Unforgotten Realms: Episode 43: Leave Hexing to Hexxers

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

no he isn't, he made the body explode and absorbed the soul into the crystal

Athen:

Fallenangel157:
for everyone wondering if the information giver in episode 34 was in the paladin bloodline with roamin at the end he ended up be jaque A K A la strapp and for those of you wondering if roamin is dead in one of the hogwatts episodes they said that the stone dream spell will wear off if left in the sun for a while and since roamin was turned into stone at the top of the tower where the sun was shining on him a couple hours after they all went through the portal roamin turned back to normal thus he is not dead, probably just wondering where the hell is everyone.

He wasn't turned to stone at the top of the tower! Look at the episode again! They battle down through all the levels in the tower, and then end up in some room that we didn't see before, but it doesn't look like they're outside because of the sone wall and stone floor.

shit i screwed that up big time lol. but no i must have forgotten what happened cause i havent seen that episode in a while.

He majored in Mass Murder AND political science, never forget the political science

Nator:
dickface!!! he is a warus that went to mass murderer school. and there is no more to know!!!

He majored in Mass Murder AND political science, never forget the political science

I can't believe that I thought that Timmy the Super Nice Guy was evil! And I mean Deligoth is evil now too?! WTFB!

Nador cant be evil, he is a pure blood beliver. If you look he just kinda freezes when hes stab. Either it killed him, paralyzed him or Rob didn't feel like animating him. I dont want to belive the last option.

ya see what happens is rob reads our post then he works it in to unforgotten realms to make our guesses wrong.

mr.goodbar779:
ya see what happens is rob reads our post then he works it in to unforgotten realms to make our guesses wrong.

that is so true

I assumed Nador was just badly hurt by Timmy's attack (he may be unable to do anything due to some additional effect that we don't know about yet).

mr.goodbar779:

Lol maybe someone guessed what the episode was going to be about and Rob just started over again :p.

wait I just remembred Le Strap is an inpure beleiver, He can cause harm to people. so I guess nador can to

well tomorow is the day of truth... he is making longer episodes from now on or he might just be dead

Nator:
well tomorow is the day of truth... he is making longer episodes from now on or he might just be dead

I don't think he's dead.

Nator:

dude thats f'd up saying he's dead

mr.goodbar779:

Nator:

dude thats f'd up saying he's dead

Exactly!

I think that he didn't post 44 to make the cliffhanger seem longer since this episode had some many awesome things. Just to make us watch more. So evil, yet awesome.

lol this is so evil i hate waiting for things

you say evil. I say i can wait a whole year for this show

i didn't really mean that he is dead. but that something is hindering him from making th series.

maybe his pc exploded and now he has to remake the rest of the season, or he has no end for the series, and thought that this was a good way to end it

Sins of the Unforgotten = CHEATING IN THE GAME! I just worked it out. I know, i know, I'm slow.

Arg! The episode won't play. :(

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or