Unforgotten Realms: Episode 44: A "New" Quest

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

The intro sequence lasts for to long. This plot would be much more compelling if I didn't already know that they don't destroy the Nader Crystals and Maelstrom kills Shmoopy in the future, because this entire plot happens in the past and I already know that Shmoopy is the Dragon Warrior. At least they are out of Hog Wats, ever since they got there it was just the same plot over and over. I get that it was part of the Harry Potter joke, but one episode of Harry Potter parodies should have been enough.

ive seen dragonlance go to the moon
ive seen forgotten realms go to the moon
now i will see unforgotten realms go to the moon probably i guess who knows but i bet it will be epic

Take another two weeks for the next one, back make it 10 mins at least please?!

Love your work but 5 mins just seems so short.

mr.goodbar779:

jboking:

mr.goodbar779:

jboking:
Wait a second, couldn't they just convince nader that he doesn't exist?

they could but what kind of a plot builder finale would that be? A suckish one

I understand that. It's just that it seems that going to get a legendary blade, while cool, is completely unnecessary.

sometimes unnecesary can be an ingrediant for a damn good show

Yeah. It also makes for an completely stupid show/show filled with characters that are idiots. Fits robs style. I mean that in the best possible way, as it is a damn good show.

jboking:

mr.goodbar779:

jboking:

mr.goodbar779:

jboking:

I understand that. It's just that it seems that going to get a legendary blade, while cool, is completely unnecessary.

Yeah. It also makes for an completely stupid show/show filled with characters that are idiots. Fits robs style. I mean that in the best possible way, as it is a damn good show.

percisly

Finally! We're back on track! But if they get the herb, what will they do? And what about Maelstrom0- wait a sec...

That rhino was flying strangely high...

i wonder if they thought about the possibility of making nador believe hes good? cause if he believes hes good then he kinda will be

That would be an interresting solution, daniel. The only problem is that there's a chance that he'd try to kill whoever was trying to convince him that he's actually good, which would reinforce the idea that he's evil to him.

awww man, i mean i waited two weeks for you guys to stand there dialoging??? some action please

not that im complaining, it just after two week i was hoping for a 16 min episodes with major charecter and plot development, nice that garys finaly back though, im still holding out for roamin

mr.goodbar779:

jboking:

mr.goodbar779:

jboking:

mr.goodbar779:

jboking:

percisly

then your obviously watching the wrong show, UR was built on this stupid stuff

AbeLincoln:

mr.goodbar779:

jboking:

mr.goodbar779:

jboking:

mr.goodbar779:

jboking:

percisly

well obviosly your quoting the wrong qoute. thats what were talking about so if you can't read english go cry on some other fourms

The dragon warrior in episode 29 looks like the old schmoopy, is he going to put on his old gear, thats what i want to know not the episode problem, like in episode 15, rob knows what he's doing.

mr.goodbar779:

AbeLincoln:

mr.goodbar779:

jboking:

mr.goodbar779:

jboking:

mr.goodbar779:

jboking:

percisly

well obviosly your quoting the wrong qoute. thats what were talking about so if you can't read english go cry on some other fourms

opps, sorry bout that miss read, =P my bad

ok i just watched episode 8 and the town of hue is NOT on the moon, moonwell pass is on the moon, hue was the town they were trying to get to when they were going through the mountians of norrington, and in hue they were suposed to be looking for somone that can take them to the moon. sooo basicaly, is this intentional plot development or did UR really forget their own town names and locations???????

ive got 2 word that will solve this quest instantly. Fire Teleport!

Yaaay gary but i Still miss roman
Anyone else miss the old intros to the episode

the following episode that may or may not contian an intro
to the following episode that may or may not contian an intro
to the following episode that may or may not contian an intro to
the following episode that may or may not contian an intro to
the following episode that may or may not contian an intro to

AbeLincoln:

mr.goodbar779:

AbeLincoln:

mr.goodbar779:

jboking:

mr.goodbar779:

jboking:

mr.goodbar779:

jboking:

percisly

opps, sorry bout that miss read, =P my bad

percisly XP

ok i'm sooooooooo confused: in the last episode [SPOILERS] timmy the "really nice guy" got transformed by the spell into timmy the evil. So, why in this episode were they saying that it was Nadar who was transformed, not Timmy? i rewatched both and i don't understand.

