Unforgotten Realms: Episode 44: A "New" Quest

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6

Chaos Mage:
2 - How the F*CK could Gaary be Nater in disguise (in the episode preluding the bad Harry Potter referenced episodes, Gaary and Nater were in the same room. It was the same episode Schmoopy met up with Nailo). There is no way that Gaary and Nater could be one in the same.

I think the theory was that Nator was impersonating Gaary in the last episode rather then people suggesting that he was always Gaary.

soo... what about this "the blackest blacksmith you will ever meet." does anyone else think he is going to be as white as Schmoopy's robes?

Sewblon:
The intro sequence lasts for to long. This plot would be much more compelling if I didn't already know that they don't destroy the Nader Crystals and Maelstrom kills Shmoopy in the future, because this entire plot happens in the past and I already know that Shmoopy is the Dragon Warrior. At least they are out of Hog Wats, ever since they got there it was just the same plot over and over. I get that it was part of the Harry Potter joke, but one episode of Harry Potter parodies should have been enough.

you DON'T know that, because it makes no goddamn sense. If Schmoopy knew that maelstrom was gonna do bad stuff, why not just kill him and be done with it? And they actually SAY that the Nador gems are destroyed ("The nador gems have come BACK into existence" "i know you only wish to unite the gems to destroy them for ANOTHER THOUSAND YEARS")

Bang, zoom, straight to the Moon!

-M

I am still wandering where that flare the dragon warrior "tried" to hit maelstrom with went, it will probibly be very clever and well thought out, just like evrything with this last season. to manage to give UFR a plot is a bigger miracle than walking on water! great work Robert M

Maybe he only needed 7 experience to lvl up and learn the spell Self ressurection. :P

I just wanted to say that your movies are great, and that if you need a vacation from making them I'll be part of the 2% that understands =3

annnddd the escapist store reeeeally needs groundbold plushies ; ; i want one sooo bad ; ;

I can only determine one thing from Urealms being updated once every two weeks Rob is getting married... duhn duhn duhn

jboking:
Wait a second, couldn't they just convince nader that he doesn't exist?

Nader already believed in nothing once before, and the gems brought him back. Why should this time be different?

(unless my memory is off here)

MikeSSJ:

jboking:
Wait a second, couldn't they just convince nader that he doesn't exist?

Nader already believed in nothing once before, and the gems brought him back. Why should this time be different?

(unless my memory is off here)

I'm not sure, I suppose that would give them a better reason to go get a legendary sword FROM THE MOON.

well the gems are holding nader there.so even if he believed in nothing he wouldn't vanish because the gems are together

Wait where did Peaty and Jouqe go?

I wonder how Madame Powerful Enchantress of this Town got her hands on Jacque...

Darkshroud42:
I wonder how Madame Powerful Enchantress of this Town got her hands on Jacque...

He may have been evacuated with the students, or one of the other characters may have him (if he didn't go to the moon with the others, that would explain why Madame Powerful Enchantress of this Town had him).

Tempest Fennac:

Darkshroud42:

He may have been evacuated with the students, or one of the other characters may have him (if he didn't go to the moon with the others, that would explain why Madame Powerful Enchantress of this Town had him).

Or he might go the moon and something could happen there. Who knows? ^_^

O.o An awesome plot now would be that someone casted a spell that they go back and have to do everything over again but destroy the first Nader Gem and face Maelstrom and the Kobolds!:p

I know, right?! I have been waiting for well over a week and a half. Bring on the damn UFR!

K, maybe I misinterpreted and you may have a point considering that Gaary has been gone for like 8 episodes and then suddenly reappears...but still, Gaary and Roamin are two of my favorite characters!

Why can't people stop making random assumptions about what's going to happen and crying about how the episode skipped a week instead of just talking about THIS episode. If something comes up, what the hell do you care, you're not the one making the show, just let Rob do his thing. If it's going to be every other week, so be it. I'd much rather have that than never again. If you don't appreciate it, then GTFO, nobody's making you keep watching the series.

The moon huh...

Final Fantasy IV anyone?

Which reminds me I have to steal my sister's DS and get on with that game.

Cecil=Badass

crystalsnow:
Why can't people stop making random assumptions about what's going to happen and crying about how the episode skipped a week instead of just talking about THIS episode. If something comes up, what the hell do you care, you're not the one making the show, just let Rob do his thing. If it's going to be every other week, so be it. I'd much rather have that than never again. If you don't appreciate it, then GTFO, nobody's making you keep watching the series.

It was a sign... :,(

Couldnīt the professor simply teleport to the moon?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here