Apocalypse Lane: Episode 13: Potty Training and Audio Problems

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Episode 13: Potty Training and Audio Problems

Santa Clause's Dirty Little Elf F***nut Jones and Marty headline Comedy Nite.

Watch Video

LOLOLOLOL! The end =P.

"Omg that was fucking hot, do it again!" xP...

It was a good one! No, a GREAT one! Good job =).

great episode xD!!!

I loved it :D

"I got no goddamn arms! Get me a straw!"

"We're not here for you you little orange bastard!"

"Hickey!! You glorious son of a bitch!"

Love it :D Can't wait for next weeks already!

Hahaha love this show, you've become the highlight of my week! ;D

Can't wait for more episodes haha

Nincompoop:
LOLOLOLOL! The end =P.

Thanks man.

Also, in my never ending quest to whore myself out, become a fan of Apocalypse Lane on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Apocalypse-Lane/98131166022

ReeceW:
Hahaha love this show, you've become the highlight of my week! ;D

Can't wait for more episodes haha

Thanks, and Welcome to the Escapist!!

Trunks is awesome! I'm actually reading through the DBZ mangas again. :)

Jon Etheridge:

Nincompoop:
LOLOLOLOL! The end =P.

Thanks man.

Also, in my never ending quest to whore myself out, become a fan of Apocalypse Lane on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Apocalypse-Lane/98131166022

Lol xP.

I might. I don't particularly like Facebook. But, I might =P.

is any one else addicted to the banjo? a well at the end.......really funny......do it again........funny hehe!!!

"Just finish your superman 64"

... :D ...

I wish you could release these episodes more frequently. That's not a complaint, I just want to see more of this show.

"Taking a Superman 64" is my new favorite defecation euphemism. Awesome episode.

"Who you fellas talkin' about?"
"NOBODY!!!"

ZAP! "Omg that was f****** hot, do it again!" ZAP!

Oh, man that was great episode. Loved it when Marty demanded a straw for his Fressca. (sp?)

I remember when this show was full of dry humor. But now, its funny as shit keep up the good work :)
I knew it had potential.

Great job!!!

This show just gets more classic by the minute.

Santa Clause's Dirty Little Elf F***nut Jones is a ridiculously hilarious name.

I will from now on use Superman 64 for my expressions of defecation.

"I'm in a dress. I have a pink bow on my head. And I can't poop where ever I want. I hate it here."

"Dammit don't you know what a smidge is"

"We're not here for you ya little orange bastard."

And just who the hell were they talkin' about.

Willy you perv! haha

BigDragun987:

Father Hicky's drunk personality from the last episode.

Raiderz:
Willy you perv! haha

BigDragun987:

Father Hicky's drunk personality from the last episode.

Oh sheesh no wonder. I missed an episode and had no idea. Holy Crap.

Show keeps getting better and better. Great stuff!!!

I don't know how Appsro does it but he did it again. His comedic style and timing is often spot on and well delivered. I can only wish him the best for his material.

"Just finish your Superman 64." Oh, that tore me up.

I'm sorry, the end was one of the funniest things I have ever seen...
that was about 5 minutes ago and I only just stopped laughing...

and this is the reason every once in a while i shock my self :-)

The dialog between Steve and Twitchy was pure gold. Anyone that's ever worked middle management has got to appreciate Twitchy's plight. Do your job properly or make your supervisor happy? The eternal middleman conundrum.

-AC80-:
is any one else addicted to the banjo? a well at the end.......really funny......do it again........funny hehe!!!

You bring up a good point. The opening and ending music is awesome. Whatever you do, do not change the theme music it is the best.

Awesome episode as usual!

On thing though and I may get flamed for this but what doesn "Superman 64" mean. I understand it's about defication but where does Superman 64 come from.... Man I feel stupid asking this because I know when someone explains it I'm going to have a doh! moment.

Why did this episode have to come out after I submitted my T-Shirt to the contest... I want to use the Superman 64 line..Bah!

Razor_01:

On thing though and I may get flamed for this but what doesn "Superman 64" mean. I understand it's about defication but where does Superman 64 come from.... Man I feel stupid asking this because I know when someone explains it I'm going to have a doh! moment.

Superman 64 was a game for the N64. It was a bad game. Not only was it bad, it was a complete abomination that deserves to burn.

So in the case of the show, they are referring to it as a poopers. Which it is. A steaming poopers.

haha that is hilarious. I kind of figured it was a game for the 64 but I wasn't sure. I am laughing now. I'm going to watch the episode again now that I know. Thanks for the info.

I don't know how this episode could have gotten any funnier but it just did.

Razor_01:

-AC80-:

You bring up a good point. The opening and ending music is awesome. Whatever you do, do not change the theme music it is the best.

Awesome episode as usual!

Yes, the band New Hot Times really nailed the intro and outro music for the show. The Superman 64 thing came from the N64 game of the same name. The game is widely regarded as one of the worst pieces of gaming ever made.

BWAHAHAHAHA!! I LOVED the reference to Superman 64. That game was beyond shit! XD

Oh man I love this on Fridays. Thanks John!

I loved the Fresca part. Warm Fresca is bad so I know where Marty's coming from.

Awesome episode overall. One of my favorites.

Hilarious episode. They just get better and better. Literally Better and Better. This is now my second favourite show on the escapist just behind Zero Punctuation and its starting to overtake that.

And please dont say Im the only one who doesnt sing along to the intro music? Please say Im not the only one.

Torque669:
Hilarious episode. They just get better and better. Literally Better and Better. This is now my second favourite show on the escapist just behind Zero Punctuation and its starting to overtake that.

And please dont say Im the only one who doesnt sing along to the intro music? Please say Im not the only one.

Thanks. I'm glad you're liking the show. I hum the tune all the time. The weird thing is one day I heard my wife singing it in the shower. :p

Jon Etheridge:

Torque669:

Thanks. I'm glad you're liking the show. I hum the tune all the time. The weird thing is one day I heard my wife singing it in the shower. :p

Then that night you reinacted the Gladys and Steve scene. *Chuckle* And no problem. Nice to see an Escapist video contributor who actually talks to the forum go-ers. *Thumbs up*

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here