There Will Be Brawl: Episode Seven

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

btw, i kinda had suspicions that link and zelda were involved in the murders, was i alone?

about time this one came! great as ever, and kirby still creeps me out XD. Lol at the two guys who got Falcon Pwned.

Nice. Seems much more serious than the others though.

Okay, this series is undeniably awesome simply because it's managed to both make Kirby incredibly creepy and the Falcon Punch even more epic! YES!

WumbaGompMan:
and its not sonic because in an earlier episode Sonic was in a wheelchair, i belive it is Jigglypuff lol idk

oh yeah i forgot about that. ok scratch what i said. Perhaps Lucario? i honestly don't remember who has shown up at this point. maybe it's master hand i don't know.

Squirtle! [spit]

I like how not all of Kirby's voice is augmented. Near the end of every other word it breaks into a more human tone, gives much more sense of creepy.

Ashtovo:

WumbaGompMan:
and its not sonic because in an earlier episode Sonic was in a wheelchair, i belive it is Jigglypuff lol idk

oh yeah i forgot about that. ok scratch what i said. Perhaps Lucario? i honestly don't remember who has shown up at this point. maybe it's master hand i don't know.

Well the thing is lucario and jiggly puff actually already made their appearance... jigglypuff was behind pokemon trainers back what one episode with the yoshis.. and lucario like one of the first episodes in the pokemon fighting ring (pit fight) that luigi betted on.. they way they are doing pokemon (stuffed animals) i doubt that any of them are the killers, but we will see eh?

The only ones yet to reveal themselves are young link and toon link... but i don't see that happening with the main link being in there.. that would just be.. odd.

So who knows at this point... its definitely suspenseful.

This series is so ridiculously well done.

cowbell40:
This series is so ridiculously well done.

Seconded

I would wish they could come out sooner, but then the quality would probably go down

Undeniably awesome, but I am left wondering what the hell took them so long.

Don't get me wrong, this episode was absolutely fantastic, but it wasn't any longer than any of the other episodes, and it took them two months to get it done. It's still not quite as bad as Doomsday Arcade, where it took them a month to make Polybius: Part 1 and the episode was only five minutes long, but it's still not great. I appreciate editing and re-recording dialogue could take a while, but even so, it's still a long time to wait for a standard-length episode.

This post may sound like I'm complaining, but it in no way detracts from how awesome that episode was. There have been delays for this series before, and I'll say now what I said during the previous delays: as long as the episodes are this good, it doesn't really matter.

Keep up the good work, guys!

Absolutley amazing. I found Zelda very erotic, and Captain Falcon is fucking great. FALCOOOOOOOON PUNCH!

You continue to bring us excellent work. Keep it up!

Ashtovo:

WumbaGompMan:

It's snake. Who else is in brawl and can disappear in seconds who HASN'T be revealed yet. I could see snake being a merc for Zelda. As for how he kills them and leaves their insides, maybe he picked up his dads "eat it raw" habits. ha.

This episode was unbelievable. I am in shock of how great this series is.
oh and

FALCOOOOON PUUUUUUNCH!

Quite possibly the best entrance I've seen in a long, long time. Kinda angry that he rescued pit...concerning pit sold them out to links dogs. I will continue to imagine that pit was accidentally caught in the flames of the punch. haha.

jboking:
It's snake. Who else is in brawl and can disappear in seconds who HASN'T be revealed yet. I could see snake being a merc for Zelda. As for how he kills them and leaves their insides, maybe he picked up his dads "eat it raw" habits. ha.

Snake was shown in episode 4 in the tent city. He is the one who stabs Ike.

jboking:
Quite possibly the best entrance I've seen in a long, long time. Kinda angry that he rescued pit...concerning pit sold them out to links dogs. I will continue to imagine that pit was accidentally caught in the flames of the punch. haha.

Pit did not sell them out. He was calling the Captain, (which then let people think that the Captain sold them out. But that wasn't the case either.)

FALCON PUNCH!

Luigi: Holy shit...

Banging, Awesome, Fantastic, Amazing.... this series is the gift that just keeps on giving :D

People got me thinking with the young link/toon link thing. Maybe they will play that in some how, like maybe it is a different form on Link. Im thinking creepy "Identity"-esque ending to this series.

Dang it, I was hoping I was the only one who noticed. Also the butcher can cut through pretty quick, almost similiar to sonic's buzzsaw attack.

I have my suspicions that it is either Meta-Knight ( he has complete guard over kirby and could kill kirby if he leaked it, he can also disappear and has good sword skills!) or possibly Dr Mario If he is gonna be portrayed as marios evil brother (although i think dr mario was refered to when mario had amedical practice....so yeh Meta knight..............or maybe ness and lucas!!!!

Amazing keep up the good work:)

Aww, so close to finding out.
Damn you, Mario!

So Awesome. Thanks guys!

HOlY SHIT!!

That was the best episode yet....

Capt Falcon!

Simon Hadow:
Anyone else notice that when Link tossed his boose at Navi, he had another one in his jacket?

When I saw that my first thought was, well I see who drinks alittle too much.

God this is awesome stuff... so worth the wait.. I love Mario and Lugi funny as hell. My though on the killer was sonic when they were talking fast and powerful,but I saw someone's cvomment on the wheelchair or something, so I'm think its, well I don't know... That was amazing..

It Meta-Knight i think

Link wearing aviators...life has meaning again.

FALCON PUNCH!!!= instant win of the internet...

Nicely done. Keep up the good stuff guys!

I just watched all of these for the first time. Very imaginative. Very well written. The scene at Mr. Tingles in the third episode when you first show Pit as a go-go dancer had me in stitches. Waluigi was really funny. Ganon was very well acted (good choice). When this is done, put it on DVD and I'll buy it.

Can't wait for the next one!

An amazing episode topped off with one of the best moments of the series at the end. Keep up the FANTASTIC work and shut the fuck up Navi!

"Falcon PUNCH!!!!!"

Skeleon:
"Shut the fuck up, Navi!"
Thank you, Link, it needed to be said!

I'm sure that, in one capacity or another, the entire series has been leading up to a situation where they could use that line.

Now here is a quote to be remembered ;)

"The frightened reach out and are cast aside.
The weak cry out and you raise your fist against them.
Now the kingdom rises to repay you in kind.
I may have held mercy for you, but there is only one fist that may bruise the face of my angel.
FALCOOON PUUUUNCH!"

I may have gotten something wrong, feel free to correct me.

This series is awesome.

so out of all the characters in brawl so far its just toon link and bowser that havent had screen time right?

Definately the best episode, great to see you guys moving the plot like this.

So he kills his victims, and takes there skin? For what purpose?

To make trophies, of course!

My bet is on the Tabuu, or the master hand.

I think the butcher might not even be a brawl character or even Nintendo. I think it might piss some people off but it would make for a great twist.

GREAT EPISODE! I look forward to the next chapter.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here