Unforgotten Realms: Episode 43: Leave Hexing to Hexxers

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

S-Unleashed:
I'm not a cry baby I just want him to stop using my God's name in vain! Is that so wrong?! Don't think so. So shut your face jerkface!

Jerkface is also an offensive comment, you just watch yourself.

Anyway I thought the idea was that using gods name in vain was a sin, and therefore shouldn't you be sitting with a superior smile on yuor face going thinking "Heh, he's going to hell..."?

If nadar is evil they could just say "I wonder what being nothing feels like" and then he will vanish...

<message removed> (whoops double post>

<message removed>

Good episode dude better then that tf2 crap last week keep it up!

S-Unleashed:

Ickabod:
Hey something happened. WOOHOO!!!

What do ya mean stuff allways happens.

Not always something entertaining.

S-Unleashed:
Dang. I used to think Timmy was a loser but he really is EVIL!! Also Rob could you please stop saying "God Damn it! " Or " Jesus Christ. It's offencive. Can't you use something else?

Who's God? Sounds like an Idiot to me ^_^

Anyway, awesome episode Rob, love all the plot twists and all of the punches to Timmy's face...Damn him and his photocopies...

you are a master story teller good sir, I only figured out what was happening a second before it happened, 2nd best show on the escapes (sorry "There will be Brawl" rules :)).

SirSchmoopy:

Kumomaru:

When exactly was he going to do damage?

Turn 1
Cast spell to get another Turn giving you 2 Turns
Refresh Spell, 1 turn
Cast a spell to get another Turn, 3 Turns
Refresh Spell, 2 Turns
etc

Ok, but he uses one turn to GET that other turn

Jim Grim:

S-Unleashed:
I'm not a cry baby I just want him to stop using my God's name in vain! Is that so wrong?! Don't think so. So shut your face jerkface!

Anyway I thought the idea was that using gods name in vain was a sin, and therefore shouldn't you be sitting with a superior smile on yuor face going thinking "Heh, he's going to hell..."?

*sarcasm* Yes, because burning in sulphur for all eternity is such a happy thought >.>

Jim Grim:

S-Unleashed:

Why the heck would I want Rob in Hell? No one needs that,and how dare you think I would want the guy who makes me laugh or anyone that. Christians try to keep people from Hell, but they don't take the get out of hell free card. Who think we want people in that craphole?

OMG....did Timmy the Evil stab Nader with the alignment sword?

Sneakers:
OMG....did Timmy the Evil stab Nader with the alignment sword?

Yep he sure did.

For anyone who did'nt get it "ahem..." "Timmy the evil" was originaly "Timmy the super-nice-guy" in the past but the heroes knew him from the present as "Timmy the evil" so they assumed he was always evil but since he was so good the hex made him pure evil when they cast it... wow time travel is complex.

Wait if they used a memroy erasing spell would timmy forget he's evil

SirSchmoopy:

Kumomaru:

Turn 1
Refresh Spell, 1 turn
Refresh Spell, 2 Turns
etc

I don't get it, when is he casting an attack spell? And isn't the number of spells you can cast per day limited?

SirSchmoopy:

Kumomaru:

Turn 1
Refresh Spell, 1 turn
Refresh Spell, 2 Turns
etc

Correction:

Turn 1
Cast spell to make another turn (this uses the turn and makes another turn, so ONE turn left)
Refresh Spell (ZERO turns left) (besides, wouldn't this have to be refreshed too?)
Turn 2

Also, its not Timmy the Evil. its TtE. im sick of typing Timmy the Evil.
Timmy the Super Nice Guy = TtSNG

Take that trade channel!

zang. I always knew that photocopies would be the death of us all..

Maybe, but he is also naturally evil now.

also, If nader commits the sins, wouldn't the effect of the sins combined with the effect of the enchanted sword make him GOOD again?

if he has ALREADY committed the sins, that means he WAS evil and is now good? if he was evil, that would explain all the evil professors

Drendude42:

SirSchmoopy:

Kumomaru:

Turn 1
Refresh Spell, 1 turn
Refresh Spell, 2 Turns
etc

Correction:

Turn 1
Cast spell to make another turn (this uses the turn and makes another turn, so ONE turn left)
Refresh Spell (ZERO turns left) (besides, wouldn't this have to be refreshed too?)
Turn 2

What would be the point of using a spell that grants you an extra turn if it used a turn? Hence the spell it's self either grants two turns or doesn't use a turn being casted. I'd have to check my Unforgotten Realms rule book but the logic of a Spell that grants you another turn uses a turn makes that spell worthless hence one or the other option can be assumed.

A thought just occurred to me, though it's rendered moot by Nader turning evil. if those like Nader can be whatever they believe themselves to be, couldn't Nader just believe they use the entire order, thus becoming an entirely new set of believers?

Just a thought which no longer seems to work.

Happy b day rob, photo copies, timmy the evil is in my top ten but only the cool version

I only saw the hex of allignment twist from good to evil coming a little bit before it happened but I didnt expect timmy to get the enchanted dagger and nab nador as well
awsome job rob this one really had plot developement
btw did you get your 8000 some kill on your birthday? :)

I think that... hmmmmm...

S-Unleashed:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/unforgotten-realms/209-Episode-Nine-Your-Duplicity-is-Hardly-Surprising

They make a joke about blasphemy here...

Something along the lines of 'Jesus Christ Rob, I don't think you could get any more Goddam blasphemous!'

Also, it's become a catchphrase. Do you want the Daleks to stop saying 'exterminate'?

Laughed so hard it hurt. Best episode of the season.

Rob just seriously came in and bitch-slapped everyone.

And God looked down from the heavens and saw that it was good.

Then Rob said "Fuck off" to God and casted flare.

is it jsut me or will douglas die on that roof?

Nator:
is it jsut me or will douglas die on that roof?

Yeah seriously, what happened to poor old Douglas?

S-Unleashed:
Why the heck would I want Rob in Hell? No one needs that,and how dare you think I would want the guy who makes me laugh or anyone that. Christians try to keep people from Hell, but they don't take the get out of hell free card. Who think we want people in that craphole?

Because of how a large majority of Christian's regard 'non believers'. Who is anyone to say that we will suffer for eternity because we don't believe the same thing you do? Let people say and do what they want - if you don't like it, tough, it's not your life to command. As someone way back in this thread said, if you find something offensive - too bad, but that doesn't mean it's wrong or should be banned/removed.

Oh and for the record this is nothing personal against you, it just really pisses me off when i am told the way i live my life or what i choose to believe is wrong. If people want to be religious, that's fine by me. Personally however i have no interest and never will - but that is my choice and no amount of people trying to 'save' me from 'hell' is ever going to change that. This is a sentiment i am sure many people here will share.

Oh and great episode btw

that was funny and interesting good job i like the drawing to do with the hex :)

ccdistancerunner:
Isn't photocopies a Sin?

i dont think so because it didnt acted directly to the game like rob did by trying to delete timmy the evil by destroying his character sheet.

i have but one thing to say...
Question Mark Face?

Mr.Dude:
Wow, i just got way worse for Schoopy. Where was Dugliss?

i got nothin about your comment. i just wanted to say that your avi is the most kick ass thing in free country, USA. (other than strong bad, that is.)

Hahahaha nice move punching timmy in the face and ripping up his character sheet.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here