Unforgotten Realms: Episode 43: Leave Hexing to Hexxers

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

*gasp* Plot twist!!!!!

So unforseeeeen!

...Granted, it was pretty obvious the Hex of Alignment would be used sooner or later, but not in that exact method.

I guess now it means that Nador is going to be unable to stop harming people, since before he could do no harm.

EDIT: Wait, if timmy used a spell that gave him another spell that turn, and then cast one that refreshed the other slot...

When exactly was he going to do damage?

heliosa:
(Warning, medium wall of text ahead)

It all makes perfect sense now. I'm surprised this hasn't been said. In the present the nader gems bring the end of the world, while in the past the nader gems kept Nader around, right? Nader, the all powerful nice guy who can do no harm? Well, when his alignment is reversed he is the all powerful evil guy who can do no good. So that means that Nader must return and cause the end of the world with his powers if the gems are reunited, suggesting that they heroes separated the gems later in the timeline but before the present.

Nader, Malestromo, and Timmy the Evil vs Sir. Schmoopy, Elumanous Nailo, Petey, and Jaque

Taking all bets... then keeping them and leaving the country

That was epic!!! I like the way you make it that the heroes are the ones who cause all the things that happen in the future.

Warthermair:

heliosa:
(Warning, medium wall of text ahead)

It all makes perfect sense now. I'm surprised this hasn't been said. In the present the nader gems bring the end of the world, while in the past the nader gems kept Nader around, right? Nader, the all powerful nice guy who can do no harm? Well, when his alignment is reversed he is the all powerful evil guy who can do no good. So that means that Nader must return and cause the end of the world with his powers if the gems are reunited, suggesting that they heroes separated the gems later in the timeline but before the present.

Nader, Malestromo, and Timmy the Evil vs Sir. Schmoopy, Elumanous Nailo, Petey, and Jaque

Taking all bets... then keeping them and leaving the country

*Put's in life savings on Sir. Schmoopy, Elumanous Nailo, Petey, and Jaque*

"I wanna cast a punch to Timmy's face. KA-POW!"
HAHAHAAH THAT MADE ME FALL DOWN LAUGHING

Nader is professor wALRUS, timmy makes him believe he is a walrus

Wow so far no ex-fans whinning about the show not beinng whatever they wanted it to be.

Saw the Timmy the super nice guy thing coming as soon as they mention the HoA.

Also, Timmy needs more punches to the face.

Wait I thought a beleiver can't do anything evil. so isn't Nador unable to hurt people

petey hunter:
Wait I thought a beleiver can't do anything evil. so isn't Nador unable to hurt people

He can now.

Last week's was better. And why didn't they say how many bitches Rob pwned? Did he beat his record?

my favorite part was when timmy got punched in the face LOL

Finaly....a REAL episode.
I was expecting TF2 to start at any moment.

Kumomaru:

When exactly was he going to do damage?

Turn 1
Cast spell to get another Turn giving you 2 Turns
Refresh Spell, 1 turn
Cast a spell to get another Turn, 3 Turns
Refresh Spell, 2 Turns
etc

Nice episode laughed a lot during this one.

I saw the plot twist right before it happened!

Holy Crap! That was freaking epic! :D Can't wait now!

Isn't photocopies a Sin?

Wow, that was clever.

Now we know how Timmy the Evil became, well, evil.

...I'm sorry, but UR just hasn't been the same. I thought the Harry Potter knock off was a huge mistake.

Wow, clever plot twist Rob, I didn't expect Timmy was really a Super Nice Guy to begin with, and Schmoopy is the one who turned him into Timmy the Evil. Also I see Schmoopy now has another Sin of the Unforgotten from Rob tearing Timmy's character sheet, but he has photocopies. Let's hope Rob is more clever from now on and doesn't try to cheat, he doesn't have many 'lives' left with Schmoopy. I wonder if Timmy killed Nader, or used the enchanted Beaver-Tail Knife to make him evil too? Either way, awesome cliffhanger, and it'll be sweet to see how this unfolds further.

Not really, because it wouldn't help him to do better in the game - it only became a factor because Rob tore the first one, thereby cheating. If he rewrote one, that would be cheating, but I see your point.

petey hunter:

But maybe an Evil Believer can, like Professor Strap, who claims to be a Believer, but is clearly evil. Nader got stabbed by Timmy with Schmoopy's enchanted knife, maybe that won't kill him..But turn him evil instead? ;)

HAHA, I knew douglas wasn't timmy the evil

Ahh I get it.......I see the plot..........

this is only my theory

I dislike the whole timmy the evil plot, but then again I hate time travel plots in general.

snape kills dumbldore er... timmy kills nader?

That was so epic...Timmy's an evil genius.
Nador has gone to the SITH!!!!

benaka:
So Timmy was already hit by the curse of alignment..
But if he'd put it himself shouldnt that give him like a sins of the unforgotten.
And if he has 5 sins he shouldnt be affected by a curse of alignment right?
Lol i dont belive Timmy has less then 5 sins :P
Also Douglas disappears and Timmy appears which makes Douglas a suspect on being Timmy the evil!
I came up with it myself :P Well GREAT Episode
Benaka__________________________________________

dude no man, Timmy the super nice guy who was only around for the last two episodes hasn't committed sins of the unforgotten, or else he wouldnt of turned evil, plus if hes an evil super powerful dude, (as we all believe he is) he'd obviously avoid or figure out some way to not get sins of the unforgotten/be immune to the effects, cuz if he committed five he'd not only be permanently evil but under the control of that one guardian, so um yeah timmy ain't no body's bitch in the old ep, he's like the ultimate evil not the guardians posterchild.

and Douglas isn't really timmy just because he wasn't in the episode, in all posiblity rob could simply have Douglas jump in front of timmy and pull that whole harry potters parents killed thing, for love and what not/become immune to timmy. idk

One word: epic. This episode is so epic that it doesn't even need an outro!

"We should attack him head-on."
"No, it's too whiskey!"

At least that's what I heard :p

Professors of Hogswat?

Anyway, nice episode! Did Timmy stab Nador with Scmoopy's still-enchanted blade?

So Duglas will be Timmy the Evil or what? So what's with the Jimmy the super nice guy showing up? This shouldn't be too confusing to not scare off the retards XD

Anyway I liked it very much :) It's been a long since "I want to cast a spell..."

If Schmoopy and Eluamous ever get back to the present, they've got to tell Jacque that he's a believer! And then Jacque can do something to make them win

How is that little kid outsmarting both of them? o0.

Oh well keep the good work up :D we shall not survive if this trail of electronic opium stops!

Another fine work! I can't wait til next week!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here