Alt+Escape: Time Fcuk

Alt+Escape: Time Fcuk

Man, your future self is such a jerk.

Read Full Article

That was great, but it's f#cking hard. Still great though.

Possibly the best storyline I've seen in a flash game. Can't wait to see more power of three stuff!

I pressed A by mistake and died at the end of a level...
so I keep hitting A. I can feel the tired rage growing, so I stopped playing...
fun game, if you're not tired and annoyed while playing it...

Wow, weird game.
It can be a nice time killer but I got stuck on a lvl. This is can be very frustrating...

I personally enjoyed how almost all of it's levels bring up the question, "Was I supposed to do that?"...

Jim Grim:
Possibly the best storyline I've seen in a flash game. Can't wait to see more power of three stuff!

There's already another Power of Three entry out: Cave of Wonders. It's short, but fun, and with multiple endings. I haven't seen anything other than that yet, though.

I got stuck on "One," but it was kinda fun, if not incredibly difficult.

For those out there saying that they're stuck, there's a skip button that can be used twice.

OT: The game was great. Very challenging, but extremely rewarding. The ending rocked.

I'm a huge fan of McMillen as well...Spewer...Meatboy...I wish Aether had received more praise...

CoverYourHead:
For those out there saying that they're stuck, there's a skip button that can be used twice.

OT: The game was great. Very challenging, but extremely rewarding. The ending rocked.

xD I wish I'd known about the skips! I got up to The Heart and then lost interest because it was hard and it's a little too late to get frustrated over a flash game...

Ah man that was a tough ride. But i finished it with both endings. Hell yeah.

Crazy story as well.

So (SPOILER)

I got to the end, and saw the end rant for using the pill and the one for getting to yourself. Are there any other endings?

Wow, this is heavy stuff. The mechanic is difficult to get used to; I keep getting mixed up between the dimension shift, box pick-up and the jump button. And could someone tell me how many levels there are?

EDIT: Whoops, figured it out; the big rectangular thing is the levels...

Your future self:

"OMG WHAT YEAR IS THIS?!?!?! - Oh, by the way, I am you, 20 minutes from now."

I just lost it.

Incredible game, its better than a lot of the stuff ive payed for

Oh fcuk, do I get easily confused. Constantly pressing A at the wrong place really started to get me, but I blame the player for that. I need to be more focused. Interesting game, anyway. The music is just great.

Dramus:
So (SPOILER)

I got to the end, and saw the end rant for using the pill and the one for getting to yourself. Are there any other endings?

The good ending is the one that finishes the story, to get it don't "take the pill" aka commit suicide.

"Understanding the importance of following a basic set of rules is the first step to senility"

Great design and music I have to say, simple but really well done.

Wow. Really liked the whole look and feel.

Definitely unlike anything I've ever played.

I have to resist the temptation to take out my eyes for seeing so beautiful a game. That was a chilling, surreal experience, and one of the best games I've ever played.

Took me an hour and a half. But I beat it, resisting the temptation for a guide... I regret to admit I had to use both skips, though.

I got all the way to the last stage with one skip left. Got annoyed and skipped it. Went back to the title screen.

Argh.

Pity. It's an interesting game, but the music gets annoying after stage 5 and it sometimes gets hellaciously hard.

Huh... looks interesting.

*Three hours later*

Yeah, that's one hella addictive game. 0_o

Also... definite reference to Sunn 0))). I approve.

I'm still replaying Spewer, so I expect this to be bloody amazing too.
Shame my connection has been buggered of late.

this and his other game "Meat Boy" is awesome.
In that death isn't a jarring experience.
Where you do not have to wait a minute of two before you can play again.

Twenty minutes from the future? Ease the Friday afternoon? It took me all weekend to finish this devilish game. It's great.

I started this in the morning, and I was all

"M'kay, just gonna finish this level then get ready to leave.
"...right after this level.
"Just one more.
"I mean it this time..."

It gets hard around "The Tip". Any hints?

Jim Grim:

I urge you to play Gateway I & II (both on Newgrounds).

Great game. Had to skip the second to last one, just couldn't figure out how I was supposed to get the boxes. Played at work so missed the music and story but excellent none-the-less.

I have some questions about the possible endings I'll put them in a spoiler tag.

Eric the Orange:
I have some questions about the possible endings I'll put them in a spoiler tag.

No, those are the only endings.

I initially thought this had to do with the clothing company FCUK >_>

What a bizzare little game. I love the sureal atmosphere plus time travel is awesome but I might have another stab at it when I'm less likely to get frustrated. The fact you have to restart a whole level when you fall is kind of annoying but hay.
Good game though. Wierd as anything mind.

I love this game.......... =D

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here