There Will Be Brawl: Episode Seven

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

8-Bit_Jack:

dolphinsexed:

b)Also, we have not seen any of the Pokemon being used for battle. Don't you think the PKMN trainer could have used Charizard or Bulbusaur at some point to help out in certain situations? But he's letting himself be weak. Why?
The only reason why I can think of the Trainer not being the killer is a production reason. It would be pretty expensive to film a fight with Pokemon - they would have to be 3D models because using the stuffed toys would not be good enough.

these dont necessarily make him the killer. It could be they are building to a "oh fucking crap the happy guy has finally snapped" moment. THose happen a lot, you know.

but also, i can see them all going "oh my gosh you;ve been the killer the whole time!" and then pkmn trainer pulls a batshit crazy and whips out charizard.

More to the point tho, the trainer has no physical skill by himself, and so he would have to use pokemon for the killings. Can anyone name a pokemon that bone and skin removal suits? the only one i can think of is some uber-blackened form of marowak.

I really hope it doesnt turn out to be samus though. that would be lame. HEres the thing, this whole series has made a point to exaggerate character traits. All of the sort of lame guys with a feminine appearnce have been made into gay fluff jokes (saki, pit, etc) so this could simply be the writers not liking pokemon and thus making its representative charcter pathetic.

They had 2 pokemon fighting they just had em on strings and smashed them into each other and besides they could have a toy instead of a 3d model it would be funny to have like a stuffy killing someone lol

yeah plus theyve alredy hd charizard on his shoulder and i forgot it. What about the vase/key mask from mario bros two? it appeared in episode one...

hahaha no of course not

Facepalm? Prepare to Facepalm! Though you people will hate me for this spoiler.
I mean who else could it be besides that pokemon trainer. In my opinion, it is obvious to anyone who has played any of the smash bros games.

*Spoiler Warning*

Its the CRAAZZYY HAAANNDD BAABYYY!!!
Or possibly the master hand, or even Tabuu, but Tabuu is an idiot who can take hedgehogs to teh face, so he's counted out.

Pankeyman:
Falcon's entrance was amazing, I love how he turned Isaac and that other guy (from Sin and Punishment) into dust.

I weep for saki

I still cant decide who the killer is.

This is an awsome series. I'm so waiting for the serial killer to be Sonic.

Slimshad:
I mean who else could it be besides that pokemon trainer. In my opinion, it is obvious to anyone who has played any of the smash bros games.

*Spoiler Warning*

Or possibly the master hand, or even Tabuu, but Tabuu is an idiot who can take hedgehogs to teh face, so he's counted out.

OMG THIS HASNT BEEN SAID B4 AND THE CREATOR DIDNT SHOOT DOWN THIS IDEA LIKE 100 TIMES!!! your so right!

tyrkae:

Slimshad:

*Spoiler Warning*

OMG THIS HASNT BEEN SAID B4 AND THE CREATOR DIDNT SHOOT DOWN THIS IDEA LIKE 100 TIMES!!! your so right!

Take a joke man. Don't flip out. if I was going to post a real spoiler, than I would've used the special text. My point was you people shouldn't get so frantic over who the guy is. I am more frantic about when the next bloody one will come out. When does it come out anyways?

The creators said they didn't know when it would be coming out due to external factors or something along those lines. They didn't quite specify what these factors are though. Also, the actress who plays Samus is apparently going to Japan (I think) for some amount of time, so if they haven't finished shooting by the time she leaves, it may not be out for a while longer...

But yeah, my bets on the wire frame things, because the idea was cool (even though we know it won't be them). I would put in my actual two cents worth, but I don't know how to use special text lol.

Slimshad:

tyrkae:

Slimshad:

*Spoiler Warning*

Take a joke man. Don't flip out. if I was going to post a real spoiler, than I would've used the special text. My point was you people shouldn't get so frantic over who the guy is. I am more frantic about when the next bloody one will come out. When does it come out anyways?

