Unforgotten Realms: Episode 42: Birthday Beatdowns

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Happy Birthday.
Great episode.
Did you get all the kills?

Hey everybody, first time on escapist as a member! I made this acount just to say this...
WTF!
I watch urealms not TF2! I mean I don't care how the nader gems work or what their perpose is... I want to laugh. Frankly I haven't laughed since Hogwats started. Ya I get the jokes but they aren't funny, all they do is talk and they haven't foughts a real fight in 7 episodes! I still love urealms but next time Rob gives me the invisible fan finger of hate (IDC if its his _____in Bday!) I'm goana think twice. The beggining of the episode was nice, it had that old Urealms sort of roughness and comedy about it, try and bring that back.

Still a fan, Darkfreak (Happy Bday)

Eh.
Bit of a fail episode.

It was pretty funny, but it was more like an unskippable episode than an U.R. one. but I still got a kick out of it. Two thumbs up for awesome!

Awesome Heavy streak!

Will be trying that out next time =D

I laughed so hard.

Great one. Just great.

Was expecting TF2, but it was still hilarious. Thanks for not just taking the day off and instead giving us this funny video. Who was that medic?
Anyone else this it's kind of strange that despite most of the episode being TF2 there is still high traffic to this episodes forum topic?

We jut watched him shout "get back in the house" for like three minutes.
I know the whole edgy, "screw the fans," biting the hand that feeds bit might not get old for you, but it's really predictable, and boring. If you want to play TF2 instead of make an episode, go ahead... but something like this is better suited for Youtube.

Nice action on TF2, made me lol.
Always nice to know that the Harry Potter intro parody is done with. I missed the Season 3 intro for a while.

Wow, this episode was pretty shite. Oh well, there's always AL, DA and ZP to look forward to.

It's a pity UR has hit a downhill.

I loved your commentary on TF2. I got rid of my PC and was gonna get it for ps3, but are there anyone on those servers? I need an answer!

If I was paying for this I would be pissed, but since I'm not. What can I do? Oh, that's right, I could boycott the Escapist. Well, I could but a one man boycott's not going to do anything.

So, what I am going to do is decide that I really don't care that much that this episode was so bad and just come back next week. I readily admit that I didn't actually watch the entire video, I got bored about 20 seconds in to the TF2.

Is there a way to get a HQ copy of this video? I happened to catch that I am on Rob's team when he is "in the house", under the steamname Fiddie. I ran past him twice as a scout.

Skizle:
wow Team Fortress 2... how stereotypical for the Escapist community. no offence to anyone, but it seems like a lot of people here play this and swear by it or their Valve fanboys.

or stereotypical for PC gamers in general. It is possible that a lot of people here play this and swear by it, not because they are fanboys, but because it is freaking awesome just like this weeks episode of Urealms.

AstorSapolsky:
I know the whole edgy, "screw the fans," biting the hand that feeds bit might not get old for you, but it's really predictable, and boring.

If you ever followed Rob back when UR realms was in the 'original series' and he had his side projects that dabbled into WoW Machinima (Jimmy, Time Gnomes) you'd understand where he's coming from. He almost got completely burnt out to the point the internet almost lost him. So let him bite the hand that feeds, the hand is retarded anyways.

Back in the house!

Eadoin:

AstorSapolsky:
I know the whole edgy, "screw the fans," biting the hand that feeds bit might not get old for you, but it's really predictable, and boring.

If you ever followed Rob back when UR realms was in the 'original series' and he had his side projects that dabbled into WoW Machinima (Jimmy, Time Gnomes) you'd understand where he's coming from. He almost got completely burnt out to the point the internet almost lost him. So let him bite the hand that feeds, the hand is retarded anyways.

He has a video on his youtube account where he answers two pages of questions. It's pretty funny, and makes you realize why he's doing this.

I'm curious if that was an actually vid of him playing... or if it was something pulled off of youtube.

Happy B-day Rob. (day late but w/e)
Got a good laugh from the TF2 part :P.

I get the feeling this was made just for shits and giggles. I hope so, the idea of timmy playing alongside the others doesn't sit well with me.

''Punchin' the wall! Ha I made a penis!''

Best ep ever.XD

What's your steam ID, do you play on the escapist server ever?

That TF2 part went on a bit too long but was still funny. "Punching the wall, punching the wall, ha I made a penis!" It's good that although this episode was severely lacking, it was filled with 5 minutes of stupid TF2 commentary to keep us entertained. Rob could've just not made an episode at all this week so I appreciate the effort and happy birthday to him.

happy birthday rob

Seriously, this was hilarious. I watched the TF2 part twice. Happy bday Rob :)

Awful.

By the way, ripping on the fans is funny at first but loses it's appeal when you use it in every second episode.

strange, that exactly what goes through my head when im playing TF2...normally when im playing heavy too

Dude, that was fucking hysterical!

Happy Birthday btw.

The Team Fortress 2 bit was too long!

Happy Bday

I'm on fire!
Unforgettable episode!

Darkfreak:
Hey everybody, first time on escapist as a member! I made this acount just to say this...
WTF!
I watch urealms not TF2! I mean I don't care how the nader gems work or what their perpose is... I want to laugh. Frankly I haven't laughed since Hogwats started. Ya I get the jokes but they aren't funny, all they do is talk and they haven't foughts a real fight in 7 episodes! I still love urealms but next time Rob gives me the invisible fan finger of hate (IDC if its his _____in Bday!) I'm goana think twice. The beggining of the episode was nice, it had that old Urealms sort of roughness and comedy about it, try and bring that back.

Still a fan, Darkfreak (Happy Bday)

you made an acount just so you can bitch and moan? lol i mean common don't you have things better to do :P

i can't beleve people are still posting bout their dissatisfaction... i thought you would have relised that rob does not give a flying fuck wheter it did not meet your standards! FFS why do you act like your the ones who are suffering. Your not paying rob to do this so your opinion matter as much as horse shit. All of you whiney bastards do your self a favour and break your fingers so you cannot type your tripe on the forums anymore!

That was HILARIOUS ! I didn't expect this and then "Punchin the wall, Punchin the wall, Ha I made a penis" CLASSIC !

urgh... too much TF2...

happy bday rob, if its legitamately your birthday. im just hoping thats not how you talk on vent if u use vent for TF2...

Kiroshimatsu:
I'm curious if that was an actually vid of him playing... or if it was something pulled off of youtube.

he sadi he was called Mojache the moon princess, and on youtube his WoW video main charecter is named mojache.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here