Review: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor

Review: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor

Beware: This DS strategy RPG is hard to put down.

Read Full Article

I enjoyed it enough to play it through twice, which is something I don't often do. I got a couple of radically different endings which made the second go worthwhile to boot.

Overall it was a great game. Mainly your choices through dialog was the key factor for the ending as well as responding to the emails through out the game. I would honestly say this will be my choice for best DS game of 09, (though I also enjoyed "Knights in the Nightmare"). It's a great breath of fresh air since there hasn't been to many great RPGs I have played that came out this year.

Great article too. And your right it is addicting I played this game a lot when I was working at a call center this summer.

I enjoyed this one quite a bit, but I'm an SMT addict so no one really needed to tell me to get this one.

I heard it was good. I really want it, but I'm strapped for cash and already planning to get Scribblenauts. Maybe, in the future.

PedroSteckecilo:
I enjoyed this one quite a bit, but I'm an SMT addict so no one really needed to tell me to get this one.

This is my take, too. I'd decided to buy this game when I found out it was being made, regardless of reviews. Good to hear that it's a great game, tho'.

Nathan Grayson has both survived devils and made them cry. Maybe someday he'll finally teach them how to love.

That's what Disgaea: Hour of Darkness is for. I'm sure Flonne'd be more than happy to give you some pointers.

This was one of my favorite releases this year. Not really a whole lot else to say that wasn't covered in the review, although I did find some parts to be rather challenging.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here