Stolen Pixels #120: Her Scandalous Past

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

My comic is very small. I can't read any of the words? IS there a fix to this or do I just get to wait. (All comics are small, Not just this one)

The picture is too small for me.

Honey I shrunk Shamus.

To be a broken record, I'm having the same mini comic problem. Looks like it's just loading the thumbnail from the main page instead of the actual comic.

SomeUnregPunk:
both this one and the last one is a tiny picture. the rest of your comics load fine.

just this one with me only load with a avatar sized image, am I missing somthing?

This comic isn't loading full size. I am only seeing the preview image from the front page.
it's a little hard to read at 100x120.

Due to the economic recession..todays strip has been downsized. That is all.

;) LOL

Shamus Young:
Imagine nobody was wearing pants when they said these things:

"Don't let those bastards eat me!"

"DO I LOOK LIKE ONE OF THEM?"

"Come on, let's get inside!"

"Come on man, get up!"

And Francis would've hated everything, but vests... and pants...

"A Hunter's got Zoey." Lucky him...

"I can't get over how fast they are"

Glad i am not the only one that is seeing this comic and the last one as tiny pictures

"run around without pants"

I highly approve of this phrase for obvious reasons.

is there a way to solve the problem with the tiny comic?

I have the same tiny picture problem. Both IE8 and Chrome render it the same way. I don't have any other browsers installed, but since IE and Chrome are completely different, you'd think this isn't just a browser issue.

So can someone please post a direct link to the full image? At least then I could read it.

I get the same thing in Firefox and IE from work, can't find any direct links to the comic.

Limos:
I can't see the comic!!! It doesn't load up for meeeee!

Me neither. the comic is just a tiny little image for me

Shamus Young:

It's After Curfew, and tonight we interview Zoey of Left 4 Dead fame.

Read Full Article

Hey Shamus! The last two comics are not loading properly for anyone.

* Phone waiting music *

I've tried loading the comic on several computers, desktops and laptops. I'm not sure why some can see this and some cannot, but I, too, am unable to view the comic. I hope Shamus reads his messages soon...

ZOMG THE COMICS ARE NOT LOADZING!!! THES INTERWEBZ IS DOWNZ!!

I hope they fix this comic soon, I'm really looking forward too it.

I have notified higher-ups. Hopefully a resolution will appear soon. (Which I guess would be the comic soon appearing at higher resolution.)

Shamus Young:
I have notified higher-ups. Hopefully a resolution will appear soon. (Which I guess would be the comic soon appearing at higher resolution.)

... I see what you did there.

Unacceptable! I demand my money back!

anyone else can't see the comic?

Aptspire:

Hmm, someone who doesn't want to take the time to read everyone elses' comments, but then posts a comment they expect everyone else to read.

Just checked it out on IE8, FF, Safari, Chrome on XP, Win 7 and my laptop. You could say I'm really desperate to read the comic. Which really doesn't want to go any bigger.

D;

I hope they fix it up soon.

this episode is coming up realy small, its only about an inch by an inch, i have tried copying it into another program, and it just pixelises too much to see, I realy want to see it, how can i fix this?

Every time I try to get #120 up it loads as a tiny picture :(
If I could actually read it I'd probably enjoy it...

lluewhyn:

Aptspire:

Hmm, someone who doesn't want to take the time to read everyone elses' comments, but then posts a comment they expect everyone else to read.

I read them...just afterwards...
Shamus should pay more attention : /

Am I the only one the comic comes out small and unreadable to?

EDIT: Ahhh...apparently not. Damn you laziness!

Aptspire:

lluewhyn:

Aptspire:

Ha! You missed my comment too.

I do in fact pay attention, but I have no power to fix it. I've notified... people. Nothing more I can do on this end. :(

I am having a proublem with the comic. When I load the page the comic is small and most of it is cut of. What do I do?

Shamus Young:

It's After Curfew, and tonight we interview Zoey of Left 4 Dead fame.

Read Full Article

EDITED

Thanks for notifying the higher-ups Shamus. But, any idea what might've happened?

Ushario:
For some reason I'm only getting a small image, 64x64. Tried opening it in a new tab, refreshing, deleting cookies etc. So I'm fairly certain it isn't this PC.

If anyone can figure this out or fix this, it would be appreciated.

Yeah, I'm getting that too.

When #119 first came out I saw it full size, but now it's showing as miniature, as is this one. Hopefully the higher-ups will get around to fixing it soon...

Shamus Young:

Could you put it up on your site, instead of of just a link to The Escapist? Maybe put it in your image directory and drop us a link in here? You're so talented and handsome, I just want to read your work so badly. Wait, what?

Shamus Young:

Aptspire:

lluewhyn:

Aptspire:

Ha! You missed my comment too.

I do in fact pay attention, but I have no power to fix it. I've notified... people. Nothing more I can do on this end. :(

Make an incredibly large version so that when it shrinks down it will be at a size where it looks normal. Common sense. :p

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here