Unforgotten Realms: Episode 44: A "New" Quest

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Azraellod:

Simmo8591:

maddog015:
Why are people confused about Gary in the past? I thought he was already in the past. Or am I forgetting something?

you haven't missed anything, Gary has defiantly been in the past the whole time. If you remember he was with Nailo in the arena when they encountered 'petey', he just didn't go to Hogwarts because...... actually that bit is confusing

because he wasn't a sorcerer maybe?

i don't know, i haven't got any better explanations.

But he was a druide that counts to doesn't it? (rob and mike decided him to be a druide in the during the alternet timeline talk) and wasn't he in one of the episodes on hogwats where he starts talking but the camera doesn't pan to him?

awesome!

Fellow fans of the show of Unforgotten realms , i agree that Douglas is Roamin!
Look at the hair only Roamin's hair is Blond and Douglas is brown.
image.
So... Douglas might be Roamins Ancester.

standokan:
But he was a druide that counts to doesn't it? (rob and mike decided him to be a druide in the during the alternet timeline talk) and wasn't he in one of the episodes on hogwats where he starts talking but the camera doesn't pan to him?

druid=/=sorcerer.

and that scene was before they actually went to hogwats. it took place in reldawin after elumous defeated petey/elisabeth.

woot finally worked 2 weeks for 6 mins is kinda bit lame, but looks like its going back to old UR adventures we know and love :P and GARYS BACK ALL WE NEED IS ROAMIN!

SirSchmoopy:

Cama Zots:

Shit happens, we can't always meet deadlines. It's not like your a TV series creator, delays are understandable. People want more and more of your show, even if not all of them can express that without accusations and scorn.

False info is false.

So you're saying people hate your show so* they fill up the forums because they aren't eager see your show every week? Or that shit doesn't happen and the reason why there wasn't an episode last week was entirely your fault?

Since you did say that the delay was not intended by you, the logical assumption is that the events leading up to this episode were outside of your control. I don't know what happened, but it sounds like there was nothing you could have done about it. Shit Happens.

i think that douglass is gonna become that tribal keen guy they met in episode 8 because it kind of makes sense since schmoopy always talk about those guys he met in sorcery school and they are kind of going through a sorcery school. plus in those episodes he could have been having the flash backs of who he is now.

first of all i want to say that unforgotten realms is the BEEEEEEST! but i think the older episodes in season one were better. these are to serouis

Podunk:
So is it supposed to be suspicious that Gaary somehow appeared in the past and found the party, or is this one of those 'don't question it, you fanboy' kind of things? : /

Podunk:
So is it supposed to be suspicious that Gaary somehow appeared in the past and found the party, or is this one of those 'don't question it, you fanboy' kind of things? : /

Podunk:

Podunk:

Podunk:

Podunk:

Podunk:

Podunk:

Podunk:

he is in that time so he can win the alternate timeline thing that him and roman are fighting about

adamson1000:
first of all i want to say that unforgotten realms is the BEEEEEEST! but i think the older episodes in season one were better. these are to serouis

i agree

standokan:

Azraellod:

Simmo8591:

maddog015:
Why are people confused about Gary in the past? I thought he was already in the past. Or am I forgetting something?

you haven't missed anything, Gary has defiantly been in the past the whole time. If you remember he was with Nailo in the arena when they encountered 'petey', he just didn't go to Hogwarts because...... actually that bit is confusing

because he wasn't a sorcerer maybe?

i don't know, i haven't got any better explanations.

he was actually not a druid in this episode since he is in that body in halo so he is like a warrior or anti-paladin or some crap like that

Podunk:

Umm... he was already in the past?

Remember the episode where he pushed Nailo into an arena with Petey and said 'If you believe in yourself, you can do anything!'?

LMAO That was so freaking hilarious "That's the town on the freaking MOON!!!"

maddog015:

For some reason he's there, but not there at the same time.

Wow, that Professor Islante teleported the entire school. Maybe he's related to Schmoopy's grandma.

SirSchmoopy:

Sylfar:
[quote="Darzen" post="6.137354.3095167"]
I think Rob said on the Unforgotten Realms forum that Escapist accidentally uploaded an episode of Apocalypse Lane in place of Unforgotten Realms. So this was probably last weeks episode, and either it'll all get sorted out or we'll just be a week behind and it's no big deal.

