Unforgotten Realms: Episode 43: Leave Hexing to Hexxers

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

RTR:

I didn't get the dramatic irony joke. Does that mean that the Professor was always Jacque?

Dramatic irony is when characters dont know something that the audience does. We know what happened to the professor (because we saw the episode) but they got hit with the memory erasing spell and they dont know what happened.

Awesome the plot is really picking up again and is becoming more interesting. And hooray for the "old" intro.

I thought the cast a punch to Timmy's face was epic and then that ending came way out of left field. And did Timmy put Hex of Alignment on Deligarth? Because if he did he would only be able to do harm, unable to be really nice.

S-Unleashed:
Dang. I used to think Timmy was a loser but he really is EVIL!! Also Rob could you please stop saying "God Damn it! " Or " Jesus Christ. It's offencive. Can't you use something else?

My god you're a cry baby, join the force of non-believers! ... wait ... nooooooooooo! *poof*

That was really good! Now we know how Timmy the Evil became evil and how he got the gems in the first place.

Sweet episode!

So much for the douglas theory...but where is douglas?

so thats how timmy the evil got the nadar gems and is to give them to his minions in the future

"stab him again schmoopy"
"im trying its not working"

lol with all those stabs to timmy he must have taken afew hp points off :D

So Timmy the Evil was born as Timmy the Super Nice Guy, but Schmoopy use the curse on alignment on him, which turned him evil... Ah!

That makes TImmy the Evil very old, did he steal the potion of endless life?

Wow this is so setting the pieces for a battle of epic proportions.

I'm not a cry baby I just want him to stop using my God's name in vain! Is that so wrong?! Don't think so. So shut your face jerkface!

S-Unleashed:
I'm not a cry baby I just want him to stop using my God's name in vain! Is that so wrong?! Don't think so. So shut your face jerkface!

So long as YOU are not the one doing it thats all that matters if its offensive to your ears. So many things swear and use God''s name in vein its not even worth the fuss these days. Nod, move on and don't use it youself.

S-Unleashed:
Dang. I used to think Timmy was a loser but he really is EVIL!! Also Rob could you please stop saying "God Damn it! " Or " Jesus Christ. It's offencive. Can't you use something else?

If it was offensive enough, you'd stop watching.

This can't be!!! NOOOO!!! Timmy De Evil!!! NOOOOO!!!!

awesome episode as usual and i think this was the best of the season i mean i know seeing you playing tf2 and getting back to the house and do all the killings and stuff was uper dupper fun and all and stuff and i dont know what more to say about this...
what i know is that this is the best serie wich has ever existed and i hope that the serie doesnt become a believer and start to believe in nothing. =D

Bediz:

S-Unleashed:

If it was offensive enough, you'd stop watching.

And yet I don't. Somthing like this happened before. A guy asked Rob if he would stop saying faggot and he did. I'm just trying to reapet history. MOVE ON.

I noticed how Rob has been getting a little.. least funny since episode 1. Heck, for some reason he's been much more nicer to Mike lately.

Gabriel Yz:
I noticed how Rob has been getting a little.. least funny since episode 1. Heck, for some reason he's been much more nicer to Mike lately.

That's because Timmy and the fans are more annoying then Mike.

We still never saw Douglass and Timmy in the same episode. That still doesn't dispel the annoying myth that Douglass is Timmy. Grrrr...

Dougles must have gotten wraped out the school like all the other kids.

RTR:
Epic man!
But just how old is Timmy the Evil/Super Nice Guy? DId he travel back in time or is he older than everyone?

Remember like ep 13 or so? Rob yells at his brother and he says "uhh... no... my Character isnt Timmy The Eevil...its Timmy the...Nice guy...mwhahahahahah..ha..hah?"
So im sorry, no time travel

(Warning, medium wall of text ahead)

It all makes perfect sense now. I'm surprised this hasn't been said. In the present the nader gems bring the end of the world, while in the past the nader gems kept Nader around, right? Nader, the all powerful nice guy who can do no harm? Well, when his alignment is reversed he is the all powerful evil guy who can do no good. So that means that Nader must return and cause the end of the world with his powers if the gems are reunited, suggesting that they heroes separated the gems later in the timeline but before the present.

heliosa:

It all makes perfect sense now. I'm surprised this hasn't been said. In the present the nader gems bring the end of the world, while in the past the nader gems kept Nader around, right? Nader, the all powerful nice guy who can do no harm? Well, when his alignment is reversed he is the all powerful evil guy who can do no good. So that means that Nader must return and cause the end of the world with his powers if the gems are reunited, suggesting that they heroes separated the gems later in the timeline but before the present.

That makes alot of sense in a head hurting way. I hate time travel.

S-Unleashed:

heliosa:

That makes alot of sense in a head hurting way. God Ihate time travel.

Time travel is frustrating, but this is only of of the more simpler time travel events. For a more head hurting one, wiki the Grandfather Paradox. It makes even my head feel like scrambled eggs.

So... I wonder when Schmoopy and Nailo get to the present?

All I can can say is "Timmy! That's . . . so . . . e-e-e-e-evil!" So awesome, I clapped...a little.

realguypablo:
All I can can say is "Timmy! That's . . . so . . . e-e-e-e-evil!" So awesome, I clapped...a little.

Why does the bad guy get alot of the fans?

S-Unleashed:

Gabriel Yz:

True story...about Timmy and "the fans" I mean.

realguypablo:

S-Unleashed:

Gabriel Yz:

True story...about Timmy and "the fans" I mean.

Well I try not to piss off Rob but too late.

S-Unleashed:

realguypablo:

It's less about being his fan an more about appreciating the machine that makes the story move forward...and tell me that's not an awesome quote, simple, yet says it all. Look at how Mike made the Tower of Ultimate Wizardry. Imagine the whole game/show like that. Timmy the evil makes the show as much as the heroes do

realguypablo:

S-Unleashed:

realguypablo:

It's less about being his fan an more about appreciating the machine that makes the story move forward...and tell me that's not an awesome quote, simple, yet says it all. Look at how Mike made the Tower of Ultimate Wizardry. Imagine the whole game/show like that. Timmy the evil makes the show as much as the heroes do

Ah ok I see your ponit.

heliosa:

That's just pure genius.
Timmy is damn smarter than we all thought.

omg omg a new episode im so excited i cant wait 2 watch it u rule robert moran lol <><<><<><<><<><<><<><

so if he can cast the spell of being able to do things over and over again...that means that there's gonna be overtime over and over and over and over and over...

<---- Is speachless and in shock.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)