Ya but come up with something new like CAPTAIN M!!! from the nintendo tv series it would be epic if it was him LOL

tyrkae:

Slimshad:

tyrkae:

Slimshad:

*Spoiler Warning*

Ya but come up with something new like CAPTAIN M!!! from the nintendo tv series it would be epic if it was him LOL

That would be pretty awesome. Haven't seen NTV for such a long time now.... captain M, I miss you

Ya but i really cant wait till Friday with luck it should be out but they could push it back man it seems like FOREVER since i seen Episode 7 COME ON TELL US WHO THE KILLER IS I CAN KEEP A SECRET!!!

Hey, people.

In case you didn't know, TWBB episode 8 will seemingfully be a bit late, but good news: They will have 10 episodes instead of 9.
Hell yes.

when will episode 8 come.

they pushed it back because they are going to make 10 episodes instead of 9!!! and ya i hope its next friday!!!

It's been said already, but here it goes again: a big thanks to all the cast, crew, and ancillaries that are creating this series for us. We're enjoying it immensely, and we appreciate all the work you're putting in.

Wow. This series is really awesome. o_o If only they came out more often.

A lot could be learned from this show in popular media. Captain Falcon and his angel are perfect examples of well-executed homosexual characters.

*POSSABLE SPOILDER ALERT!* i think its metaknight because of his stealthyness he was there at the beginning he has the ability to disembowel with his sword attack in brawl also he is fast AND he left the insides where kirby would have their outsides. again i have another reason to beleive so because he stopped kirby talking about him and ofcourse he had to let him out so he could kill him so he could shut him up

ofcourse they were rivals before

it seems everything is pointing to metaknight

Well that just blew my mind guys, frakking awesome work once again.

Best parts were Link telling Navi to shut the fuck up and proper Falcon punch!

Edit: Just wondering but who was that special ops woman? Just wondering series is she from.

dalek sec:
Well that just blew my mind guys, frakking awesome work once again.

Best parts were Link telling Navi to shut the fuck up and proper Falcon punch!

Edit: Just wondering but who was that special ops woman? Just wondering series is she from.

You mean Samus, the chick in the blue?

DSteer:
*POSSABLE SPOILDER ALERT!* i think its metaknight because of his stealthyness he was there at the beginning he has the ability to disembowel with his sword attack in brawl also he is fast AND he left the insides where kirby would have their outsides. again i have another reason to beleive so because he stopped kirby talking about him and ofcourse he had to let him out so he could kill him so he could shut him up

Metaknight didn't open the cells, that was Mario with the master key.

Also that wouldn't explain the blunt trauma to Dedede.

Father Time:

DSteer:

Metaknight didn't open the cells, that was Mario with the master key.

Also that wouldn't explain the blunt trauma to Dedede.

perhaps your right Q_Q thats gonna really annoy me now i dont know who to think it is lol

It's totally Epona!

No, but really, I personally don't think its Bowser. I mean, if the other dons were getting knocked off, I'd be in hiding as well, Maybe he did take peach for old times sake but Luigi did say he had lost interest in her, and as far as we know, she isn't dead, so I really doubt the "butcher" has her. Another possibility is that Zelda took her to gain power over the kingdom.

I don't think Wario is involved, He seems to do the things he does sort of like Samus but not nearly as graceful, he's just trying to make ends meet and stay in the good books with the remaining people who have "power".

To the person who mentioned the hannibal copy cat, in the original movie they went to hannibal for help with "buffalo bill", a person who was based on a real serial killer, and would lure in his victims pretending to be injured; ie: he would have a sling on his arm and trying to get something large and awkward into the back of his van, then once the victim got into the van to pick up said item, he would climb in and knock person unconscious, go from there. Anyways totally irrelevant but, that was what silence of the lambs was about, the tattood guy was from film "red dragon" which was supposed to take place before silence of the lambs time line wise, but had come out years after silence of the lambs.

Anyways, I do agree I could see the poketrainer being the killer and using pokemon to aid him in the butchering but at the same time, at least in my opinion, that would be too obvious because he IS the "nice innocent guy".

Just my opinions!