Again, false info is false. Stop posting things for other people read as fact. All you guys need to know is the rate at which episodes are released is not 100% controlled by me or The Escapist and complaining here on the forums does nothing but hurt my tongue more. Episodes at this time are currently only being released every other week which will most likely last till the rest of the season which is 8 to 10 more episodes or so and sadly there is nothing that can currently be done about it. Stop hating and just enjoy.

ok quick question WHY THE &^%$ is my name in your quote!!

SirSchmoopy:

Sylfar:

I think Rob said on the Unforgotten Realms forum that Escapist accidentally uploaded an episode of Apocalypse Lane in place of Unforgotten Realms. So this was probably last weeks episode, and either it'll all get sorted out or we'll just be a week behind and it's no big deal.

Again, false info is false. Stop posting things for other people read as fact. All you guys need to know is the rate at which episodes are released is not 100% controlled by me or The Escapist and complaining here on the forums does nothing but hurt my tongue more. Episodes at this time are currently only being released every other week which will most likely last till the rest of the season which is 8 to 10 more episodes or so and sadly there is nothing that can currently be done about it. Stop hating and just enjoy.

i want to know why people just keep making(false)information about why last weeks episode wasn't there like rob said stop hating and just enjoy. there is unforgotten realms and i dout its gonna stop soon. I dont know why there was no episode last week and i dont wish to know i'm just happy theres an unforgotten realms
. just be gratefull there is an episode.

i just wanted to know why this line was in the quote.[quote="Darzen" post="6.137354.3095167"]

Woah damn never saw that coming! Hooray for new/old quests!!!

Gaary was in the past and just not invited to Hogwats. I think the only reason he came back is because of popular demand back on his forums.

Actually it went.... The town of hue? You know of it? ITS THE TOWN ON THE GOD DAMN MOON!

Wait a second, couldn't they just convince nader that he doesn't exist?

jboking:

they could but what kind of a plot builder finale would that be? A suckish one

mr.goodbar779:

jboking:

I understand that. It's just that it seems that going to get a legendary blade, while cool, is completely unnecessary.

randommaster:

nate30030:

adledog:
i feel so stupid for just now realizing why schmoopy and eluamous look different in the opening

why? I don't get it

They're wearing old-timey clothes because they're in the past.

While this was mostly just exposition, it didn't drag on. I wonder what happened to Gary, but I'm sure we'll find out soon.

hee hee dumbass by the way happy 130th comment yaaay and i have to type unnecissarily to avoid being put on probation again! yay!

Lol the blackest black smith
another epic (although short) episode

Regarding convincing Nader he doesn't exist, would that work considering how Nader knows that believing in nothing causes him to cease to exist already?

why is everybody suspicious of gary's reentry? Gary's so awesome, he could almsot beat chuck norris, so obviously he could find the group and know exactly what was going on without any trouble! JEEZ YOU GUYZ ARE MORN FAGGOTS!! ah I kid, I kid.

I just Realized something, if its impossile to dent or scratch a Nador gem, How can you turn one into a sword

petey hunter:
I just Realized something, if its impossile to dent or scratch a Nador gem, How can you turn one into a sword

There is a possibility that the blacksmith will have something which is made out of the same material as the gems which could be used to shape Shmoopy's gem.

yaaay!! garry is back :D but seriously rob u gotta bring back the 10 min runtime cuz we get like 2 min total out of each episode cuz of em stupid credits and intros :( but good job and keep it up :)

The second he started giving the description of the town, I lost it. It was more of the memories of the first time they did that joke than anything else (NPC's can say more than one thing, Rob!). Great job bringing up that town again.

jboking:

mr.goodbar779:

jboking:

I understand that. It's just that it seems that going to get a legendary blade, while cool, is completely unnecessary.

sometimes unnecesary can be an ingrediant for a damn good show

Yay! we're semi-back to the original quest! hells yeah =P they better freakin get that herb! >.< and grandma shmoopy better be sick again! =P

Can't wait for the next one. Maybe the black smith will make num chucks instend or new armor.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here