There Will Be Brawl: Episode Seven

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Snip

I only started watching there will be brawl today, and damn, is it good. Anyone know when the next episode is coming out? Because their hasn't been one since August.

tyrkae:
ok so now who is the mayor of douchville.I also seem to recall you making fun of this person too maybe you should know who the fuck you make fun also i didnt i was simply telling you its not going to be him and if you are going to say its him at least give a good reason for it being that person and dont have a HUGE hissy fit cause i said its not going to be him im sayin its gotta be one of the 30 main cast members not some random nobody that has no reson to do it

I'm assuming you massively misread something, somewhere, sometime; or maybe you just were quoting the wrong post!

It just gets better and better. You guys are amazingly talented at what you do.

I can't resist.

Stan: Oh my God! Kirby killed Daisy!
Kyle: You bastard!

Now my theory of who the Butcher is:
The butcher attacked Don Dedede from behind with blunt trauma, leaves their entrails behind, can move fast in his victims territory, disembowl them on their own turf, but he still gets away, and he leaves their insides. Why?

Now bear with me on this: Pac-Man

Pacman can move quickly around the many different mazes, when he eats his enemies he eats the body and leaves the insides. He comes out of nowhere.

And Kirby of course. He fakes his death.

"a crusty sock in which you relieve your shame" or something close to that

That was the funniest thing I have heard in the six months that I have been unemployed. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for making me laugh when I needed it most. This imperfect world would be even worse without people like you.

johnnymcbadass:

tyrkae:
ok so now who is the mayor of douchville.I also seem to recall you making fun of this person too maybe you should know who the fuck you make fun also i didnt i was simply telling you its not going to be him and if you are going to say its him at least give a good reason for it being that person and dont have a HUGE hissy fit cause i said its not going to be him im sayin its gotta be one of the 30 main cast members not some random nobody that has no reson to do it

I'm assuming you massively misread something, somewhere, sometime; or maybe you just were quoting the wrong post!

Well you have alot to do with the series im i wrong and some troller was calling you a faggot so i was simply saying he should really know who he is trolling b4 he does it

tyrkae:

Well you have alot to do with the series im i wrong and some troller was calling you a faggot so i was simply saying he should really know who he is trolling b4 he does it

dude, that's awesome, it looks like it was deleted or something. I wish I could have been here for it!

tyrkae:

eyedonutkair:

tyrkae:

eyedonutkair:
*cry* why did capt have to be so gaaaay........
and dun be silly. Ness is the butcher. plus they thought it was bowser to begin with, didn't they? Its-a always bowser.

they say its always a bowser not a always silly and it wont be ness or lucas its gotta be 1 of the main 10 or so char link.mario bros smaus, kirby,pokemon trainer,and so on

I'm sorry, i missed the post about the rules of who it's gotta be. yeah, thanx for nothing, 'do.

Well then you dont read because the series creator said its not going to be someone way outta left field and not going to be for a stupid reason like ness killed them cause he like toys of people we only have bowser and someone else to be a main cast member the person of who the killer can be here is the cast
http://therewillbebrawl.com/cast.php

the only thing that i find wierd here is that zelda a shiek are played by diffrent actors

Ok, so, I didn't include lucas, but yeah...now that episdoe 10 is out, refresh my memory, when kirby was in jail WHO was it that was doing the killing? I'm sorry, can you speak up? I can't hear you with your foot in your mouth.

Everything of this series is just so awesome beyond proportions!

The jawdropping action, the drama, the characters!

AMAZING!

that....was...epic XD

I need to know, some of these people I'm not sure of, such as the guy in the scarf and the other blonde guy he is always with. Who are they?

EDIT: Nevermind. I know one is Isaac, which I am guessing is the Isaac from Golden Sun? Then who is the other guy?

Shamus? Makes me think of King of the Ring.

One thing I try to avoid looking at as I watch these are the key words, because they spoil the contents of the episode slightly. Like just knowing Captain Falcon is in it, kinda unexpected (though awesome, hope he fights Ganon).

Does anyone know the name of the two guys that Captain Falcon vapourized? I kept wondering who they were and I have no idea even now...

duplicate post please delete

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or