Escapist News Network: Nerd Flu

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Nerd Flu

The Escapist presents, ENN, "news you can watch," with exclusive coverage of a horrible pandemic - nerd flu.
Become a fan on Facebook!

Watch Video

Sweet, just the kind of news show we've allways nereded.

Graham, you've done it again. Brilliant.

Awesome, from the idle conversation between the newscasters before and after to the deadpan delivery of the well written jokes. The opening graffic rocked too.

Having flashbacks to bagder badger badger now though...

This is awsome... so this i weekly now... yay

Hahah!! This is amazing.

"The nerd flu RoF1" ROFL FTW

Escapist News Network - news you can use. If you choose not to use these news,you will be killed.

Luckily,i'm not in risk of contracting a nerd flu. Not because i'm not a nerd,mind you,but because there's hundreds,maybe thousands of actual nerds in this city (population overall - 300.000 or so),and definetly no-one of them is going to TGS.

Graham? In a game based news show?

Sold.

Yes! More solid comedy. I hope this becomes a weekly feature.

That was... Pretty good actually.

At least it's not as bad as Hard News...

Also, ODST stands for Orbital Drop Shock Troopers, otherwise known as Helljumpers.

YES! I'm completey safe. No idea what 'ODST' stands for and I don't indulge in any of the contributing factors! Result.

Ah crap, looks like I may suffer from a case of the nerd flu now!

Anyways, great show so far! I thought it would be pretty cool just by reading "nerd flu", and it turns out I was right :D

Kinda funny.

Were you aiming to come off like ONN?

Yes, someone actually made a game news show... awesome.

Anywho, So Daft Punk is playing at my house, my house?

This was the best video I've seen in weeks.

My love for you only grows deeper Graham, thank you so much for this :D

Nice. I love how dry the delivery is on the jokes. Keep up the good work guys and gals.

This was absolutely brilliant, look forward to more.

Damn it! I knew I shouldn't have gotten such an in depth knowledge of the Halo universe...

Awesome. That sounded so much like Weekend Update on SNL. I love it.

That was entertaining.If this would become a full series on The Escapist,i would be one happy gamer.

FINALLY. A games-related snarky news broadcast with fabulous writing and execution. Count me in. :)

Yay, LRR!

Bretty:
Kinda funny.

ONN is hilarious, but the newscast format has been around for a while. :) Also, the stories here are real, with a bit of embellishment on the details.

And the Jerkcity reference is a win. HONK!

Kross:

Bretty:
Kinda funny.

ONN is hilarious, but the newscast format has been around for a while. :) Also, the stories here are real, with a bit of embellishment on the details.

And the Jerkcity reference is a win. HONK!

It actually reminds me of Reliable Source more than ONN.

*coughs quietly and looks at the handkerchief* Oh god... it's shaped like... an M:TG card...

Loved it! This is the news I really want to hear about!

Nerd flu has reached me...

This is a potential trademark for escapist

I must admit.

I lol'd.

And one more excellent short-video-thing I will follow on Escapist. Also: YAY! LOADINGREADYRUN! Woohoo!

Nice work this. It brought a grin to my early-morning-oh-god-I-have-exams face.

I wonder if I can call in sick, I've got a severe neckbeard going on right now and I can not only tell you what ODST stands for I can also recite Fight Club word-for-word. I think I have it pretty bad.

Side note: Is it just me or does Graham have one of those great voices that can be applied to anything? Y'know, like Morgan Freeman.

RAND00M:
If this would become a full series on The Escapist,i would be one happy gamer.

Prepare to get happy.

Escapist News Network:
ENN is news you can watch, every Wednesday, only at The Escapist.

Peacey:
Sweet, just the kind of news show we've allways nereded.

lol yes its is

If I wasn't retired on disabillity I would have actually tried to organize a call out for yux with people claiming we all contracted it to see if anyone caught it. :)

As far as risk goes, well consider the fact that for the last 3 days I have logged in my level 80 mage to World Of Warcraft, and pretended to attend an Oktoberfest where I have been racing rams, and travelling to murder dwarves in their secret underground city. I'm in my SECOND playthrough of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, and have still put in a little time playing Champions Online.

I feel fine however so I'd imagine I'm like a Typhoid Mary carrier.

Also someone should start a countdown clock before some Furry starts complaining about them being knocked as the source (Beastiality and a fat guy running around in a Pikuchu suit). All in good fun, but still I'm surprised the first post wasn't something about that.

That was really good, this might become my new favorite series.

Crap! I know what ODST stands for and I'm also sick. I have the Nerd Flu! Stay back!

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 50918)