Stolen Pixels #127: Prison Break

Stolen Pixels #127: Prison Break

At the end of the day, sometimes the paycheck just isn't worth the hassle.

Read Full Article

Great as always!

I don't reckonise the game; City of Heros, maybe? Champions online?

Regardless, its verrrry true! Same with RPG's "Honey, where's the good china ware?" "Oh, some hero wondered in an hour ago, broke all our stuff looking for gold and health potions." "M'key"

Oh the irony

I swear I thought this was Arkham Asylum at first.

Doug:
I don't reckonise the game; City of Heros, maybe? Champions online?

It's one of the early open world missions in Champions Online.

NOW we know why so many heros are wanted by the police.

Champions Online? I was thinking of Prototype!

LTK_70:
Champions Online? I was thinking of Prototype!

Fooled me too. But when they said "used as a melee weapon", I knew it was about Champions. The only MMO where you can lift a giant truck and use it as a hammer.

???
oooeeeeeeewwwwwww-kay.
Uhh, I'm lost here. Can someone help me understand this?

Blah, rather boring

That's why Batman is much more awesome.
All he needs is his trusty baseball bat and all them inmates are ninja'd...

Good one. I can't help but wonder if thrown projectiles in Champions have that uncanny knack to home in on enemies as they did in City of Heroes.

DeadlyYellow:
Good one. I can't help but wonder if thrown projectiles in Champions have that uncanny knack to home in on enemies as they did in City of Heroes.

They do :)

Thanks a lot Shamus! Now I feel really guilty for every time I've beaten someone to death with a lamppost, crate of cop's weapons or whatever!

I will not apologise for the times I managed to gain a level doing it - that was done by beating a cyborg to death with a photocopier and a Wild-West-style robot Sheriff to death with a saloon table in a bar fight. They were both epic.

I know! We can sue all the heroes for property damage! Then they'll be more careful! Or, well, they might decide the city isn't worth saving, and go someplace else, and we'd have to fight off the horde of evil bug monsters ourselves.

Nevermind, let's just raise taxes on the citizens.

ssgt splatter:
???
oooeeeeeeewwwwwww-kay.

The gist is that, with all of their wall-busting, crate-smashing, car-throwing antics, sometimes superheroes do more harm than good.

There are billboards around the city advertising repair sevices for superhero damage.

I also feel bad if I pick up some public property to throw.

Gersh:
There are billboards around the city advertising repair sevices for superhero damage.

I hope I'm not the only one who, upon seeing that, has the immediate reaction of trying to damage it.

H-Bomb:

Gersh:

I hope I'm not the only one who, upon seeing that, has the immediate reaction of trying to damage it.

I read that post and started thinking how to use it to do damage.

Haha that was awesome! I love Champions Online :D

The Rogue Wolf:

ssgt splatter:
???
oooeeeeeeewwwwwww-kay.

The gist is that, with all of their wall-busting, crate-smashing, car-throwing antics, sometimes superheroes do more harm than good.

AHHHHH. Ok, I got it.

Hah Champions Online is a funny game indeed ;). Good comic as allways ^^.

Spiderman: Aw,man! Another bill from the city! I can't sell enough pictures to cover the damage to a subway!

Ironman: You need Corporate help.

Spiderman: You mean go work for Stark ?

Ironman: $#&%, no! I got a cut of the Happy Meal toys, action figures, Ironman the Movie, Ironman the male enhancer...

Scarlet Knight:

Ironman: $#&%, no! I got a cut of the Happy Meal toys, action figures, Ironman the Movie, Ironman the male enhancer...

hehehe I'm an IRON man..

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here