Unskippable: Dark Sector

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Dark Sector

Graham and Paul take a look at the light side of Dark Sector.

Watch Video

another good ones guys - there realy is a war against linguists at the moment :)

and that reverb thing will always stay annoying

and that was the forth time i died, ... at that hands of a jedi alien sidekick and some guy who reminds be a bit of Grigori Rasputin,

with my arm being infected WITH THE TAINT, surprised they didn't reference that

I wish I could call a title screen.
It would come in quite handy at times.
And thank you so much for stopping him before he got too far ahead of...oh GODDAMMIT!

"And that was the fourth time I died."

YESSS!

To be honest, though, when it showed the arm, I was fully expecting a 'taint' joke.

Edit: DAMNIT NINJAS!

Goldeneye1989:

"yes i have jedi powers"

OMG I love dark sector one of my favorite games for the 360. its a very good game

"brownbaggin it" ewww and LOL at the same time

"is it airborne?"-Hayden
"no its afraid of flying it will take the train instead"-Paul

Haha another "District 9" reference, this one actually intentional. Nice.

So, since he exploded himself afterward, the next time you use the joke, will it be the 6th time he died?

Cool video.

Not your best, but still had a few good lines in there. Loved the District 9 reference.

Goldeneye1989:
With my arm being infected WITH THE TAINT, surprised they didn't reference that

Same actually

Lord_Panzer:
"And that was the fourth time I died."

YESSS!

To be honest, though, when it showed the arm, I was fully expecting a 'taint' joke.

Edit: DAMNIT NINJAS!

Goldeneye1989:

Your going to have to be quicker daniel-san maybe if you paint my house and fence?

*stabs him in shoulder*

Um that's not how you do acupuncture...

The District 9 references, Xena, the "a head" joke -- wonderful!

top five for sure

I was waiting for the eyebrows and the thugs refrence on the radio

am i the only one who thought that the alien sidekick looked exactly like prototype in behemoth, dont know who ripped off who.

awesome episode.

"I'm just gonna stop you ahead of time"

A-head?

"Argh damnit"

Brilliant, brilliant :P

Something tells me the game is prototype like..

I'm surprised there were no prototype references. after all, that knight thingy looked alot like alex mercer with a blade arm and armor...

Aweshum!

You didn't pick up on the fact that Hayden is Lex Luthor from Smallville though!

Wow, has it really been four deaths already? You guys must know some serious voodoo majicks.

headshotcatcher:

A-head?

"Argh damnit"

If by [prototype] you mean Gears of War/Resident Evil 4, you'd be right. Otherwise, you're about as far off as you can get. By the way, why is everyone just quoting the video? Can you not think of anything else to say?

Great update, I'm glad you're making a comeback after the mediocre 'Metal Gear August.'

I'm surprised there were no prototype references. after all, that knight thingy looked alot like alex mercer with a blade arm and armor...

Other way around, really, since this came first.

dubious_wolf:
hey look alex mercer joined to army and decided to get rid of his leather jacket and hoodie. also whats with the district 9 rip off?

Oh, come on. It's not ripping either off, it's just ripping off Gears of War and Resident Evil 4.

The best unskippable yet.

"Honey, I'm hooome"

hey look alex mercer joined to army and decided to get rid of his leather jacket and hoodie. also whats with the district 9 rip off?

turns out the video was up after all, I was just using IE instead of Firefox...

I'd say this one started out slow, but it started to get funny about half way into it. About where the jedi alien with a blade arm showed up.

I laughed at the british joke, and the title detonation.

"Congratulations, you are now Xena: Warrior Princess."

Very funny guys. Keep up the great work.

"I can fix you. I have the technology." Great stuff.
And the Xena reference kicked ass.

in best 3 of unskippable this is! best for a while :)

Haha, hilarious!

Awesome epp this week guys :)

That whole reverb section of the cutscene might as well have been that waah waah voice you hear in every Peanuts cartoon.

You two made a great episode this week. Thanks very much!

"Stop you ahead of time"

Heheheh.

What is with this game? Is it a Prototype ripoff??? Like seriously.. Xena!!! the warrior princess!!! :D

IDBash:
What is with this game? Is it a Prototype ripoff??? [snip]

No. It was out aaagges before Prototype was announced.
It's a RE4 ripoff, though you can't tell in these cutscenes :D

-Stranger-:

headshotcatcher:

A-head?

"Argh damnit"

If by [prototype] you mean Gears of War/Resident Evil 4, you'd be right. Otherwise, you're about as far off as you can get. By the way, why is everyone just quoting the video? Can you not think of anything else to say?

Great update, I'm glad you're making a comeback after the mediocre 'Metal Gear August.'

Other way around, really, since this came first.

dubious_wolf:

Oh, come on. It's not ripping either off, it's just ripping off Gears of War and Resident Evil 4.

People are quoting it because they thought said lines were funny..

As for Prototype (or [prototype] as you call it) the brackets were only to make it look cool... We don't call Far Cry 2 *smoking bullets* Farcry 2 *dude facing other way in sunset* either do we?

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here