Here is something I don't think has been said, Dark Link... I mean look at how twisted Link and Zelda have become, this Links Dark side would definitely be twisted and depraved enough to commit these murders, he is supposed to be Chaos personified.

Signed up just to give my thoughts: What it the killer is ROB and he's hiding the parts that he takes in Mr. Sandbag? Remember when Luigi was at Olimar's ship, he kept staring at Mr. Sandbag? Maybe that's because his 6th sense was telling him "Dude there's totally body parts in there."

I say, this is quality work. Video game movie directors could learn something here. Keep up the good work, and I live in NY, so if you need a Bowser... who is incidently my favorite video game character of all time... and you film nearby, let me know please! >:)

Ablaze:
The creators said they didn't know when it would be coming out due to external factors or something along those lines. They didn't quite specify what these factors are though. Also, the actress who plays Samus is apparently going to Japan (I think) for some amount of time, so if they haven't finished shooting by the time she leaves, it may not be out for a while longer...

But yeah, my bets on the wire frame things, because the idea was cool (even though we know it won't be them). I would put in my actual two cents worth, but I don't know how to use special text lol.

zomg samus if you come to tokyo/saitama we should chill! hit up the bars in ropungi!

This is probably wrong buuuuuuuuuuuuut.
What if the killer is ressetti?
No here me out. His pik axe would cause blunt trauma, and the fact in the AC games he pop ups from under the paving could mean that he could escape easily by just digging through the floors then filling them up quickly.
I dunno but it seems possible.

Slimshad:

tyrkae:

Slimshad:

tyrkae:

Slimshad:

*Spoiler Warning*

That would be pretty awesome. Haven't seen NTV for such a long time now.... captain M, I miss you

srsly guys?

I don't know, but Pokemon Trainer is my favorite character, but I also kinda think he's the murderer...

Syraith:
This series is amazing.

A lot of you continue to mention that the killer has skill with a blade. Luigi made that assumption, but Kirby told him off because of how wrong it was.

/spoiler

I'm willing to place a wager on the Pokemon trainer as the killer. I've long suspected it, but certain realizations made my mind up. Notably, the Trainer's conversation with Samus was revealing about his worries regarding the kingdom. He's far too innocent for the world he is surrounded by, and probably in an ill-conceived attempt to make everything better, he is killing off everyone who he believes is corrupting the city. With 2 mob bosses among those few that were murdered (Mewtwo and Dee), this seems to be a reasonable assumption at the motivation. Pichu was probably killed off originally just to follow in accordance with the release of Brawl, but they will likely explain it as he had a falling out with the Trainer. Secondly, the Trainer's abilities with his wide arsenal of Pokemon would allow him to easily and quickly commit his crimes. Kirby's final line regarding how close Luigi was to the murderer might be alluding to his literal proximity to the Trainer. Additionally, the first of those murdered was stuffed into a pokeball, and none have been since. This would normally seem too obvious, however, oftentimes murderers commit their first act without planning, leading me to think that a mistake like that is plausible. The disemboweling is probably a message of some kind, or a warning to others, but most likely it serves to darken the plot further.

I agree with pretty much everything you've said. This could also relate to squirtle's metal status? I.e he saw what he did to Mewtwo. Just a thought...

First, I would like to say thank you to everyone that has been patiently waiting. Second, sorry I haven't been on in a while and welcome to all the new fans. Third, we are have almost wrapped episode 8. So soon my friends very soon! And fourth, you aren't even close to whom the killer might be ;)

All the best

Paul
-Mario

^YAY

I think the murderer is nintendo itself. It wants the skin for the trophies! Seriously there are a few people who it could be (thoroughly discussed in this toipic) but it just keeps going in circles. Bring on the next episode!

when is ep.8 coming out been waiting forever dammit hurry up

Isn't this series supposed to be 1 episode per month??? Its already been two months since episode 7 was release... I like this series alot but this is starting to remind me of blizzard and waiting for starcraft 2... Im all for quality but lets get the show on the road her people...

It'll be done when it's done, I for one am willing to wait for quite a while longer.
A thought out product is better than a rushed one. Here, in videogames and in general.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here