Zero Punctuation: Wolfenstein

Pages PREV 1 . . . 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 NEXT

About time that this terrible game gets a treatment, it's indeed mainstream crap.

I regret to say that was the worst ZP I have seen yet. Sorry.

Dang... That was an epic review :p.

This review was really, really entertaining. Going back to watch it again.

It is a shame though that this game ended up such a disappointment. I have fond memories of the original.

Well, been a while since I commented on one of these, but well done on that. That actually worked very well as a review I think.

Zeeky_Santos:

Kukul:
Thanks Yahtzee for making such a sweet video to celebrate my return :P

Gah! he's back! I was starting to enjoy dislike those 90 days without you. Welcome back man.

Well, I was completely shocked when I noticed his suspension was coming to an end, but we really should've seen this one coming, Zeeky. Suspensions need to end some time. Anyway, welcome back, Kukul!

Also, how could I tell someone was going to say that in response to him at some point, regardless of thread?

Yahtzee + limericks = next nerdcore hiphop superstar!

Yahtzee, you rocked my socks with this one. Limerick form... could I persuade you to write a song for the next one?

Yahtzee Croshaw FOR GOD

Apathetic Flamingo:

dragonburner:

Pluum:
I made a bet to myself that this week it would be Batman ... I lost beer.

I thought so too... Man!

He's doing that next week. He said it in the end of the video...

Yeah I saw that

Woem:

dragonburner:

Pluum:
I made a bet to myself that this week it would be Batman ... I lost beer.

I thought so too... Man!

At the credit screen it says that Batman's up for next week.

Ben, you are a poet and a genius.

Yeah I saw that but the recent accents and stuff is kind of weird

B1130:
Yahtzee you are truely a poet.

I bet you he didn't even know it.

"Wolfenstein"? Is that the best they could come up with for a title? Esp. since apparently it's not even a remake. It seems the developers have axed all the really creative people and hired a team of drones to replace them. I mean surely they could have come up with a better title then that. Even "Revenge of Wolfenstein" would've been better. Or how about "Wolfenstein: The Next Generation", "Bride of Wolfenstein", "Wolfenstein the 13th", "Nightmare on Wolfenstein", "Freddy vs Wolfenstein", "Wolfenstein X"... I could go on. Or maybe they could've slapped an arbitrary number on the end of it, add it to collection of current generation sequels with fours attached to their titles. Anything to tell us that this game IS a sequel and not a half assed remake.
[/rant]

Oi- what's wrong with The Spy Who Loved Me? Perfectly balanced is what that bond film is- easily Moore's best. And we all know what happened when they decided not to be so 'safe' with the next one- a certain Moonraker...

And I'd be all in favour of 'Escape from Castle Wolfenstein' That is... if the last one ended still inside it.

Yahtzee is right, a lot games are becoming generic now-a-days, it's like under putting in golf, why do it?

Quality

That was so awesome

Vorsicht Scheisse! lol

Damn you Yahtzee. Now I hear all ZP videos in limerick form, or the sims 3 video at least.

Next time, do a Double Dactyl instead of Limerick. That will keep you occupied for a while :-)

This was so fucking awesome that it made me create a user so that I could post this.

joshthor:
holy hell...he gave it a score....2 stars...

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Anyone else find that limmerick unbearably gimmicky?

Though it had some clever bits, it only got in the way of his already poetic analogies and eloquent use of profanity.

enjoyed the review .. as always, straight to the point even handled in a humouous limerick way (just like we got forced to do back in 1st year at HS, so long ago).

Next time try and fit in "tatty bojangles" at least twice in the review... what? we can't make requests now... :D

Meh I did'nt like it

erm. Elizebeth II was not Queen of England in WWII.
George VI was the King of England in WWII, but it would have been Edward VIII (if he hadn't abdicated

Wow Yahtzee I have to say you have seriously outdone yourself this time I literally snorted Diet Dr. Pepper out my nose it was so funny! This is probably the funniest thing I have seen in months d(=^-^=d)

canadamus_prime:
"Wolfenstein"? Is that the best they could come up with for a title? Esp. since apparently it's not even a remake. It seems the developers have axed all the really creative people and hired a team of drones to replace them. I mean surely they could have come up with a better title then that. Even "Revenge of Wolfenstein" would've been better. Or how about "Wolfenstein: The Next Generation", "Bride of Wolfenstein", "Wolfenstein the 13th", "Nightmare on Wolfenstein", "Freddy vs Wolfenstein", "Wolfenstein X"... I could go on. Or maybe they could've slapped an arbitrary number on the end of it, add it to collection of current generation sequels with fours attached to their titles. Anything to tell us that this game IS a sequel and not a half assed remake.
[/rant]

You forgot the ever-more-popular movie/game title buzzword:

Wolfenstein Resurrection.

Wow! The script must have taken ages for this one.
When you said the rest would be i limerick form, I thought it would be a joke and you would fall out of it later in the review out of difficulty.
I am glad I was wrong.
Very nice review. One of my favorites due to sheer complexity.

Ahhhh I love this! I wish u hadn't sworn in it tho... heh. I am teaching poetry to my year 4 class... and I can't seem to get them into it... this would be perfect!!!! (cept for the swearin and bum rape....) maybe I can just show them the first bit... heh.

awesome
the fact that you were (mostly) able to make the entire review in good limerick form and still put the game in its place for its fault is brilliant

Rhyming nasties
is quite your specialty Yahtzee

Bravo, well done.

I love this review. Doing it in limerick form was an inspired idea sir.

Nice review, never seen a limerick review lol. I only got to see it now as my flash player was messed up for a couple of weeks there, then mysteriously works again.

Been away a couple of weeks and come back to this. Been getting bored of the repetitiveness of some of his reviews, but this...

Fucking Epic.

Wow, Comment 666. Scary and for Wolfenstein no less.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here