Doomsday Arcade: Episode 17

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Haha they got epileptic fits from the battle flashes XD

oh god..pikachu...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm still not sure how much I appreciate the over the top graphic violence in the recent episodes, but the writing and delivery of jokes in this episode was absolutely SPOT ON. Easily the best episode since Laser Cat/Link episode.

"That is it you little SHIT!"

best line of the show so far. well done good sir.

Ha, yet another great episode. Pokémon trainers ARE very aggressive, aren't they? Standing all day long on one spot just waiting for someone to walk in front of them to AGRESS them.

I guess we now know why he's called 'Shanks'! (Because that is his last name.)

However, I'll hate you forever if the next episode doesn't start with them saying "Wow, those wizards were tough!" and dusting off their shoulder.

I laughed so fucking hard at the battle scene seizure.

Best episode ever! GFYA!

Great episode, guys!

I'm wondering what's with all the Metapod jokes recently, though. First there was VG Cats.

oh god, i nearly died laughing
that humour was SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Brings back so many memories, especially the overly-aggressive youngster who assaults you for not wearing shorts.

That was disturbing

Wait.... whats the wizzards from... I don't.. I just.... Don't

Wow the I didn't see the violence coming on that one. I was laugh at the seizure part so much. I actually have that same design of stuffed pikachu, now I'll look at with a sense of hilarity. Can't wait for the wizards episode.

I think Shanks was channeling 4chan when he killed Pikachu. Weird stuff.

Spider Expert:
HEY YOU'RE NOT WEARING SHORTS

Desert Tiger:
METAPODS MAKE ME HARDEN

10 Dollars via paypal for the first person to correctly get the next line in the sequence, word for word*. For a single sentence, it was bloody hard to say without fucking up, let alone remembering it.

*Disclaimer: If Shanks, Lund, Nick or anyone else who's seen the script answers, they will recieve a swift kick to the knob via paypal.

MEGA-PUNCH

Great work.

I was starting to think the series was dragging on. This video has changed my mind.

Awesome episode,
doomsday arcade is the best!

lol mega fist possibly my most favourite move of all time

where were those wizards from... does anyone know? can anyone tell me?

Best one for ages, made me laugh so much. Job well done

Mindfury:

Spider Expert:

Desert Tiger:
METAPODS MAKE ME HARDEN

10 Dollars via paypal for the first person to correctly get the next line in the sequence, word for word*. For a single sentence, it was bloody hard to say without fucking up, let alone remembering it.

*Disclaimer: If Shanks, Lund, Nick or anyone else who's seen the script answers, they will recieve a swift kick to the knob via paypal.

"did you know that the geological makeup of this region exemplified pentatonic mineral formations"

i don't have paypal :P

I wonder if the Jamaican playing poker joke was a reference to the nostalgia critic or if they thought of the same joke. well anyways awesome episode

You... you... YOU JUST DESTROYED MY CHILDHOOD MEMORIES BASTARDS! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO PIKACHU! I'M TELLING ON YOU! BOOOOOOO!!!
(Cries and runs away to mom)

Mindfury:

Spider Expert:

Desert Tiger:
METAPODS MAKE ME HARDEN

i know where you live...

Cyrax023:
"That is it you little SHIT!"

best line of the show so far. well done good sir.

must agree
Doomsday arcade was going down hill for me since the cooking momma episode, but this one was a revival of the corny stuff I enjoy.

hehe that was fun but mega-fist isn't that G.F.I.A i remember that from the a earlyer episode well well i'm goin back to tf2 now^^

What was up the wizards at the end? I didn't get that.Oh well, anything where Pikachu gets knifed is always going to be good in my opinion.

Shh.... Pokemon Brutality... But I love it! Hahahahahaha!

It was a nice episode. Wished it was longer.

That Pikachu death was hilariously ridiculous!! Super effective!

Good luck with those wizards though~ <3

Anyone one notice how Shanks spazzed out right when it started to zoom-in to him?

A Garry's Mod reference, methinks. People always make their characters' arms and legs flail wildly.

Why do murderers tend to be characterized like that? The whole "Shhh shh shh...almost over, its ok...your ok...your the wineer shhh shhh...so lucky..."(Get the reference win a cookie)

I like that shh thing. It makes them even more psychopathic.

This is probably my favorite episode yet, just because of the nostalgia.

Keep up the fuckin' amazing work, Michael's.

MEGA FIST!

Nice episode guys!

mega-fist was eye scorching and brilliant

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook