Alt+Escape: Fig. 8

Alt+Escape: Fig. 8

It's like Leonardo da Vinci made a browser game!

Read Full Article

Thats such a smooth game....surprisingly relaxing aswell. Me likey.

That game is wheyy too addictive, I just hit like 200k score. I'm stopping there.

More like French vacation. I kept feeling like I should be lounging at a café in Paris watching the Tour while smoking, drinking an expresso with a shot of Cognac and oogling the French girls. Fun game.

Ohhhh, I love the music. I also like how when you go back to a checkpoint, so does the music. <3

136k on my first try. <3 Such a cute game...

I just want to ride my bicycle where I like, even among architectural notes. A strange idea that, by the way, but very addictive. Music is indeed great. It´s funny how the atmosphere is so relaxed and so...Parisian, when at the same time you´re trying to maneuver through tight spots panic-stricken.

Thanks for this.

This was actually quite fun

Is it just me, or does this game lag like hell? It can tolerate it at first but after 150k it just becomes unbearable.

Bicycle, bicycle... I want to ride my....

...ahem, sorry. I'll stop that now.

A little tip: Your multiplier builds up MUCH faster if you're "scraping" a line (you'll see little purple droplets of paint coming out from under your bike). If you can find one of those long, straight lines and have the fine motor control you need to handle a bike with a keyboard, ride that line!

Well, that's an interesting concept, and giving you bonuses when your wheels align is a pretty cool mechanic, but I'm so angry at the camera that keeps leaving me offscreen, and having you need to 'circle' the checkpoints rather than just bike into them is just plain evil.

Mine name a Borat, I like Fig. 8. It nice

The Rogue Wolf:
Bicycle, bicycle... I want to ride my....

...ahem, sorry. I'll stop that now.

A little tip: Your multiplier builds up MUCH faster if you're "scraping" a line (you'll see little purple droplets of paint coming out from under your bike). If you can find one of those long, straight lines and have the fine motor control you need to handle a bike with a keyboard, ride that line!

Soo... I'm not the only one with that in my head?

About time he made a game. Da Vinci hasn't done anything since that god awful helicopter concept.

Also quite a cool little game

To quote Austin Powers: It's no my bag, baby.

Not a bad game, granted, but I don't tend to get into this brand of "How long can you endure being bored" games.

Too difficult for my taste. I just couldn't maneuver those checkpoints and, consequently, I was left off screen.
Still, it was fun for a little while.

Great game, played it on newgrounds. I like the minimalist art style and music.

On the one hand, I think this is a clever little game and the music is very relaxing.

On the other hand, this game frustrates me to the point of physical pain. Am I the only one who found it obscenely difficult towards the end?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here