? I'd participate.

how is the doc phone better then kill and eat everyone over 50? thats a huge population drop in the right direction, if only we could get china to do that

Susan Arendt:
Reliable Source will be appearing each and every Wednesday and Saturday. :) Glad you folks enjoy it!

I think its because its good for more than just humour, I'd been sick for weeks with the flu but after doing a barrel roll I feel great.

Brilliant read Wilson! Hope to see more.

Also I believe Kotik stars in "Funny People 2" with his stand up act "It's to cover the PS3's cost, dumb ass"

Puppeteer Putin:

Also I believe Kotik stars in "Funny People 2" with his stand up act "It's to cover the PS3's cost, dumb ass"

As Susan said a few posts ago, expect another one on Saturday.

wilsonscrazybed:

Puppeteer Putin:

As Susan said a few posts ago, expect another one on Saturday.

I saw, it's more of a positive encouragement than a request.

Puppeteer Putin:

I saw, it's more of a positive encouragement than a request.

Well, thanks man!

wilsonscrazybed:
A DVD of Kotick's standup tour, Bobby Kotick: I Swim in Your Money, will be available in October for 55 (92$), unless it's delayed until 2010 to avoid conflicting with the Modern Warfare 2 release date.

When I've finished my morning barrel rolls, I will totally buy tickets for this thing.

*Plays "Money" by Pink Floyd*

Yeah.

Great article Wilson, I will definitely make this frequent reading.

sorry i was way too stoned to finish the articles but its awesome!

Just a thought, but half of the humor of The Daily Show's twisted news are the images (hit-or-miss though they may be). Having the same static image (which was nearly as large as the blurb) floating through every page detracted.

Otherwise, very much enjoyed the writing, and looking forward to more.

@Higurashi: Along the lines of what the other gent said, the only link to marijuana as a gateway drug is that given its illegal status, it is forced to be made available at the same retail location as other, harder drugs. Now, I wouldn't go so far as to say that opting for some crystal-meth or some cocaine instead of marijuana is like switching "brands", but it is the case that people find themselves being offered products that they weren't looking for, and occasionally trying it (especially since the first taste is always at a discount). They just happen to be far more chemically addictive substances. Last time I bothered looking, statistics produced by the Dutch government post-legalization (gathered to examine the impacts of said legalization) found that use of other illegal drugs dropped significantly following marijuana being widely legally available.

Fat Man Spoon:

Irridium:

Fat Man Spoon:

Hey, no problem. I realised that I could claim the insurance. Enjoy the hunk of junk.

And I thought I kept weird stuff in my glove compartment.

Mezzamine:
Is anyone else here imagining Niko Bellic with the munchies after reading this article?
Ploughing his car through pedestrians in an effort to get a Whitecastle Burger.
Maybe it's just me.

Anyway, good article. Hope this becomes regular.

Actually I wasn't even seeing him making it to the car. Imagine Niko being drunk, only with more colors. He'd be laying on the sidewalk, hands reaching in the air, with a stupid smile on his face. That definitely helps prevent carjackings.
Or it's a bad mix, he steps outside into Marioworld. Chaos ensues, news at 11, with a feature on Luigi's devastating experience of being mistaken for a Freeway Motorcycle. Word is Oprah is in contact with his agent. Peach is still unaccounted for.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here