Apocalypse Lane: Episode 12: Comedy Acts and Rum

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Episode 12: Comedy Acts and Rum

Willie, Stinky and Father Hickey prepare to infiltrate the Gamerz camp.

Watch Video

Oh god Deathclaws... XD

Nice episode, hoping to see more of Hicky's *alter ego*

lmao that was brilliant!

Aw man hickey's got another personalitiy and i also liked steve's jokes.

I can say what Willie cannot say, "Scarred for LIFE!"

I think seeing the pirate Hicky come to life, and just Willie at the end may have made my day.

OH GOD DID YOU GIVE HIM RUM
I didnt know it would do this to him

lol genious

Oh. My. God. That was amazing.

Both of Steve's jokes were excellent; and Hickey and Willie were too damn funny.

7:05

rule 34.....I am scared.

Rum does the same thing to me which is why I am no longer allowed at Seaworld.

Rigs83:

Why did you have rum at Seaworld?

mythbuster343:

Rigs83:

Why did you have rum at Seaworld?

It's a joke like in the Simpson when Marge talks about how Uncle Billy use to say "Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out" And then one day he did and now let's never talk about Uncle Billy again.

Loved it. I really want to see a Deathclaw!

I was thinking that was going a different way for a moment when Willie was trying to get him to drink the rum.

Excellent episode.

Hickey the pirate is now tying with Cuddles....erm....Mr Biscuits for my favorite character.

If I wasn't leaving to go watch District 9, I'd have more time to comment further. I just wanted to say...

BRILLIANT. Loved it.

Funny episode although i'm not sure I care for Steve's gangname.

Razor_01:
I was thinking that was going a different way for a moment when Willie was trying to get him to drink the rum.

Excellent episode.

Same here. I was thinking of a different ending to this episode.

Haha! Good times...

Loving the plot now being consistent(ish, lol).

Good episode. I liked the ending music you guys used on this episode a lot. Keep it if you can.

Ahh, you know how to make me laugh, that was a hilarious episode and I'm glad you did more Mr. Hicky & Stinky bit.

OI!

Depeche Mode isn't gay *shakes fist*

Anyway aside from /THAT/ it was a great episode, and please, more Steve Standup :D

oh yeah and to the guy above, Depeche Mode IS GAY .. XD

Freaking hilarious episode! Although I am still not sure what Steve's full new pet name is due to the stupid censorship :( This is America darn it, down with the Bleeping Bleeps that hide jokes!

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Willie's face at the end was PRICELESS! XD

This series is excellent!

When they were sleeping outside, and Willy offered the other guy rum I was like "oh shit, is this what I think is happening?" and then he turned into a pirated. Completely surprising and unexpected.

Does he have an alter-ego for different types of alcohol (like cossack for vodka), or is it just the pirate?

You should just do an entire episode with Steve's comedy standup. The rest was great but I was hoping we would cut back to Steve's act. Another brilliant show.

Hickey's alter ego is amazing. I laughed out loud.

I also like that the moon is blown apart, and that Steve is pretty decent at stand-up.

Keep it up! :)

I though the shattered moon was cool n'all, haha. CAP'N BLOOD-FACE!

I wonder what happens if you give vodka to Hickey...

Cheesebob:

He turns Russian? We can only hope.

WrongSprite:

Cheesebob:

He turns Russian? We can only hope.

He then starts quoting Heavy Weapons Guy from TF2 :D

Hickey was hilarious, with the random Pirate alter ego! hahah! I really laughed at the end aswell, with Willy tied up naked and Hickey going "Well you look like you had a good night!" xD

I really want to hear more of stinky's stuff though, everything he comes out with is pure gold. As is cuddles. Or "Mr Biscuit" as we now call him :P

Why didn't they send in Big Worm instead of camping outside though? :P

Wow... Hickey has a HUGE identity problem! I wonder what happens when you give him a bubble gum!

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here