Unforgotten Realms: Episode 45: Giddy Up

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Episode 45: Giddy Up

This week our adventurers procure some epic steeds...or do they?

Watch Video

That was cetaintly something I guess. Still, do they plan to get to Moonwell Pass through the town of Hughe? Or however you spell it?

The old man was hi-larious though, thats certainlty how I would want to die.

Better than last week's fortnight's episode but still a bit lacking. The finale better be damn epic. Is there a reason the episodes are taking twice as long to come out now? If you can give me a good reason then I'll quit bitching but right now it feels like this show is starting to lose its touch.

lol kanye diss! nice ep like that the old intro's back rather then the harry potter one.

Jaque wasn't even ON the horse.......

hahaha Excellent Kanye West/Taylor Swift referance, You heard that afterwards in an interview, the President of the USA actually called him a jackass for everyone to here?

Good episode dude, now that Gaary's back they're getting good again.

2 weeks for each episode and they're still only 5~6 minutes? There better be something epic coming soon. *angrily shakes fist*
Anyway, good work on this one, I had a few chuckles.

Kanye just got fucking owned at the end. That was was epic .

LOL. Gary's "Kanye" joke at the end might just make up for the two weeks Rob has missed this past month...

Note how I say "might" though. Mentioning Roamin again pushed it a little more, but still not enough to make up for it :S

Yeah, I'm hoping for a regular update next week and hopefully an epic finale. Still a good ep though. Just took to long to get here :S

im pretty sure hes gone to a biweekly update, so alot of you may stop the complains and getting worked up over it every other week, kinda boring episode though.

but yer the kanye reference did made me crack a smile.

really nice episode rob
np that we had to wait 2 weeks for that.

and only 5 episode left until season final :O

i wasnt laughing for awhile but then you put schmoopy on a pig :). and the vma awards reference was pretty good.

I'm glad that this signifies an end to the very tiresome Harry Potter spoof-ish episodes (though the last one with Timmy was GENIUS). I'm confident your writing will bring the series to an interesting place again.

Gaary is such an asshole... who does he think he is?? Kanye West??

Oh this is still epic ^^ Loved the Kanye West thing at the end.

That was great when he was saying about Petey and Jacques needing their own horses. I was cracking up.

good episode :D

Great episode, the Kanye bit at the end made me laugh, I can really see him becoming a fully fledged meme.

It started off and I was thinking, "Wow, Rob might be out of material."

But by the end I was laughing pretty good. And the Kanye bit was icing on the cake.

Nice work Rob, thanks for the 5 minutes of joy you have added to my day.

btw thats some mighty fine haggling Schmoopy and Nailo did there

are we back to every 2 weeks now? or is the show just being slow because of school or something, also great ending lol

Sethstorm:
are we back to every 2 weeks now? or is the show just being slow because of school or something, also great ending lol

School? I think Rob's out of school.

is it going to be every2 weeks from now on =\? and i bet the guy on the phone was roamin, workin as a paladin trying to hunt down the gang :P

Funny episode keep it up!

Haha. I love the Kanye reference!

Please decrease the current event reference to other joke ratio for us out of touch people. I thought that they wear still under the effects of the spell that stopped them from aging and getting experience points. The old man saying that he will "die in a tub of strippers" and Shmoopy on the pig wear hilarious.

Romin is the best hero of all time I miss him

That was pure awesomeness! I really loved the Kanye reference at the end :D I actually like everyone who makes fun of him...

Great episode, but what's Kanye?
Edit: Nevermind, I looked it up. It would have been funnier if I saw the original first :(

Two week episodes again?

AWESOME. Doomsday Arcade and this to look forward to. Nice.

Greatjosh:
is it going to be every2 weeks from now on =\? and i bet the guy on the phone was roamin, workin as a paladin trying to hunt down the gang :P

yes we are back to every 2 weeks though rob did not say until when, he did say that it could be through the end of the season. to be as acurate as possible about that:

SirSchmoopy:

Sylfar:
[quote="Darzen" post="6.137354.3095167"]
I think Rob said on the Unforgotten Realms forum that Escapist accidentally uploaded an episode of Apocalypse Lane in place of Unforgotten Realms. So this was probably last weeks episode, and either it'll all get sorted out or we'll just be a week behind and it's no big deal.

Again, false info is false. Stop posting things for other people read as fact. All you guys need to know is the rate at which episodes are released is not 100% controlled by me or The Escapist and complaining here on the forums does nothing but hurt my tongue more. Episodes at this time are currently only being released every other week which will most likely last till the rest of the season which is 8 to 10 more episodes or so and sadly there is nothing that can currently be done about it. Stop hating and just enjoy.

Wait. Didn't they learn teleport spells in Hogwats?
What's stopping them from teleporting to the place?

Ending was super weak, it would have been funny if the joke wasn't run into the ground by the internet already.

LMAO nice episode worth the wait. I almost cried of laughter at the part where schmoopy was on the pig and at the part where they showed us what the filler episodes would be like

Metric Monkey:
Wait. Didn't they learn teleport spells in Hogwats?
What's stopping them from teleporting to the place?

Gaary and Peaty can't teleport and they didn't learn mass teleport spells.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here