Apocalypse Lane: Episode 13: Potty Training and Audio Problems

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Jon Etheridge:

The Superman 64 thing came from the N64 game of the same name. The game is widely regarded as one of the worst pieces of gaming ever made.

Worse than E.T. for the Atari 2600? I'm not sure that's possible.

Macgyvercas:

Jon Etheridge:

The Superman 64 thing came from the N64 game of the same name. The game is widely regarded as one of the worst pieces of gaming ever made.

Thats a bad one too. I'm not sure which is worse though. In Superman you can kinda fly. In ET you can kinda drop lower on the screen. Either way they're both large, large mounds of festering horse shit.

Great episode again. Loving you stuff now.

Jon Etheridge:

Macgyvercas:

Jon Etheridge:

Thats a bad one too. I'm not sure which is worse though. In Superman you can kinda fly. In ET you can kinda drop lower on the screen. Either way they're both large, large mounds of festering horse shit.

It's a close call, untill you remember that E.T. was so bad that hundreds of thousands of copies ended up buried in a desert somewhere in New Mexico.

Jon Etheridge:

Macgyvercas:

Jon Etheridge:

And who can Forget other Shit games like Action 52 and Big Rigs off the road racing.

Macgyvercas:
It's a close call, untill you remember that E.T. was so bad that hundreds of thousands of copies ended up buried in a desert somewhere in New Mexico.

Yeah, but Superman 64 had more than one person on the development team and three months to crank out a game.

Why so few comments?

I lol'd after I realized he did actually said Superman 64. I would have also accepted Batman Dark Tomorrow.

Kudos to you for responding to your fanbase in acknowledgement of our never-ending quest to sound like we know what we're talking about.

i had my by chuckle at the end :)

Desert Tiger:
Kudos to you for responding to your fanbase in acknowledgement of our never-ending quest to sound like we know what we're talking about.

You fans are all out of your minds and I love you. :)

In all seriousness I really do appreciate you guys and i will do my best to make sure the show dose not disappoint. I may fail miserably but i'll be damned if I won't try.

Superman 64. lol

substitution for shit. i got it.

=D

Torque669:

Jon Etheridge:

Torque669:
Hilarious episode. They just get better and better. Literally Better and Better. This is now my second favourite show on the escapist just behind Zero Punctuation and its starting to overtake that.

And please dont say Im the only one who doesnt sing along to the intro music? Please say Im not the only one.

Thanks. I'm glad you're liking the show. I hum the tune all the time. The weird thing is one day I heard my wife singing it in the shower. :p

Then that night you reinacted the Gladys and Steve scene. *Chuckle* And no problem. Nice to see an Escapist video contributor who actually talks to the forum go-ers. *Thumbs up*

if i were the adult swim channel creator guy thing, i would put u on adult swim without hesitation ........this show is my favorite show on the escapist, with zero punctuation sweatily jogging behind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........

I fucking love Apocalypse Lane. It completed my weekly lineup of Unskippable mondays, Zero Punctuation wednsdays, and now Apocalypse Lane fridays. That's going to get me through the week...

Jon Etheridge:

Torque669:
Hilarious episode. They just get better and better. Literally Better and Better. This is now my second favourite show on the escapist just behind Zero Punctuation and its starting to overtake that.

And please dont say Im the only one who doesnt sing along to the intro music? Please say Im not the only one.

Thanks. I'm glad you're liking the show. I hum the tune all the time. The weird thing is one day I heard my wife singing it in the shower. :p

lol thats odd.

Electric zombie = win XDD
Sorta reminds me of the underground laboratory level from Timesplitters 3... whether intentional or not its still hilarious XP

Absolutely brilliant. This series is still my favorite on The Escapist (quite frankly, I think Yahtzee's rants have begun to slip after 100+ episodes), second on my all-time, and deserves it completely. Keep it up :D

Superman 64 that is perhaps the best shit reference ever.

A little short on laughs compared to others, but the end was funny

Pumper:Don't move a muscle motherf**cker,or,or I'll shoot your d**k off.
Willy:Wait see you dont understand,gegagegagegagegagegagegagega,oh my god tha was f**kin hot do it again,gegagegagegagegagegagegagegagegagegagegagega

Is it just me, or did this episode kinda just...whiz by?

webchameleon:
Is it just me, or did this episode kinda just...whiz by?

They do go pretty fast. Which I think is a good thing. :)

I'm going to have to adapt 'Superman 64' into my everyday vocab.

And the ending really made me laugh. Thanks for the great work, keep it up man!

Holy hell that was the best yet.

"I'm so glad to see you coming out of a manhole!"

That ending was funny!

FISHY CRACKERS:
I fucking love Apocalypse Lane. It completed my weekly lineup of Unskippable mondays, Zero Punctuation wednsdays, and now Apocalypse Lane fridays. That's going to get me through the week...

What gets me throught the week is comments like this!

ReeceW:
Hahaha love this show, you've become the highlight of my week! ;D

Can't wait for more episodes haha

we just want to make people laugh! Thank you for telling us we do that for you!

I just love the use of special effect at the end. It really took me by surprise.

Jon Etheridge:

Nincompoop:
LOLOLOLOL! The end =P.

"Omg that was fucking hot, do it again!" xP...

It was a good one! No, a GREAT one! Good job =).

Thanks man.

Also, in my never ending quest to whore myself out, become a fan of Apocalypse Lane on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Apocalypse-Lane/98131166022

Your a whore Jon! Stop asking people for shit! If they want to buy our T_shirts for ONLY 14.95 on Amazon.com, they will. 2 for 1 this week only!!!!

Jak009:
I remember when this show was full of dry humor. But now, its funny as shit keep up the good work :)
I knew it had potential.

You mean the bit where Cuddles pulled a knife on Gladys and Stinky screwing at Hickey for not respecting him and beating him up wasn't funny?

For some reason the "LOl" on the sound control panel just tore me up.

Good times haha!

I like how this show is improving since I'm having issues with multiple other features; Unskippable and Zero Punctuation are still good, There Will Be Brawl only comes out a month or so, Unforgotten Realms lost the plot (it's less of a parody and has way to much story for what is about role playing board games), the Muses songs are no good and I don't even with all the others.

Meh, its still good theres at least something new and exciting (original to actually as a cartoon).

FISHY CRACKERS:

Now only if there was something on Tuesdays and Thursdays!

Jon Etheridge:
You fans are all out of your minds and I love you. :)

In all seriousness I really do appreciate you guys and i will do my best to make sure the show dose not disappoint. I may fail miserably but i'll be damned if I won't try.

Most followers are usually out of their minds... and since I already follow many things I'm beyond that, following this has now tipped me over the edge into a complete insane state.

I first found out about apocalypse lane one day while on youtube actually and from then on i started to spread it to all my friends and they love it!!! way to go keep these videos coming they are the best!!!

BOONRULZ:
I first found out about apocalypse lane one day while on youtube actually and from then on i started to spread it to all my friends and they love it!!! way to go keep these videos coming they are the best!!!

Awesome. As long as a few people enjoy my show, I'm a happy camper. :)

Welcome to the Escapist.

-Jon

I loved the Superman 64 reference to turd.

Brilliant episode.

this was better than.... um... (trying to figure something out) better than than drinking coke that's filled whith dirt!^^

yellow snake95:
this was better than.... um... (trying to figure something out) better than than drinking coke that's filled whith dirt!^^

I'm more of a pepsi guy myself.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or