There Will Be Brawl: Episode Seven

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Episode Seven

Welcome to a world of dark humor starring the classic game characters you thought you knew and loved. In this episode our heroes are running out of time as the Mushroom Kingdom crumbles around them.

Watch Video

YESSS FINALLY!!!!!

haha sweet nice job guys

Oh God yayay

That......was EPIC beyond proportion. This episode was well worth the wait.

These guys deserve to know that they officially have the best series on the entire Escapist. Seriously.
Of course ZP is still funnier, but all the work that goes into this...mind = blown.

Captain Falcon was the man. Cannot wait for the next installment :D

Oh sweet Jesus the hooks, the waits, it's driving me insane. Need moar!!

That was worth the wait.

fucking epic episode, can't wait till the next one

Nice. Didn't like this at first but it grew on me.

I want more!
great job guys (and girls)

Un-fucking-real

who is the butcher, kirby keeps syaing he'll tell, but he never does

Anyone else notice that when Link tossed his boose at Navi, he had another one in his jacket?

Wow just wow That was epic keep up the great work

petey hunter:
who is the butcher, kirby keeps syaing he'll tell, but he never does

isn't it

Excellent return, loved the episode, although I want to see how the battle between MetaKnight and Kirby pans out now!

That. Was. Brilliant!
Seriously, guys, a long wait, but well worth it. I always look forward to this show.
High praise to all the actors, but especially the script-writers. That's the true star of this, in my true opinion.

"Shut the fuck up, Navi!"
Thank you, Link, it needed to be said!

And Kirby is creepy as ever. Those eyes...

This show is just brilliant. Keep it up!

That was simply amazing, the best episode so far in a series that has been nothing but fantastic!

Great episode once again, but now I don't have a damn clue who the killer could be. Jigglypuff, just to fuck with us maybe?

I've for a while have suspected

also Captin Falcon was awsome

That falcon punch was amazing...
Fantastic episode!

Link's sheild and sword were amazing. You guys really go all-out with props.

Falcon's entrance was amazing, I love how he turned Isaac and that other guy (from Sin and Punishment) into dust.

i bet it's sonic that is the butcher. they keep talking about how fast he is.

Edit:

Simon Hadow:
Anyone else notice that when Link tossed his boose at Navi, he had another one in his jacket?

he probably had 2 of them because he is an alcoholic (it's also probably milk seeing as how Hylians can get drunk of that stuff)

Simon Hadow:

Yeah, I noticed it.

I knew as soon as the cells were opening for the others Critter Kirby would be freed as well.

Despite any possibilities I've come up with its still gonna be up to the writers as to what happens next so we must comment and wait.

Holy crap that was great. It's taken a while for me to realise the magnitute of this series, but it is tremendous. It's definatley worth the wait, with episodes as long as that.
Props, acting, references were all ace.

Simon Hadow:

Yeah, i think its a play on link having so many "empty bottles" in every game that he just likes to fill up. lol.

And registered just to comment on this series.. its awesome!

amazing episode, cant wait till the next!

Brilliant episode - loved the screams of the police just before getting falcon punched. xD

and its not sonic because in an earlier episode Sonic was in a wheelchair, i belive it is Jigglypuff lol idk

that episode... falcon... it was amazing, literally

OMG THIS MAY BE THE BEST ONE YET!

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 67218)