Unforgotten Realms: Episode 42: Birthday Beatdowns

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

awesome the only thing that could make it better is seeing mike get set on fire.

:D haha, awesome! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE! OH SPY!

Just epic...

And happy B-day =).

how could you waste half an episode playing a VIDEO GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE BIGGEST LET DOWN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is there a chat room anywhere on Escapist?

20th POST YAY!!!!!!!

"screw the fans!" Awesome. "punchin' the wall, punchin' the wall..."

Back in the house! Back in the house!

I wish Ninja Blu had still been on. A ninja for a teacher would be cool.

best episode period :)

you fanboys are never fucking happy, stfu and watch, urealms is a great series. i laugh everytime i watch.

Happy Birthday!!!:)

btw HOW DID YOU GET SO FRICKEN GOOD AT TF2!!! Thats one of the best Heavy runs Iv'e seen

Twini:
very funny ep until the fps started.

umm...somehow i thought the team fortress 2 part was funny...heavy pwngageing

SchmoopySir18:
how could you waste half an episode playing a VIDEO GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE BIGGEST LET DOWN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moo sir, moo i think that you should go try and animate 8 minute episodes every week, especially one on your birthday so...poop garr

kozmo:
if you didn't want to make an unforgotten realms episode for this week because it was your birthday, then fine.

I just don't see the point in putting this instead

he did it because he could, it was free ( i think), he wanted to and he said a lot of things like:
screw the fans wich means screw the fans i really dont care about their whining.
he also "updated" urealms.
and he also showed a freakin funny episode that was what a lot of people was asking for.

Abedeus:
Ugh. If I wanted to see TF2... I would just play it, you know. Without people shouting "punching the wall, punching the wall". I skipped the whole gameplay part ;d

and that is why you missed all the fun

crazy guy532:
excellent episode
"GET TO THE HOUSE!"

now get back in the house!

"Punching the wall, punching the wall"

Got a kick of that part, just thought it was a strange episode....just strange..

Hope you had a Happy Birthday Rob.

Epic xD Aloot of lol XD damm thos Spies and well i wonder what Timmy the evil does now :O

Great episode... great series in general even

Robert, still funny as ever even without Unforgotten Realms. You made me want to buy TF2 and I finally learned what it was! (man am I a n00b)

BACK IN THE HOUSE!!!

Believers: "Believe in nothing?"
*poppoppoppoppop*
Nader: "Dammit Eluamous!"

Kazooie:
you fanboys are never fucking happy, stfu and watch, urealms is a great series. i laugh everytime i watch.

... Doesn't "fanboy" mean u like it as soon as you see the name?

Kazooie:

Hey I like it.

Best....Episode....Ever!

Awesome Heavy run, good sir. XD

It was cool, I guess. But if I wanted to sit through TF2, I would've gone online and PLAYED IT! My boredom kicked in halfway, the instant I was convinced there was not going to be anything left of the episode but watching somebody play a game. Which, ironacally, the entire series is about. But at least Unforgotten Realms was fun to watch. TF2 is, IMO, only fun to play.

I liked hearing his commentary. That's what made it funny for sure. "SPY!"

Hahaha, very funny episode Rob, even if there was little to know UF (but seeing as it's your birthday, that's the point), It's 1 week+ late, but happy birthday man, and nice TF action ("Punching the wall" and "getting set on fire" were perhaps the best parts, as well as "Die you swine!"). Also good for you not caring what the fans think, it's your birthday so you should do it your way (I am aware of the irony there, lol.). I wonder if Timmy playing with them will be an ongoing thing, or a one-shot for this episode? Either way I'll be keen to see how things unfold.

Cool to hear about Rescue Rangers for the NES, I used to love that game back in the day, and MTG which I play now. Anyway keep up the good work Rob, and keep punching that wall. XD

So why exactly doesn't Nator vanish when he thinks of/about nothing?

EpicPeanut:
Wow, sorry but i absolutely despised this episode.

You know why? I want to watch Unforgotten Realms, not Team Fortress 2...

C'mon it's his bday, =D happy birthday btw!

what game was that? looks fun, i could probably kill u

Hahaa I remember playing Chip n Dale as a kid and killing my friends in it. Propably my first PvP kill too ;D

I must say, this was the funniest episode in quite a while....
"back in the house back in the house"

also, it is soooo nice to see the old opening back again.

Best Ep ever :) inspired me to go out and pick up a copy of T'orange Box so i can play Team Fortress 2 with my housemate who already has a copy :)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here