Timmy did get transformed but at the end of the episode, he stabs Nador with the hexxed blade that Schmoopy used on him, hence why Nador started turning green.

What's happening? Urealms appears to have been replaced by Apocalypse Lane again. Is UR becoming every other week again? Even if the lenght gets doubled like before, I prefer weekly.

Walrus Man:
What's happening? Urealms appears to have been replaced by Apocalypse Lane again. Is UR becoming every other week again? Even if the lenght gets doubled like before, I prefer weekly.

well said mate

mayby he got more to do than make a show for people that just complain?

Nator:
mayby he got more to do than make a show for people that just complain?

Most likely.

Sewblon:
The intro sequence lasts for to long. This plot would be much more compelling if I didn't already know that they don't destroy the Nader Crystals and Maelstrom kills Shmoopy in the future, because this entire plot happens in the past and I already know that Shmoopy is the Dragon Warrior. At least they are out of Hog Wats, ever since they got there it was just the same plot over and over. I get that it was part of the Harry Potter joke, but one episode of Harry Potter parodies should have been enough.

not necessarily, Rob is using the dragon warrior death as a plot device in order to screw with the audience so they conclude what you concluded, for all we know Douglas could have equipped the beard and ran off into the future with god knows what plot device.Point is, UR isn't very predictable and commitment is the peak of comedy so 5 harry potter episodes is pretty good

SirBryghtside:
Finally! We're back on track! But if they get the herb, what will they do? And what about Maelstrom0- wait a sec...

WHY CAN'T ANYONE REMEMBER ANYTHING!!!
They are in the past, Maelstrom0 is in the future compared to them, and so is the Rhino!

Rob, you totally don't get enough compliments here on these forums, so I want to say (as I think I've said before) that your show is always entertaining and I love the plot line and all the crazy wacko-ness....it is truly the greatest delight on the internet

durr2:

Sewblon:

not necessarily, Rob is using the dragon warrior death as a plot device in order to screw with the audience so they conclude what you concluded, for all we know Douglas could have equipped the beard and ran off into the future with god knows what plot device.Point is, UR isn't very predictable and commitment is the peak of comedy so 5 harry potter episodes is pretty good

You are probably right about the Dragon Warrior death. Now that you mention it, faking his own death to make use of an obscure exploit sounds exactly like Sir Shmoopy. About the Harry Potter thing, I have not had any direct exposure to the Harry Potter mythos for years. So I did not find it funny beyond the second Harry Potter episode.

I can't wait for the next on. This is the best thing on the net and all you whinniers can stick it.

OMG it is happening again! It is like some bad movie. I will wait another week, but this is evil.

1 - I am glad Gaary is back (wishing that Roamin would return though).
2 - How the F*CK could Gaary be Nater in disguise (in the episode preluding the bad Harry Potter referenced episodes, Gaary and Nater were in the same room. It was the same episode Schmoopy met up with Nailo). There is no way that Gaary and Nater could be one in the same.
3 - It is hilarious that Schmoopy created his own worst enemy!

I Love Unforgotten Realms! Keep 'em coming!!!

Kyp:
Rob, you totally don't get enough compliments here on these forums, so I want to say (as I think I've said before) that your show is always entertaining and I love the plot line and all the crazy wacko-ness....it is truly the greatest delight on the internet

Definitely.

SirBryghtside:

you sir are a genius... really thats brilliant

PhiMuLady:
OMG it is happening again! It is like some bad movie. I will wait another week, but this is evil.

rob stated earlier in the comments that it will be every two weeks till further notice

I've been watching this show since before it was on escapist and when episode 4 came out in from the original classics. This show keeps getting funnier and funnier and is good having a plot in it as well. if people keep complaining about plots amd other random stuff that should be improved, go make your own show and make the plot you want, enough said.

"Ooooh look, a muffin!"
-Sir Schmoopy of Awsometon

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook