Doomsday Arcade: Episode 16

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Best series on here, wish I didn't have to wait so long for each one. :(

Can you send me that Gabe/Freeman photo? It'll look nice in my wallet. (and above my bed, in my shower, back of girlfriends head...)

you should put in a tron car chase

oh i giggled so hard at the duke nuke'em forever joke

Is lund ment to be absolutely terrifying?

GRAMMAR!

dalek sec:
Ok somethings wrong because I can't get the video to load... just get a loading circle in the upper left hand corner.

Run your scroll wheel up and down after refreshing. It has a load feature to do with the centre of the screen.

OH toad...how I love the. Why are you treated so? I can see him becoming an important character though. Dam the solitaire forces

HardRockSamurai:
Oh come on! Toad's an example of pristine, bear-wrestling, manlieness when compared to Tingle!

I fucking hate you TINGLE!!!

Loved the pong bit, BTW

Lol so true..

I must say, luigi is awesome in this series. I love watching him, pretty funny character as well.

The pong part was great :-D

No minesweeper, or is that the next episode?

The last joke would've been better if Luigi had said "Forever" instead of "Indefinetely".

Still a fucking great episode.

I've got to say that for such a miserable first episode, this series is very good. :)

Haha four sqauds of fifty two gone in an instant, love that.

loved the pong part!
cant get my head round how they did that shot though...

1ockedand1oaded:
loved the pong part!
cant get my head round how they did that shot though...

Google earth.

They are getting better.
This and the one making fun of FEAR made me lol harder then I have in a while.
Love it!

Timtimfed:
Episode 16

This week Lund and Shanks face an onslaught of Mario's forces, but definitely not Toad.

Watch Video

Dissapointing not to see the latest yet after 2 weeks, nevertheless good work.

HardRockSamurai:
Oh come on! Toad's an example of pristine, bear-wrestling, manlieness when compared to Tingle!

I fucking hate you TINGLE!!!

Loved the pong bit, BTW

"pristine, bear-wrestling, manlieness" oh yeah you bet =.= wow Tingle...definitely didn't connect a GBA to the GCN when playing through Wind Waker, didn't need anymore of that jingling

those freaking lawsuits can really bog you down. I'm sure the Duke will show eventually.... T_T
Anyway, another great episode. It's so damn funny!

why did this appear in latest threads?

it's 22 november now.

I just get an error, it happened on a few other doomsday arcade videos as well. it looks like this;
200, Stream not found, NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound, clip: '[Clip] 'http://video2.themis-media.com/b9213f5a73739dfa398495ea5ee1c49b/

still one of the best endings to a video...of all time =D

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)