Doomsday Arcade: Episode 17

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

That was the funniest video I have seen. I will have to start watching the series.

I'm sorry Lund and Shanks but I have to nit pick.
You played the trainer battle theme instead of the wild battle.
Tail Whip cannot be "not very effective", instead it's "but it failed."
I'm pretty sure Pikachu doesn't know Tail Whip

I know this is coming from a person who sounds like he has no life, but it's just the nostalgia, and my nostalgia can make me very picky.

But other than that it was excellent, especially the aggressive trainers and Lund's crappy moveset. Gee Splash will definitely kill it.

If those mistakes were on purpose, I retract my statements.

10 Dollars via paypal for the first person to make me harden.

I bet tbe resistance is all the members of the escapist

Wiiiiiiizards.

You know what... it Is super-effective.

Wow... just... wow. I don't even normally comment on vids, but I loled, I cried, I loled so much I cried. That was freaking great, seriously.

I must say that this was my favorite episode since "Whiskers on Kittens!" (or cooking mama) Your show is evolving!!!

Your Show evolved into A new Level of Awesome! *evolution music*

I was wondering when they were going to use Pokemon. Next up: Halo!!

Was the Pokemon battle music from somewhere, or was it composed for this specifically?

Either way. It's bad ass and i want it. ^_^

did you no the geological make up of this region exumpilys protozoic mineral formations AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WillSimplyBe:
Wow... just... wow. I don't even normally comment on vids, but I loled, I cried, I loled so much I cried. That was freaking great, seriously.

I must say that this was my favorite episode since "Whiskers on Kittens!" (or cooking mama) Your show is evolving!!!

Your Show evolved into A new Level of Awesome! *evolution music*

Lets hope they don't press b to make it stop. Or give it a kings rock to make it stop.

Panzervaughn:
Was the Pokemon battle music from somewhere, or was it composed for this specifically?

I second this!

Whats up with the Wizards btw? I dont get the reference (if there is one)

Nice one guys, and I still find it to be no understatement to suggest that D.A really displays some of the most impressive cinematography I've ever seen in an internet series.

I laughed so much when i first watched the video i missed the entire dialogue of the battle, it was that funny!

-bloody- awesome!

Posting again, but I loved the techno-y alterations to the Pokemon theme, especially with the Leer part. Any chance I could get the mp3?

Again, was awesome.

Geamo:
Posting again, but I loved the techno-y alterations to the Pokemon theme, especially with the Leer part. Any chance I could get the mp3?

Again, was awesome.

I vote for this too :)

Timelord91:

Geamo:

Again, was awesome.

Second. Or third. Regardless; that remix is awesome.

That was the funniest episode to date. I was actually laughing throughout the entire thing!

lol it's so true those pokemon attacks are so fucking useless. MEGA-FIST! Loved that.

Panzervaughn:

Timelord91:

brycemaster:

Glad you liked it,
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3jjlgzgnzmy

Hopefully that link works.

It's been a while since I saw one that good.

Timtimfed:

Panzervaughn:

Timelord91:

brycemaster:

Glad you liked it,

The link..... IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!!

....sorry :)

Shanks Used Mega-Fist

Funniest Episode yet. Keep up the good work guys.

I hate that little yellow...THING that many ppl i know think is cute it's irritating and fat abod about 30 or mabey 40 cm in height!!!

Timtimfed:

Panzervaughn:

Timelord91:

brycemaster:

Glad you liked it,

Cheers dude. That's gonna make a totally awesome Audiosurf track.

That, for me, was the best episode to date. Loved all the pokemon references, and the mega-punch attack was simply brilliant.

'The way to the dice lord is through these wizards'? You can make stuff like this up

-M

and here I thought tall patch of grass was gonna be the teleporters from mario 64

This has become my favorite episode.

loved it...and ITS SUPER AFECTIVENESS....sorry:P

but anyways...i still think yall should just make a half life one and get it over with

Buwhahaha, genious! Return Of The Corniness.
Best two lines: "Mind drifting. Getting back self. Losing. Gaining. PANTS!"
And "Did you know that the geological makeup of this region EXEMPLIFIES paleoprotozoic mineral formations? OHOHOHOHOHOHO"
Glad to see the series is still as funny as ever, keep up the epic work Micheal and Micheal.
Edit: Lawl, reading back I didn't know someone was offering 10$ for saying that trainer's line correctly, awh well, I dun have a Paypal anyway. :P

Seizures have never been so funny

IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!!!11!!1 X,D

Hehehe... Pikachu deserved what he got!

i love the music that introduces shanks and lund! I want to buy merchandise of this series, dvd and soundtrack

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here