Review: Shadow Complex

Pages PREV 1 2

even from the videos, I can tell the game lacks any realism of animations, and that will cause unpleasant feeling in persons such as me. Then it has 2D gameplay, there is so much more possibilities than with 3D ,because controlling two of them is much simplier than 3. I just can't play games that can't surprass what I am expecting to be there. I mean I don't want to play this game, or not any othjer of it's type, because I got bored of such things years ago and it would require awesome story, gameplay and cinematics to attract me to it again.

L.B. Jeffries:

I'll separate the artist from his work when he's dead. Alive, I can still hold him accountable.

I'm loving this ^.^

I just wish I had an xbox360/PC-that-didn't-make-me-vomit-with-shame so I could play this.

First game I played on my x360 (just finished dark sector and Resident evil 5), can't believe how much fun I had with this game, considering I'm quite bad at games like castlevania etc ...

Dhatz:
even from the videos, I can tell the game lacks any realism of animations, and that will cause unpleasant feeling in persons such as me. Then it has 2D gameplay, there is so much more possibilities than with 3D ,because controlling two of them is much simplier than 3. I just can't play games that can't surprass what I am expecting to be there. I mean I don't want to play this game, or not any othjer of it's type, because I got bored of such things years ago and it would require awesome story, gameplay and cinematics to attract me to it again.

what games has true realism in animations?

I love this game and can't stop playing it.

I don't generally like to bring other topics into comments about a game and the review thereof, but I'm sick of this shit about condemning the game because you don't agree w/ Card's stance on gay marriage. I understand not wanting to fund an anti-gay marriage outfit, but hating him for having a belief is unjust. What's more is that Card barely had any involvement w/ the development of the game.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here