Unskippable: Dark Sector

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

lol congratulations you are now xena warrior princess... very funny and almost meme worthy

headshotcatcher:
*Snippity-Doo-Dah, Snippity day*

As for Prototype (or [prototype] as you call it) the brackets were only to make it look cool... We don't call Far Cry 2 *smoking bullets* Farcry 2 *dude facing other way in sunset* either do we?

It is actually called [Prototype]. Look it up on the LIVE markteplace/PSN.

Anyway, great episode as always gentlemen.

'Hug from behind' was awesome :D

"He told me enough. He told me you've killed him." Star Wars Gangster Rap at it's finest. The voice just nailed it down.

What? no Alex Mercer jokes on the alien thing? come on man!

I actually bought this game due to watching this video. Loving the game and playing through again on brutal. I just love the blade and aftertouch.

"oooh, he's Russian, he probably doesn't have any bullets."

awsm, made the clip funny for me :P

This game was banned in Aus i believe.

of course he doesn't have any bullets. he is russian!

Xena Warrior princess indeed. *snort*

Thanks a lot, Unskippable! After watching your videos for weeks, you finally convinced me to sign up for the site and comment.

hey at least some of the jedi's are getting some jobs

I just watched District 9 the other day and I can't say I spotted this reference to it that a lot of people have been talking about.. could anyone do me a favour and point me in the right direction? I guess I must be having a stupid day today.

neuromantic:
I just watched District 9 the other day and I can't say I spotted this reference to it that a lot of people have been talking about.. could anyone do me a favour and point me in the right direction? I guess I must be having a stupid day today.

Oh wait, the prawns bit, right?
Nevermind. Sorry. When I watched the video I just heard it in my brain as "pr0nz" and thought it was just some meme I hadn't heard of or something. My bad.

Thank you for this video! After working on Dark Sector for over a year as a QA Tester, I can't tell you how happy I am to see it on Unskippable! :D

-E. Burgess

"And that was the fourth time I died." Love those lines! Haha

BLADE ARM GUY HAS THE TAINT!! hey why didn't they reference that one?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here