End Game

Pages 1 2 NEXT

End Game

Endo's Game reaches the end.

Read Full Article

So youre leaving us?! Damn the escapist just got a little less sexy, i hope i read this article wrong, although im sure i didnt.

Well thanks for everything Tom, best of luck in your next endeavours. :)

Sorry to hear that you are leaving Tom. I really enjoyed your articles and I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Thanks for all of the wonderful articles.

So long Tom, I salute thee.

Since I'm fairnly new here, I never really got to reach many of your articles.

But all the best in whatever you choose to do or become next.

GG Endo.

Aw man, that sucks. Oh well, we can't hold you back. It seems that the staff is slowly fading. Who will be next? Funk? Susan? Where will it end!?

Thank you for your interesting articles.

All the best in the future.

crazyhaircut94:
Aw man, that sucks. Oh well, we can't hold you back. It seems that the staff is slowly fading. Who will be next? Funk? Susan? Where will it end!?

Who else left recently?

We've lost a great writer today.
All the best, Tom!

Be sure to make good on your mention of 'end game content' and visit from time to time!

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

I hope whatever you choose to do next, you do it well. And always remember, you are always welcome here.

Good luck, and Godspeed.

Enjoy your months of spacing out, and may the wind behind you be your own.

Best of luck to you!

Here I am innocently thinking this was gonna be a review of Endgame.

Thanks for the articles, Tom. Best of luck to you.

Good luck to you, and we'll miss you here. I hope that while this might have been your last article, that you won't maintain forum silence. Also, if I might ask (and if you or someone else who know's see's this), why are you leaving? Obviously, if you don't want to answer, you don't have to (duh).

Good bye, Tom. Your articles have always been a great read, and I'll miss them.

Best of luck with whatever you choose to do next, Mr. Endo, and make sure you don't become a stranger.

vivaldiscool:

crazyhaircut94:

Who else left recently?

Can't remember the name. Should be an article somewhere on the site.

alot of good points, my friend. enjoyed reading your articles. good luck to you where ever life may lead you

*salutes*

Thanks very much for all your hard work Tom and all the best in your future endeavors.

vivaldiscool:

crazyhaircut94:

Who else left recently?

Couple of people if I remember correctly... But that's life. Staff comes and goes. Time for Tom to move on, although that doesn't have to carry a meaning analogue to death. He's alive. I'm sure he'll keep in contact with the friends he made, and The Escapist is still around, he knows where to find us.

As someone else said, GG Endo. Best of luck in the future mate.

Damnit...really sad to hear that. Good luck with all your future endeavors Endo, you were one of the best.

Aww man--really liked your column. This last one was a good one too.

Take care Endo. Don't forget to come back and let us know how you are doing.

Best of luck to you!

Wha? Oh, man. Sorry to see you go. There were some pretty interesting things you wrote, I like them.

Well, GG, and best of luck to you in the future! ^_^

You'll be sorely missed. Live long and prosper.

Sad to see you're leaving, great articles that were always worth the read

I've never heard of end game, is it a game, a review thing or what?

This is the first time i've seen a moderater.

EDIT: Oh, it's an article thing.

Sad to see you're off, but so long and farewell. You always wrote interesting articles.

I know what you mean about finishing a game.

Good luck, Mr. Endo.

Bye bye Endo. We'll all miss your insightful articles. Good luck!

Endoooo! Noooo!

Now I'll have to PM Susan with my pointless questions.

"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven."

Sadly this means you are moving on. I take my hat off to you Sir, you have my respect.

"The Endo's Gate is Down"

Always a great source for good articles on the site; definitely a shame. Good luck

The Escapist community will miss you, Tom. Fare well and much luck to you. I always looked forward to reading your articles each week and hope you continue the same quality of work in all you do.

You know, I feel exactly the same way when finishing a game. There's just this part of me that feels like I'd be betraying the people and places I became so attached to if I just immediately moved on. The longer and more alive a game is, the longer it takes me to move on to something else. I know after finishing both Persona 3 and Persona 4, it took me almost a week before I moved on to another game.

Also, farewell, you will be missed.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or